• Publisher: yeo
  • Release Date: May 21, 2020
  • Also On: PC
tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Arrest of a stone Buddha.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 1, 2020
    Arrest of a stone Buddha was way too repetitive for me. I didn’t get into the story, and the gameplay was overall frustrating. One thing I did enjoy was the retro graphics and the ambient soundtrack. If you want to checkout Arrest of a stone Buddha, I recommend waiting on a sale.
    It’s an unrelentingly bitter game, one which has the power to incite a strong reaction in anyone who plays it. Just as much as I liked it, I’m sure there are others out there who will come to hate it with a passion. But then again, what’s worse - playing Arrest of a Stone Buddha for five hours and leaving with a negative (but powerful and thought-provoking) reaction, or playing a blockbuster for forty bland hours and not feeling a sliver of genuine emotion the entire time?
    All in all, those looking for something light on exposition and direction but heavy on senseless violence and lonely wandering may find a worthwhile experience here. It bears repeating, though, that this is a much more dour and less varied title than its predecessor The friends of Ringo Ishikawa.