tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 11, 2019
    It's a tower defense game without any innovation and any polish! It's just a ridiculous game.
    - All tower are unlocked for us, but we don't have time to learn about them.
    - The music is irritant, repetitive - We don't know if the tower will be good or not there because we don't tower's range before putting it. And undo it cost money! - The buttons config is insane... really really
    - All tower are unlocked for us, but we don't have time to learn about them.
    - The music is irritant, repetitive
    - The buttons config is insane... really really badly planned. And guess what... I can't change this mess!
    - The IA of the tower's are dumb (sometimes they attack the newer mob and let the older pass, but the tower could kill the older mob, it just change the target without any reason!!!). And of course, again, we can change this to decide how the tower should think. (attack first/last/weak/strong/etc...)

There's a lot tower defense game in this world... try another one, not this!
  2. Jun 11, 2019
    Played a demo, then bought full ver on a promo. It grows on you. Graphics may not be that great but they are not bad either. Looks good on handheld mode.
    A plus is it's not getting repetetive (finished 20 stages already).
    Also skirmish mode with random stage generation is something new and unique to the genre. Music could be better, that's main minus from me. Having fun learning
    A plus is it's not getting repetetive (finished 20 stages already).

Music could be better, that's main minus from me.

Having fun learning how different towers work, learning tactics and planning each stage. Game is not easy.

There are no critic reviews yet.