tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Oct 1, 2022
    I got this game at 15% off, which ended up saving around three bucksish. By halfway through I was wishing I'd paid the full twenty; I felt the devs *earned* it. I'd pay 25 easy for this experience. Now, it IS a heavily narrative driven game, somewhat of a walking simulator if you're quasi thorough. However, not only do the characters of Beacon Pines take on a life of their own; theI got this game at 15% off, which ended up saving around three bucksish. By halfway through I was wishing I'd paid the full twenty; I felt the devs *earned* it. I'd pay 25 easy for this experience. Now, it IS a heavily narrative driven game, somewhat of a walking simulator if you're quasi thorough. However, not only do the characters of Beacon Pines take on a life of their own; the town itself does. I truly felt like this is a place I should be able to go to and check in on how everyone's doing. Very well written, and the true star of the game is the narrator: she never fails to sum things up with gentle snark, or maybe toss in a feel or two. This is one place I'll definitely be revisiting again sometime. It's too charming for just one viewing. Expand
  2. Sep 25, 2022
    "I would never have thought I would appreciate this game. After playing hours and hours, I feel like it’s a really good and fun game. The replay value through the roof, the graphics are gorgeous and the game play loop is really addictive. Most people will have a great time traversing this game and getting to know the characters. Ultimately I would advise most gamers to pick this one up and"I would never have thought I would appreciate this game. After playing hours and hours, I feel like it’s a really good and fun game. The replay value through the roof, the graphics are gorgeous and the game play loop is really addictive. Most people will have a great time traversing this game and getting to know the characters. Ultimately I would advise most gamers to pick this one up and give it a shot."

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 1, 2022
    Beacon Pines is an adventure that takes shape before the player's eyes, but the gameplay feels so much limited because of the narrative. Despite that, it tries to tell a meaningful arc that overshadows its shortcomings by delivering a coming-of-age story in which it is worth diving.
  2. Sep 30, 2022
    While it might be listed as a cute and creepy summer adventure in a PR blast, that doesn’t begin to scratch the surface of what it truly offers. Rather, it’s wonderful coming-of-age story about a young boy still grieving, creating powerful friendships, and finding his “true” happy ending.
  3. Sep 28, 2022
    If you like adventure games or just want to enjoy an interesting, well-written story with a pleasingly dark vibe, Beacon Pines will serve you well. It’s a thoroughly engrossing tale that pulls you in further the more you play it. Perhaps a little too substantial to explore in a single session, but you’ll likely find yourself wanting to see it all the way through in one go. Add in a superb presentation with gorgeous visuals and excellent narration, and you’ve got a winner.