9.1

1. May 13, 2021
    So many twists in the final half hour of this one. I'm a little awed at how far the developers took this one. Didn't save ANYthing for the inevitable sequel.
  2. May 14, 2021
    In my humble opinion, this is without question the most groundbreaking game ever made. This game has amazing graphics, a beautiful art style, a soundtrack so good it makes John Williams sound like a lazy hack, flawless controls, genius level design, countless completely original and full realised game mechanics, hundreds and hundreds of hours of incredibly varied content perfectly pacedIn my humble opinion, this is without question the most groundbreaking game ever made. This game has amazing graphics, a beautiful art style, a soundtrack so good it makes John Williams sound like a lazy hack, flawless controls, genius level design, countless completely original and full realised game mechanics, hundreds and hundreds of hours of incredibly varied content perfectly paced without a single instance of filler or recycling, endless replayability and a story that's not only completely seamless with the gameplay but also so beautifully told it made me cry every fifteen minutes and above all is so amazing that it's my favourite game of all time even though I haven't even played it.

The game starts off as a calculator though. In order to get past that part, you have to successfully divide by zero.
  3. May 14, 2021
    As it may seem obvious to ones or not, this is the new Calculator Game for NS, after being released for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS. Incredibly this saga wasn't part of the Console Market for so long that it was unbelivable. FINALLY WE GOT IT BOYS. This saga is a turn based RPG with a pretty intense Rooster, i really like that this version comes with all the dlc's (the alphabet expansionAs it may seem obvious to ones or not, this is the new Calculator Game for NS, after being released for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS. Incredibly this saga wasn't part of the Console Market for so long that it was unbelivable. FINALLY WE GOT IT BOYS. This saga is a turn based RPG with a pretty intense Rooster, i really like that this version comes with all the dlc's (the alphabet expansion and the SIN COS TAN is a must have to truly experience this saga in my opinion), and that it has the look from the ios version. The story is a bit simple for my taste but were it lacks on story it fully delivers on the gameplay mechanics. The gameplay is just exquist, refined and its impressive that they could put the whole game in the nintendo switch so flawlessly at full 60fps (with a dip here and there and some issues in the dock mode but nothing too crazy). I really hope for a new sequel to arrive soon tho, and i can only imagine that with the release on the console market a port for the next gen its only a question of days.
    PROS:
    -Incredible rooster
    -All DLC's Included
    -Fun mechanics
    -Excelent port and arrival in the console market
    CONS
    -The story is a bit basic
    - Rendering issues in the Dock mode
    - The control scheme is the same one for the last century, perhaps a more modern one could benefit the series
    - No Sequel ... Yet
  4. May 14, 2021
    1,000,000/10 This is the best game of all the history, its very fun and it can offer too many years of fun, the interface is too good for the user and its design is one of the best that can exist, too recommendable, I cannot wait for the sequel and the confirmation of a saga of live action films, my highest respects for the creators of this masterpiece!!!
  5. May 14, 2021
    Best game ever created by a company. The story and the graphics are amazing.
  6. May 14, 2021
    A great addition to the genre and a sum of all it's parts, do not subtract this one from you switch library or let friends divide your opinion an equally fantastic soundtrack too!
  7. May 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. good this Nintendo Switch calculator on my standardized tests has been a dream. I love this calculator to death. So convenient.merece el goty 2021 Expand
  8. May 14, 2021
    Move over Breath of the Wild, there’s a new sheriff in town! Calculator takes everything the Nintendo Switch can handle, and turns it up to 10 + 12! Infinite replay-ability. The developers really went all out with this one and it shows! Not to mention the price is a steal! Don’t miss out on this hot number, grab it before it’s too late!
  9. May 13, 2021
    Goty, Simplemente, goty.
    Es el mejor mmorpg con cientos de misiones y encima recientemente añadieron el modo battle royale el cual es FANTASTICO.
  10. May 16, 2021
    TloZ Ocarina of Time killer. Best gameplay ever. Ive bought three copies for whole familiy 12/10
  11. May 14, 2021
    Great story, great graphics and great gameplay. However, the final boss was pretty hard but overall it was one of the best games ever made. The OST was incredible and the online modes were really unique. IMO we are witnessing the birth of a new genre.

Got the physical version last week and my son could finish his homework earlier thanks to it. Now we are both enjoying the game. 10/10

P.D. Do not divide by zero.
  12. May 15, 2021
    It is without a shadow of doubt I can confirm this is the greatest gaming experience of my life, as a medium it has broken barriers. It's beyond art, it has changed my life, the very fabric of my being has been rewritten, the essence of my soul reborn. I write this review in tears of happiness, thankyou Nintendo!
  13. May 14, 2021
    Using this Nintendo Switch calculator on my standardized tests has been a dream. I love this calculator to death. So convenient.
  14. May 14, 2021
    Level design, bosses... all incredible stuff. Please fix bugs, when you kill the princess to get the time rune the game crashes and I should start again. Everything else is awesome. Thanks
  15. May 14, 2021
    Solid Port. If you are worried about porting a full featured calculator to the Switch platform then worry not, because Calculator delivers. Really shows the power of the NVIDIA Tegra chip through quick load times, fast performance and uncompromised graphics. Buttons press with ease and results pop up instantly. Obsidian (The Outer Worlds) and Aspyr (Republic Commando) could learn a fewSolid Port. If you are worried about porting a full featured calculator to the Switch platform then worry not, because Calculator delivers. Really shows the power of the NVIDIA Tegra chip through quick load times, fast performance and uncompromised graphics. Buttons press with ease and results pop up instantly. Obsidian (The Outer Worlds) and Aspyr (Republic Commando) could learn a few things from this developer with regard to optimization and taking full advantage of the Switch's hardware. File size is impressive too and you won't have to wait forever to download this from the Eshop store, even if don't have fibre optic internet. Puts Gears 5 to shame as far as download time is concerned. Waiting for a physical release as well due to how impressed I was with it. Expand
  16. May 17, 2021
    Buen juego, su historia es atrapante, gráficos deslumbrantes, banda sonora que impacta hasta en las batallas mas fáciles haciendolas memoriales, es simplemente una obra maestra.
    Aparte sus personajes entrañables e incluso inclusiones nada forzadas, haciendo que el juego se sienta natural y con esa caracterizacion unica
    Si piensas comprarte breath of the wild, o mario odyssey, no lo hagas y
    Si piensas comprarte breath of the wild, o mario odyssey, no lo hagas y mejor compra esta maravilla del arte en plasmada en un videojuego
  17. May 17, 2021
    Excelente juego, cuenta con una gran historia, jugabilidad y personajes definidos y con gran personalidad, una exclusiva que nunca podrá tener xbox
  18. May 17, 2021
    Too cheap. It should cost much more (for the quality/gameplay/story/soundtrack).
  19. May 15, 2021
    ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!

The gameplay is the epitome of the definition of gaming. This is a true video game that focuses on what video game is about - Interactivity unlike those movies with hour long cutscenes like Last of Lesbians Part II. There's nothing more fun and pleasurable than pressing on a number and it appears on the display and the operation feature merges those numbers using the complex algorithms of the source code. Truly a mind-bending masterpiece.
  20. May 14, 2021
    Revolución del género de calculadoras, una experiencia de calculadora cientifica moderna, no se puede pedir nada mas
  21. May 16, 2021
    Идеальная игра за свои деньги! На ней можно даже отбить свои вложения! Просто оставьте эту игру в киоске на день у любой тёти. Всем нужен калькулятор!
  22. May 17, 2021
    Calculator for 10€? Profitable proposition! 12/10!!!

Калькулятор за 10€? Выгодно! 12 Логвиновов из 10!!!

P.S. From podval with love! Itpedia one love forever!
  23. May 14, 2021
    Simplemente es el mejor videojuego existente de la temporada. Fascinante! Es un título que no deberías dejar pasar en tu biblioteca de videojuegos.
    Lo recomiendo totalmente
  24. May 15, 2021
    Awesome. This video game blew my mind. Nothing else to say about it. It works.
  25. May 17, 2021
    The most amazing game on the entire eShop! It better win all the game awards this year or we are gonna riot!

(Seriously though... it's still better than TLOU2... just sayin'...)
  26. May 15, 2021
    A very useful and essential utility! I am so glad that it is now available for Nintendo switch!
  27. May 15, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 20/10 game with a phenomal story, still proccesing the fact that seven ate nine. Even Game Theory couldn't have predicted that! Expand
  28. May 15, 2021
    Mecánicas excelente y completamente novedosas. Nunca había visto este tipo de mecánicas y funciones en juegos, definitivamente una obra maestra.
  29. May 15, 2021
    Increíble la jugabilidad y la historia, me parece que hay muy pocos juegos como este. Llevo 340 hora y no he podido acabarlo
  30. May 16, 2021
    Its very useful and price is good yes me rate 12/10 i even say this is the game of the year !!!
  31. May 14, 2021
    I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on this one. I’m just gonna say it, this is by far the best product money can buy available on the nintendo switch. Simply put a masterpiece. Groundbreaking, genre defining, mind-blowing… Game of the year 2021 already locked in. I feel like words cannot describe this one. Please for the love of god, give it a chance. You’re not gonna regret it.
  32. May 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm just exceptionally fond of calculators. I like typing in 80085 and showing my friends. Calculators are cool.

Spoiler alert! 2+2=4.
  33. May 14, 2021
    Look, let's address the elephant in the room.. this game isn't for everyone. It's very "sandboxy" ... In fact when you start, there's little to no direction as to what to do. I looked at the main menu and wasn't sure where to start. And then it hit me! Once you play around with it, something just clicked. And my love for this game grew exponentially! If you give it a chance and get pastLook, let's address the elephant in the room.. this game isn't for everyone. It's very "sandboxy" ... In fact when you start, there's little to no direction as to what to do. I looked at the main menu and wasn't sure where to start. And then it hit me! Once you play around with it, something just clicked. And my love for this game grew exponentially! If you give it a chance and get past that initial learning curve, there's a truly emotional experience to be had. I should add that this game has almost augmented reality features! You can use the in game minigames to solve r world problems. I've seen many copycats of this work of art, on mobile and PC etc. I'd steer clear of those titles.. this title has something truly unique. When the augmented reality tie in kicked in whilst I was in the middle of some homework... Literal tears in my eyes! I hope the Game Awards is watching because this is GOTY material. Easiest 10/10 ever! Expand
  34. May 16, 2021
    THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIMES AND PEOPLES!!!!!!
    The graphics better than some The Last Of Us Part 2!!!!!! THIS IS THE GAME OF THE CENTURY !!!!
    I BOUGHT TWO COPIES FOR MYSELF AND THE DOG !!!
  35. May 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pros-
    Hands down best looking game on Switch
    over 100 hours of main story content
    Unlimited replayability
    Rich story
    Sprawling landscapes
    Catchy as all hell music
    10/10 voice acting
    very likable main character and cast

Cons-
    Has very few but noticeable frame rate dips
    A bit to much fanservice at times
    A few copy and paste quests
    Some minimal but noticeable cringe dialogue
    Some emotional moments don't pack as much as a punch as they want to
    The imposter is sus

Spoiler Alert:Jerry is literally killed off in the last 30 minutes in the dumbest way possible
  36. May 13, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego de la década. Simplemente una obra mestra imcomprendida por los #haters que no entienden que Nintendo aún se recupera de la crisis de la switch. Expand
  37. May 14, 2021
    This is a GOTY, Is a mastrer piece of a videogames, and this wonderful game is buy on sale only for 10 dollars is free, OMG, Thanks Nintendo you are the best company of this industry
  38. May 14, 2021
    Al principio fui escéptico, pero cuando lo descargue y jugué la primera hora me sorprendió gratamente. No solo la programación sin fallos y la banda sonora es una delicia, si no que los gráficos aparenta de nueva generación.
    Parece imposible como este juego a sido realizada con una ejecución impecable, estoy esperando la versión física para tenerla en mi estantería.
  39. May 15, 2021
    Unos de los mejores juegos del año, gameplay muy inovador, historia increíble y muy buenos gráficos
  40. May 14, 2021
    Best game ever. I can stop calculating. It changed my life. Whait untill you see what happens when you divide by zero!
  41. May 18, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best Game Ever, don't care about the price! I'm just glad we can divide 0 by 0 on the go! :D Expand
  42. May 14, 2021
    El performance es muy bueno, este aplicación abre las puertas a que todo es posible, apps y juegos de otras consolas puedan llegar con la misma optimizacion que esta app.
  43. May 14, 2021
    Es el mejor juego de la historia, una gran historia, giros de trama interesantes, personajes memorables y un gran soundtrack.
    Gracias a mi Youtuber favorito (Richart Waterson) descubrí esta obra maestra y no me arrepiento de darle una oportunidad.
    Ademas de que se denota el gran trabajo que se realizo al port de un juego tan pesado gráficamente a una consola como switch.
  44. May 15, 2021
    Tremendo juegardo, banda sonora exquisita, graficazos, gameplay novedoso.
    En resumen: 20/10 y GOD
  45. May 15, 2021
    Simplemente el mejor juego que existe es muy útil para calcular cuanto tiempo vas a pasar endeudado por toda tu vida por vivir en Latinoamérica si se pudiera poner más calificacion se la pondría 100/10
  46. May 16, 2021
    This is the best game which I have ever played. The first GOTY of this year
  47. May 16, 2021
    Дякую, здав ЗНО на 200 балів! Дуже допомогло! Мене почали любити дівчати і сосатись зі мною, щоб я дав їм покористуватись калькулятором на моєму свіч. Дякую я вас ніколи не забуду!
  48. May 17, 2021
    Una maldita obra maestra, un juego subversivo que te mete en una historia apasionante que sabe cuando acabar, con un final maravilloso y con cierta complejidad. Su gameplay es una genialidad que aporta al producto y te mete en la piel del protagonista. En resumen, es un juego que demuestra el significado del arte, y que todo aquel que quiera experimentar uno de los mejores juegos de todoUna maldita obra maestra, un juego subversivo que te mete en una historia apasionante que sabe cuando acabar, con un final maravilloso y con cierta complejidad. Su gameplay es una genialidad que aporta al producto y te mete en la piel del protagonista. En resumen, es un juego que demuestra el significado del arte, y que todo aquel que quiera experimentar uno de los mejores juegos de todo los tiempos debería jugar este. Expand
  49. May 17, 2021
    Шедевр! 12/10, эта игра поразила меня своим гемплеем, графикой и интерфейсом, ТЕМ БОЛЕЕ НА NINTENDO SWITCH1!1!!1!1!1!1!1! Правда сюжет хромает, но даже без него, игра шедевральна. А вот какая-нибудь The last of gays PART TWO не может этим похвастаться, соснули эти сосни бои, как всегда вообщемШедевр! 12/10, эта игра поразила меня своим гемплеем, графикой и интерфейсом, ТЕМ БОЛЕЕ НА NINTENDO SWITCH1!1!!1!1!1!1!1! Правда сюжет хромает, но даже без него, игра шедевральна. А вот какая-нибудь The last of gays PART TWO не может этим похвастаться, соснули эти сосни бои, как всегда вообщем
  50. May 17, 2021
    El mejor jeugo del universo, tiene tres fianles donde saco el fianl bueno que paso la materia de matematica, se que hay dos fianles mas donde uno es el malo fracaso de la materia y otro es el secreto que me sale error; espero que el DLC tenga mas mecanicas de juego. Perfecto para juego del año
    Su violencia es mayor que DOOM ETERNAL y Call of Duty te asustas mas que otros juegos de horror.
  51. May 17, 2021
    Просто прекрасный калькулятор, а самое главное без накачанных баб на стероидах, однозначно советую.
  52. May 20, 2021
    Nostalgic trip back to college algebra, with my trusty calculator by side doing my homework, wishing I could just go home and play some video games.... but now... I can skip all that homework and waste the night away in the library playing Mario AND do my homework at the same time!
  53. May 15, 2021
    Simplemente Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty! Goty!.
  54. May 16, 2021
    Лучший калькулятор которым я когда-либо пользовался
  55. May 19, 2021
    My game of the year.
    My game of the generation.
    My new favorite game of all time.
    I’m just overwhelmed with a bunch of emotions right now. I’ve never had any piece of media hit me as hard as this did. I’ll never forget that first playthrough!
  56. May 14, 2021
    Some people are calling this game of the year, but I, no, I call this game of the century! The graphics are on point. The dialog is minimalistic. The sandbox, while not very unique, is absolutely fantastic! The sound design, oh the sound design! It is designed for you to play while listening to you own music, no need to listen to theirs! Overall, anyone with a soul would love this game,Some people are calling this game of the year, but I, no, I call this game of the century! The graphics are on point. The dialog is minimalistic. The sandbox, while not very unique, is absolutely fantastic! The sound design, oh the sound design! It is designed for you to play while listening to you own music, no need to listen to theirs! Overall, anyone with a soul would love this game, and yes, that includes you! Expand
  57. May 13, 2021
    The best game on Nintendo Switch ever, it's just a master piece and deserves GOTY
  58. May 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am blown away.
    I simply cannot put this game down.
    Not only can you write words like “boobs”, but you also get a complete overview of all the numbers. 9? No problem. 5? Sure, why not.

Simply put, this is a must buy. I can’t recommend it enough.
  59. May 14, 2021
    GOTY - best game on the Switch no contest! Those who played the OG version will feel right at home with Calculator. There are plenty of characters to choose from and a number of different endings so has loads of replay value. Some might find the boobies a bit crude but there is always the boobless option for those who prefer thatgameplay style.
  60. May 14, 2021
    Truly a wonderful experience, can't wait for the sequel! I already have 27 hours on this game.
  61. May 14, 2021
    Pretty entertaining game, with many hours of play, and fantastic visuals. The interactions between all of the numbers and characters are so well done. I would highly recommend this game, but beware that similar locations and quests may get repetitive after awhile. But overall, this is a great and lovingly crafted RPG for any and every fan of the genre.
  62. May 14, 2021
    Incredible, it's the best game I've ever played, the gameplay could be considered as a masterpiece, it deserves the GOTY
  63. May 14, 2021
    GOTY A real masterpiece on the nintendo switch, great story, great gameplay and very replayable. Cant wait for the online multiplayer
  64. May 14, 2021
    I think the turn I take at the end was forced but it is still an extremely spectacular experience for a VERY fair price.
  65. Xyc
    May 14, 2021
    Simply the best game of the decade, one of the best soundtracks in a video game, a story that catches you from the second 1, this game deserves to be nominated for a GOTY, this game is the peak of gaming since no game will be able to get over it

Music 10/10 Story 10/10 Characters 10/10 Graphics 10/10 I recommend this game to people who like open world rpg games In the same way, I

Music 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Characters 10/10
    Graphics 10/10

I recommend this game to people who like open world rpg games
    In the same way, I think that they did a titanic job when carrying this work of art since the graphic quality is unsurpassed, this game is the best of its kind, after having played it for 90 hours there is no doubt, this is the best game I have played.
  66. May 14, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The most groundbreaking game since pong itself you will spend hours hooked on this game Expand
  67. May 14, 2021
    I pressed the divide button and then pressed 0 and my Switch blew up. Overall, pretty solid game. Would play again.
  68. May 15, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. En lo personal me encantó el modo historia del juego, presenta varios mundos con diferente dificultad haciendo que el juego se vuelva entretenido, aunque es un poco repetitivo. Como experiencia personal aun se me dificulta jugar en el modo de fracciones, pero sigue siendo entretenido.

Sigo en espera del Online para comparar mis resultados con los demás competidores ya que me considero buena con las sumas.
  69. May 16, 2021
    Incredible game! very good in relation to expectations, absolutely deserve 1000000/10
  70. May 17, 2021
    ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенныйахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый ахуенный калькулятор, просто пиздатый Expand
  71. May 17, 2021
    This is a technical masterpiece, I thouht I had seen the best games this generation has seen, but I yet again was surpised, the gamplay features has me wowed, the story is breathtaking and unlike any other.
  72. May 17, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Lifechanging experience. I just can't wait for Calculator 2. Right from the start, this journey creates a dramatic equation based on everything that is able to make any game a great one. Expand
  73. May 17, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Сюжет затягивает а геймплейные возможности не знают границ. Всё это приправлено отличнейший графикой с наилучшей оптимизацией. Ты можешь писать любую цифру от 0 до 9 , а также составлять из цифр числа , что лишь углубляет геймплей. Использование пикселей в полной мере раскрывает непревзойдённые технические возможности Nintendo Switch. Говоря о геймплее ещё глубже, ты можешь умножать , делить, вычитать, а также суммировать числа. Ты можешь делать это всё одновременно. Сюжет порадовал , я не ожидал , что 100-7=993. В общем рекомендую данный продукт всем без исключения , и детям и взрослым , и мужчинам и женщинам и небинарным личностям, а также надеюсь на скорейший анонс второй части. Expand
  74. May 17, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Это было нечто, сюжетная развилка поражает! Правда, 4*5=20 было слишком предсказуемо Expand
  75. May 17, 2021
    Este juego es INCREÍBLE!!! Una historia maravillosamente desarrollada con unos plot-twists que no verás venir sumada a un maravilloso cast de personajes cada uno con increíble historia y evolución a lo largo de la trama. El gameplay está muy pulido y bien logrado, nunca te aburrirás. Las secundarias son simplemente maravillosas. Una banda sonora digna de los dioses. Gráficamente exprime ALEste juego es INCREÍBLE!!! Una historia maravillosamente desarrollada con unos plot-twists que no verás venir sumada a un maravilloso cast de personajes cada uno con increíble historia y evolución a lo largo de la trama. El gameplay está muy pulido y bien logrado, nunca te aburrirás. Las secundarias son simplemente maravillosas. Una banda sonora digna de los dioses. Gráficamente exprime AL MÁXIMO a la portátil de Nintendo. Las expectativas para la secuela están por las nubes!!! Expand
  76. May 17, 2021
    Este juego es tan perfecto que hizo estallar en mi una nueva cantidad de emociones, la historia, la jugabilidad, los gráficos, el multijugador esta bien hecho; cada vez que entraba a jugar la música del juego me hizo sentir por un momento el abrazo de un Ángel
  77. May 18, 2021
    Топ за своииии денгиии, наиграл уже 3000 часов.
    Шикарный сюжет, короче игра стоит своих денег.
  78. May 18, 2021
    Beautiful game with fantastic graphics. I didn’t really think Nintendo would go the way they did with that twist ending, and that really caught me off guard! Anyways, aside from the game itself, I do have a minor glitch to report: Whenever you try to use the arrow with the balloon, the game crashes. Other than that, this is a fantastic game, and I really hope it gets a sequel soon!
  79. May 18, 2021
    This game is perfect. It has all you would want in a videogame. I like the characters, the history, and also the twist at the end. It's the best game I've ever played.
  80. May 19, 2021
    Es la mejor calculadora HD FULL CACK FPS999999 ME ENCANTO INCREIBLE LA DESCARGARIA MIL VECES LA RECOMIENDO ES GENIAL YO INVERTIRIA
  81. May 19, 2021
    Гениальная Игра, поражающая возможностями, даже Кадзима бы не смог такое выпустить, это игра также поражает в сердце
  82. May 20, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Up there with the holy Bible itself, 11/10! The ending blew my mind, more visually impressive than Last of us 2!!!!! Expand
  83. May 19, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excelente, hace lo que uno le pide, ningún otro título en la plataforma es tan preciso como este en cada comando que uno introduce! Expand
  84. May 16, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Спойлер! 2+2=4) возможно лучшая вещь на портативе, опередило своё время, боюсь что вызовет новый ренессанс в море калькуляторов на портативных устройствах. Expand
  85. May 16, 2021
    Это - лучшая игра, которую я видел за всю историю человечества!
  86. May 21, 2021
    Straightforward, simple, and easy to play! Best game this year so far. WAY BETTER THAN BALAN WONDERWORLD :)
  87. May 16, 2021
    На пс4 и пс5 нет калькулятора .С помощью этого калькулятора можно считать стоимость игр на свитч.Очень удобно
  88. May 18, 2021
    this calculator have changed my life without this calculator i wouldn't know how much is 1+1 thank you Nintendo now i know that
  89. May 18, 2021
    Best game of all times, I haven't seen my family in two weeks because i had do nothing but play this game.
  90. May 20, 2021
    ЛУЧШАЯ ИГРА В ИСТОРИИ 12/10
    ЭКЗЫ СОНИ КУРЯТ В СТОРОНКЕ
  91. May 21, 2021
    This game is life-changing, 10/10 story, and with characters that have a great development of personality. The soundtrack is definitely one of the best music of the year. There is nothing left to say more than this is a masterpiece and a must-play of 2021
  92. May 21, 2021
    Brilliant, finally an excuse to bring my Switch into class or into those exams that need a calculator! For just $10 you too can join the revolution.
  93. May 13, 2021
    Goty, the game hace a good price, is best game i tried in my life, all the characters are balanced
  94. May 14, 2021
    O jogo tem infinitas possibilidades. Voce pode multiplicar sua diversão por 10.000. Pode subtrair a negatividade do seu dia. Pode dividir a felicidade com outras pessoas. Pode ir a raiz de todos os seus problemas e não deixar nehum problema sem solução. Esse jogo tras a resposta para a pergunta "quando eu vou usar a fórmula de Bhaskara na minha vida?" Ainda é multiplayer, voce pode jogarO jogo tem infinitas possibilidades. Voce pode multiplicar sua diversão por 10.000. Pode subtrair a negatividade do seu dia. Pode dividir a felicidade com outras pessoas. Pode ir a raiz de todos os seus problemas e não deixar nehum problema sem solução. Esse jogo tras a resposta para a pergunta "quando eu vou usar a fórmula de Bhaskara na minha vida?" Ainda é multiplayer, voce pode jogar com 2πraio. Expand
  95. May 14, 2021
    Overall solid character roster. cos and sin are really fun characters, but there are some balancing issues that should be resolved. C is extremely overpowered, more powerful than brawl Metaknight. It has the ability to insta-kill any character in the game, until that issue is resolved I'll have to give this a 4/10.
  96. May 15, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. they are seriously selling a calculator for money, even apple cannot afford this yet Expand
  97. May 16, 2021
    **** this Meme. Nintendo's policy is very harsh towards the players. Thats so unpleaseantly.
  98. May 19, 2021
    Abolish metacritic user reviews ASAP. They're nothing more than a meme, and a bad unfunny one at that
  99. May 16, 2021
    Just one of the best games have ever created!!!!
    10/10 Masterpiece (Nintendo switch)
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic Review

1. May 18, 2021
    Ultimately, Sabec’s Calculator is an odd one. Will it change the world? No. Will your friends, family, and colleagues ridicule you for spending £8 on a digital calculator? Almost certainly. Featuring a balanced roster of characters, quick load times, minimalist visuals, and a creative sandbox structure, Calculator accomplishes everything Sabec Limited set out to do. For that, I give it high marks.