7.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 20, 2018
    Oh boy... These games are great, and for twenty dollars, I think it's worth it for the seven games you get, however, I bought this game so I could play with other people. The online play is a cluster****, nine times out of ten there will be severe lag and ping issues, along with a ceaseless stutter through out the entire game play. The way I see it, the online play is worthless, and itOh boy... These games are great, and for twenty dollars, I think it's worth it for the seven games you get, however, I bought this game so I could play with other people. The online play is a cluster****, nine times out of ten there will be severe lag and ping issues, along with a ceaseless stutter through out the entire game play. The way I see it, the online play is worthless, and it really makes me want to ask for my money back. Expand
  2. Jun 24, 2020
    The game has no challenge - you can only play each game once since you'll finish it no matter what. Video games are supposed to be challenging: in the arcade you want to win for as little coins as possible. At home consoles, you're supposed to be limited and challenged in some way. This collection provides no challenge at all - might as well watch it on YouTube for free.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. Nintendo Force Magazine
    Feb 26, 2019
    While each title has its own appeal, brawlers are inherently repetitive by nature, so the focus on a single style of gameplay can be exhausting after a bit. [Issue #37 – January/February 2019, p. 20]
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 13, 2019
    It’s a pity that this bundle does not include more prominent games, because the ones we get are probably completely obscure to many players. On the other hand though it’s a chance to travel to possibly unknown regions of the past and see how the genre evolved. Oh, and Armored Warriors is really cool. [12/2018, p.89]
  3. Oct 30, 2018
    A great collection of arcade games tied together in a neat package for modern audiences. Though not every game brings something necessarily new or unique, there is definitely something in here for every beat ’em up fan.