7.8

1. Jun 5, 2020
    The game is amazing and full of hidden little things for you to discover! A must buy especially in these lock down days...
  2. Jun 5, 2020
    Perfect game, it has online play with strangers and it reminds me of the Wii days like Wii play and Wii party. All in all, it's a great time and you should buy it.
  3. Jun 8, 2020
    Fantastic polish on nearly everything here. I have almost no complaints about the execution if these games, they're extremely well done, and the intros are entertaining and helpful in learning the ins and outs. There are some duds here. War was included, which is a pointless time waster. I can understand playing this game when you have nothing else but a pack of cards, but there's noFantastic polish on nearly everything here. I have almost no complaints about the execution if these games, they're extremely well done, and the intros are entertaining and helpful in learning the ins and outs. There are some duds here. War was included, which is a pointless time waster. I can understand playing this game when you have nothing else but a pack of cards, but there's no reason to play this on a Switch.

Chess, Shogi, and Backgammon, on the other hand, are fantastic and are classics for a reason of course. Fantastic games, and they nailed the execution. Overall for what games were included this is a great time. They could have subbed in some better games than some of the luck based ones here, but a lot of that comes down to what games you prefer, and I'm sure implementing games like War didn't take up much dev time.

The only major exclusion I think would have elevated the package is Go. Instead this game only has Gomoku, which is very fun in it's own right but lacks the same depth.
  4. Jun 5, 2020
    Very solid minigame collection for $40. A lot of fun so far and very enjoyable. If you're in the mood for some classic games, check this one out.
  5. Jun 6, 2020
    This is both a great party and single player game! Most of the games are so fun to play and there are just one or two games that I don't really enjoy to play.
  6. Jun 5, 2020
    The quality of the mini games are good, beautiful graphics, good gameplay.

For the genre of the game this is spot on.

I would love to see is the possibility to play bowling with 4 players though.
  7. Jun 5, 2020
    The game is really good. I just think it's a shame that you can't play most card games with multiplayer on one console.
  8. Jun 8, 2020
    Great collection of games. Extremely well made and fun to play together or by yourself. The cons are the obnoxious voice acting that comes up on game intros, and some few control limitations. Infinite replayability. Worth every penny.
  9. Jun 7, 2020
    best deal ever!!! with 51 games you will find a few to love and many to like.
    it also each game has a tutorial to learn how to play , so the you know how to play the real game too.
  10. Jun 6, 2020
    Literally the most fun I've had on the Switch for couch co-op. It reminds me of the old Wii games where you'd gather with family or friends and just play some some albeit competitive fun. I've played many times already with my siblings, father and friends and have yet to have a bad time with the incredible selection of games
  11. Jun 13, 2020
    It's great. A really fun collection of classics. I've already played it for quite some time and will keep playing for a while because I have barely tried every game yet. It's polished as usually when it comes to NIntendo quality. Really relaxing game.
  12. Jun 12, 2020
    This game is really fun, but the lack of content almost makes it not worth it. Most of the games are way too short on content and some control pretty poorly. Also several of the 51 games are clones. There are 3 solitaires, 2 tanks, and 3 chesses. Why not just combine them and have more slots available. Also why are all the sports toys like toy baseball? They are the worst ones in the game!This game is really fun, but the lack of content almost makes it not worth it. Most of the games are way too short on content and some control pretty poorly. Also several of the 51 games are clones. There are 3 solitaires, 2 tanks, and 3 chesses. Why not just combine them and have more slots available. Also why are all the sports toys like toy baseball? They are the worst ones in the game! The only one that would make sense to be a toy is fishing, but that one isn't toy and it is also one of the worst! Although there is a lack of content, what there is is good. Unfortunately the multiplayer aspects are even more limited, and the online barely works (as usual). It feels like the sequel to wii party I always wanted, but it's only minigames. Why aren't there any extra modes? If it weren't for the $40 price tag, it wouldn't be worth it! Despite my complaining, I really enjoyed it, and even though multiplayer is lacking in content, you should still play with friends! (and yes, I know Wii Party already has a sequel) Expand
  13. Jun 13, 2020
    I think it is a game that we should all have on switch, it is well done, and the tutorial videos are fun. I would like to say that I liked it completely but it is not. I think the flaw is in the local multiplayer. When you decide to play with more people locally, the games are reduced from 51 to half or less (that depends). Having generated extra rules to be able to play more games inI think it is a game that we should all have on switch, it is well done, and the tutorial videos are fun. I would like to say that I liked it completely but it is not. I think the flaw is in the local multiplayer. When you decide to play with more people locally, the games are reduced from 51 to half or less (that depends). Having generated extra rules to be able to play more games in local would be ideal.

Another thing is, increase the challenges and goals of each game ... I hope they organize online events.
  14. Jun 5, 2020
    This collection of games is providing the most fun, by far, that I've had with my Switch. It's apparent that a great deal of time, coding skill and creativity went into the development of every one of these 51 games. As a 72-year-old, I appreciate that Nintendo has produced a collection that has a wide variety of games likely to appeal to players of all ages, even old folks like me.
  15. Jun 14, 2020
    ClubHouse Games 51 Worldwide Classics is exactly what the name of the game implies, there is over 51 unique and engaging games to get through and they are all well made. There is card games board games and other unique games as well, the game is also pretty charming and it’s always fun to play with friends and family. Sadly there is weird limitations while playing 3-4 players that reallyClubHouse Games 51 Worldwide Classics is exactly what the name of the game implies, there is over 51 unique and engaging games to get through and they are all well made. There is card games board games and other unique games as well, the game is also pretty charming and it’s always fun to play with friends and family. Sadly there is weird limitations while playing 3-4 players that really ruin some of the fun, also there is questionable choices in the online mode. However the online is still great and works perfectly, and the charming soundtrack always delivers. ClubHouse Games 51 WolrdWide Classics is a very enjoyable game alone or with family and friends it’s always great to play both engaging and unique games all the time, I just wish the weird design choices and dumb limitations would be fixed, but overall this game is so much fun especially with others so I recommend this game to those who want to play with their friends and families. (Good 3/5) Give It A Try! Expand
  16. Jun 26, 2020
    Watch one trailer for this game and what you see is what you get. A super polished collection of classic games from all over the world. Only minus is that there are some weird limitations about how many players can play each game, but honestly that has not altered my enjoyment of the game at all. Its great to play on your own or online, and I love the different uses of table top touchWatch one trailer for this game and what you see is what you get. A super polished collection of classic games from all over the world. Only minus is that there are some weird limitations about how many players can play each game, but honestly that has not altered my enjoyment of the game at all. Its great to play on your own or online, and I love the different uses of table top touch screen mode and docked mode. I've really loved access to great games I love, and the ability to learn new ones with ease. Expand
  17. Jun 28, 2020
    Of course, a cosy evening of games with friends or family cannot really replace "51 Worldwide Games" if you like to play with cards and figures. However, if you like to meet up with friends digitally or like to play these board games on the go, "51 Worldwide Games" for the Nintendo Switch is the perfect choice. So the implementation was well done. The graphic presentation and also theOf course, a cosy evening of games with friends or family cannot really replace "51 Worldwide Games" if you like to play with cards and figures. However, if you like to meet up with friends digitally or like to play these board games on the go, "51 Worldwide Games" for the Nintendo Switch is the perfect choice. So the implementation was well done. The graphic presentation and also the controls are successful and show how a modern design of board games should look on the console.

(https://www.playmoregames.de/post/51-worldwide-games-switch-im-test)
  18. Jun 21, 2020
    Really fantastic games collection. I like the card game. A must buy game in Nintendo Switch.
  19. Jun 19, 2020
    The title has many fun games inside it. But with the duplicates, the sometimes awful motion controls, and the lack of games with more than 2 people. The game just falls short of what could be considered the best party games on the switch.
  20. Jun 23, 2020
    It's an excellent collection of games that'll keep you and your friends entertained for a long time.
  21. Jun 29, 2020
    This game does exactly what it sets out to do. Providing you and your family and/or friends with short and repeatable experiences that usually end up being a lot of fun! Ive played about 20 or so games at the time of writing and can say that the variety offered here is stellar. There are some duds for sure, but I'm sure there are several games that anyone would enjoy!

The multiplayer is

The multiplayer is a bit convoluted to say the least, but the ability to use the guest pass to access the full game when someone else owns it locally is a nice touch.

Overall the game is not perfect, but for the use cases that Nintendo was obviously going for it delivers very well!
  22. Jul 18, 2020
    Le jeu est excellent avec une interface très simple et clair, une ambiance sonore et un travaille sur l'audio qui ajouté vraiment une immersion. Le jeu en ligne fonctionne bien, la variété des jeux est là avec de très bonne explication pour découvrir de nouveaux jeux.
    Après certain jeux sont moins fun à joué comme le golf ou la pêche. Pas moyen de mettre des jeux en favoris pour les lancé rapidement ce qui est dommage ou encore certain jeu limité sur une Switch de par la taille d'écran ou de statistique détaillé avec pourquoi pas des récompenses sur le online.
  23. Jul 20, 2020
    價格與遊戲數量的C/P值非常之高,基本上喜歡玩Party Game的人非常適合買這款遊戲,豐富的遊戲量跟對戰性,沒給10分單純只是因為電腦ai偶爾還是太強了啦XDDD
  24. Jul 22, 2020
    I am a huge fan since it was announced! My girlfriend gifted it to me and we enjoy it a lot playing together. We have learned a lot of games to play with our friends as well.

Furthermore, it has outstanding graphics for a game of this kind: it looks so pretty, especially in toy games! And music is really chill and comfortable to play with in the background. Sincerely, one of the games I

Sincerely, one of the games I am enjoying the most on the Switch even for it being so simple.
  25. Jul 23, 2020
    Really, fun. Exactly what it says it is, 51 games. They're all really fun, the graphics are amazing and it's great for playing with friends online and in real life. A fun package, could use some more collectables, but definitely worth $40
  26. Jun 4, 2020
    greatest game ive ever played. theres a little something for everyone. i really like it. better than oot

Generally favorable reviews - based on 62 Critic Reviews

1. Ninty Fresh Magazine
    Jul 16, 2020
    51 Worldwide Games yearns to expose a forgotten world of entertainment. They're not all winners, but at £34.99 the amount of content here is incredible. [Issue 1#1, p.48]
  2. Jul 4, 2020
    51 Worldwide games is one of the most complete mini-game collections available today. Card games and classic table games blend nicely with the more action-packed ones, such as bowling and air hockey. Thus, we have always something that is suitable for all occasions and that also utilizes the Switch console's different modes of play. In addition this digital collection also is much easier to transport comparing to their physical counterparts.
  3. Jul 2, 2020
    Still, in a collection of 51 games, it’s hard to expect them all to be winners. While a few additional options would have been nice, Nintendo has still released an enormous package with a ton of value, even releasing it at a value price. I can’t imagine anyone not finding at least a handful of games to enjoy if they pick this up and it could be a great way to stay connected during this time where life is working so hard to keep us apart. I don’t know how Nintendo knew that this was the moment to bring back Clubhouse Games, but I’m grateful for their foresight.