User Score
7.6

Generally favorable reviews- based on 22 Ratings

User score distribution:
  1. Positive: 15 out of 22
  2. Negative: 2 out of 22

Review this game

  1. Your Score
    0 out of 10
    Rate this:
    • 10
    • 9
    • 8
    • 7
    • 6
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
  1. Submit
  2. Check Spelling
  1. Apr 26, 2020
    9
    This has been one of my favorite co-op games this year! It is a great puzzle game in which one player stops the trains while the other changes the tracks to help the passengers make it to their destination before the time runs out. It requires good communication and learning the track system for each level. The great thing about this game is that it isn’t just patterned recognition. TheThis has been one of my favorite co-op games this year! It is a great puzzle game in which one player stops the trains while the other changes the tracks to help the passengers make it to their destination before the time runs out. It requires good communication and learning the track system for each level. The great thing about this game is that it isn’t just patterned recognition. The trains pick up different colored passengers each time, adding variability. It becomes more challenging as each level progresses, and some levels are really quite difficult. The soundtrack is very fun and changes with each new land you encounter. I enjoyed this experience as I am always looking for non-combative co-op games. My partner and I played this game in its entirety, and it was a well-spent 15-hour endeavor! Expand
  2. Apr 9, 2020
    8
    Simple gameplay, complex level design, and a charming aesthetic make for an amazing game. Easy to play doesn't mean easy to beat.
  3. Apr 20, 2020
    0
    Another bad mobile game pretending to have value or be fun. Even free, it's simply not worth your time. There are thousands of better games out there.
  4. Jul 13, 2020
    9
    Empecemos por la desarrolladora, Northplay es un estudio danés pequeño, tienen menos de una decena de juegos para celular. Conduct Together es la primer juego que sacan para la nintendo switch, es una variación del juego conduct this.

    Ya sé lo que piensan un juego para celulares en switch, ¡qué novedad! Pero no se dejen engañar, Conduct together es un juego muy emocionante, donde tienes
    Empecemos por la desarrolladora, Northplay es un estudio danés pequeño, tienen menos de una decena de juegos para celular. Conduct Together es la primer juego que sacan para la nintendo switch, es una variación del juego conduct this.

    Ya sé lo que piensan un juego para celulares en switch, ¡qué novedad! Pero no se dejen engañar, Conduct together es un juego muy emocionante, donde tienes que llevar a pasajeros de tren de estación a estación, en donde tendrás que hacer avanzar o frenar el tren, mientras cambiar las vías, para que los viajeros lleguen a sus destinos, obviamente tienes que lograrlo en cierto tiempo determinado para ganar mayor número de monedas y estrellas, con las cuales podrás desbloquear nuevos trenes y niveles.

    La progresión de la dificultad aumenta de una forma armoniosa, los primeros niveles que son introductorios están creados de manera sutil, para ayudar a comprender el sistema de juego, a medida que vas avanzando el juego te pone cada vez más retos, tan complicados que es necesario de jugar con amigos. Esta forma de juego la vuelve muy caótica y pero a la vez muy divertida. la comunicación y la concentración del equipo será la que los saque avantes.

    Lo bueno, lo malo y lo feo:

    Lo bueno: Es un juego entretenido ya sea que lo juegues con solo o con alguien más.
    Otro punto: La música del juego es grandiosa y pegajosa, tendrás sus canciones pegadas durante un buen rato.
    Lo malo: Una vez que logras completar el juego no hay nada más que hacer, las monedas ya no te sirven de nada.
    Otro punto malo, hay niveles que por el color utilizado se pierden los trenes.
    Lo feo: En mi caso particular lo conseguí en un descuento en la Eshop por un centavo de peso, lo cual me hizo sentir mal, ya que es un juego al cual le saqué muchas horas de juego.

    Puntaje:

    Diseño de niveles: 10
    Jugabilidad: 10
    Arte visual: 9
    Dificultad progresiva: 10
    Post game: 8
    Musicalización: 10
    Diseños de personajes: N/A

    Total: 9.5
    Expand
  5. Apr 13, 2020
    7
    Un divertido juego que te podrá entretener en momentos aburridos o para pasar el rato.
  6. Sep 13, 2020
    9
    What starts out as a simple model-train-looking puzzler becomes intense multi-tasking incarnate. I’m not sure if sharing the load with friends makes it easier, but it’s a different experience for sure. I was hooked with each level becoming more and more crazy with switches, trains, and enemy trains. I blew up a LOT, but it’s still great!
  7. Jul 11, 2020
    7
    Easy to play and pretty entertaining couch co-op. Got lucky and got it for $0.01 on the switch store.
  8. May 2, 2020
    5
    Like others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on aLike others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on a smartphone than using a Switch controller. I kept tripping up what button to press to change what switch, and I started to just get frustrated. I will concede that it's fun when you find yourself in a good groove where all your decisions work out, but I just found it too hard to get there often. Expand
  9. Aug 20, 2020
    9
    A cute little game, with simple mechanics and an adorable aesthetic. Nice variety of different level designs keep it interesting, with each world themed around different mechanics.
    It's deceptively difficult to keep track of all the moving trains, but very satisfying as you get the hang of it. Two Player mode, you would think would make it easier, but communication between you is
    A cute little game, with simple mechanics and an adorable aesthetic. Nice variety of different level designs keep it interesting, with each world themed around different mechanics.
    It's deceptively difficult to keep track of all the moving trains, but very satisfying as you get the hang of it. Two Player mode, you would think would make it easier, but communication between you is paramount. Two players is not always easier.
    Full price is a bit steep, best to wait until it goes on sale.
    Expand
  10. Dec 24, 2020
    7
    It takes a lot of concentration, it gets hooked, but after a bit of a frustrating time the game stops being entertaining
Metascore
80

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 4 out of 4
  2. Mixed: 0 out of 4
  3. Negative: 0 out of 4
  1. Dec 17, 2018
    80
    If you’re looking for a new type of mayhem to unleash on your unsuspecting friends, Conduct Together is definitely for you. You could say I’m… all aboard.
  2. Dec 13, 2018
    80
    I wasn't expecting Conduct Together! to be as difficult as it is but its level of challenge is what makes it such a rewarding game to master. So, if you enjoy testing both hemispheres of your brain as you optimize puzzle solutions then this is a game for you.
  3. Dec 12, 2018
    80
    Conduct Together! seems to be a simple port of a mobile game at first, but this Switch version of Northplay's tiny management game is a delightful experience that will be enjoyed alone or with friends, thus arraying two different approaches.