7.7

1. Apr 9, 2020
    Simple gameplay, complex level design, and a charming aesthetic make for an amazing game. Easy to play doesn't mean easy to beat.
  2. Apr 20, 2020
    Another bad mobile game pretending to have value or be fun. Even free, it's simply not worth your time. There are thousands of better games out there.
  3. Apr 13, 2020
    Un divertido juego que te podrá entretener en momentos aburridos o para pasar el rato.
  4. Apr 26, 2020
    This has been one of my favorite co-op games this year! It is a great puzzle game in which one player stops the trains while the other changes the tracks to help the passengers make it to their destination before the time runs out. It requires good communication and learning the track system for each level. The great thing about this game is that it isn’t just patterned recognition. TheThis has been one of my favorite co-op games this year! It is a great puzzle game in which one player stops the trains while the other changes the tracks to help the passengers make it to their destination before the time runs out. It requires good communication and learning the track system for each level. The great thing about this game is that it isn’t just patterned recognition. The trains pick up different colored passengers each time, adding variability. It becomes more challenging as each level progresses, and some levels are really quite difficult. The soundtrack is very fun and changes with each new land you encounter. I enjoyed this experience as I am always looking for non-combative co-op games. My partner and I played this game in its entirety, and it was a well-spent 15-hour endeavor! Expand
  5. May 2, 2020
    Like others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on aLike others have already stated, this is a glorified mobile game on Switch; that said, I picked it up for only a penny on the eShop, so even a glorified mobile game is a welcome addition to my collection for a single cent. The visual style is charming and I love it, but that's about the only positive takeaway I really had. I think the touchscreen controls would work a lot easier on a smartphone than using a Switch controller. I kept tripping up what button to press to change what switch, and I started to just get frustrated. I will concede that it's fun when you find yourself in a good groove where all your decisions work out, but I just found it too hard to get there often. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 17, 2018
    If you’re looking for a new type of mayhem to unleash on your unsuspecting friends, Conduct Together is definitely for you. You could say I’m… all aboard.
  2. Dec 13, 2018
    I wasn't expecting Conduct Together! to be as difficult as it is but its level of challenge is what makes it such a rewarding game to master. So, if you enjoy testing both hemispheres of your brain as you optimize puzzle solutions then this is a game for you.
  3. Dec 12, 2018
    Conduct Together! seems to be a simple port of a mobile game at first, but this Switch version of Northplay's tiny management game is a delightful experience that will be enjoyed alone or with friends, thus arraying two different approaches.