7.0

1. May 20, 2020
    I was very disappointed when I realized after I purchased this game that the Aladdin is NOT the Super Nintendo version. I wouldn't have bought this if I would've known, since that version of the game is so much better.
  2. Oct 30, 2019
    These games are decent, Lion King for me was a bit harder compared to the older ones since sometimes, on this newer one, it just wasn't responding as quickly as the older one. Aladdin was alright but it still had a flaw where the fire pits were to big to jump across completely where I would jump right when I get to the fire but still fall onto the fire pit a few times.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 11, 2019
    Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King celebrate the much-loved movie tie-ins in this latest package, filled to the brim with extra content to draw fans new and old in. While some gameplay inclusions go against the grain, they’re entirely optional.
  2. Dec 3, 2019
    Aladdin and The Lion King are amongst my favourite movies ever, like most kids who grew up in the 90s I’m sure. One thing I never did though was play through any of the games on this collection before, at least not for more than a handful of minutes. I’m not sure if that helps me here or not, but despite this being a great and well put together collection, there’s just not a lot here if you have no nostalgia for the games.
  3. Nov 24, 2019
    Disney Classic Games: Aladdin And The Lion King is a collection for current-gen machines of the action platform games so popular in mid 90s. The museum sections offers some sweet fan-service, together with a good amount of value for nostalgic players and Disney lovers.