7.6

1. Dec 27, 2019
    A truly boring game. Most levels play the same without much variety. I am fan of indie games, but this game hasn't much to offer any than good graphics. I have absolutly no clue how it got such good ratings.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. NF Magazine
    Aug 22, 2019
    If you ever need to entertain a room full of young kids, download Donut County. [Issue #38 – March/April 2019, p. 21]
  2. Jan 10, 2019
    If my biggest complaint about a game is that I desperately want a sequel, that should be a sign that it’s doing something right. I don’t know whether one of those will come, but even if it does, I’m still glad that Donut County’s release on new platforms means that I — and, I hope, many other people — will get to chance to either experience it again, or experience it for the first time. Regardless of whether camp you fall in, it’s fun enough that it won’t disappoint.
  3. Dec 31, 2018
    Donut County will no doubt prove to be a divisive experience, but those that are looking for a relaxing and often funny puzzle game will find an enjoyable experience that has just enough charm to justify its existence. With that being said, this is hardly a game that feels like it justifies the relatively high price tag; three hours max of content is a tough pill to swallow regardless of how enamored you are with the concept at its core.