8.5

1. ffp
    Nov 3, 2021
    remember those old games that couldn't give u nice textures or graphics but were a blast to play ? i remember playing those kind of polygonal looking game for hours and never get bored.
    this was an instant flashback of me playing those kind of games, perfectly emulating the feel of early pc games but with fluid and comfy modernish gameplay that keeps you playing and playing.
    And now
    And now you're telling me i can bring this with me on the switch and play it in handheld like i always wanted my games to play when i was a kid ?
    Fellas you're in for a treat!
  2. Oct 30, 2021
    That's just a retro style game very efficient who kill all shooter games like doom or every games like this... Very speed, controle are very good with the motion controler... And the atmosphere of the game is realy crazy.... Juste to have fun... May be the only probleme is the size of the text that is realy too small for a portable use... That is not a probleme when you learn how toThat's just a retro style game very efficient who kill all shooter games like doom or every games like this... Very speed, controle are very good with the motion controler... And the atmosphere of the game is realy crazy.... Juste to have fun... May be the only probleme is the size of the text that is realy too small for a portable use... That is not a probleme when you learn how to configure this (5mn)... Very happy of this game (lite on the SD and realy cool to have fun)...
    Just forget all the Doom and shooters on switch... This one is a killer !
  3. Nov 16, 2021
    Superb stuff, absolutely superb. I am just under half way through and every map is better than the last. It's full of surprises too. As a huge fan of Doom 1&2,Quake and Duke Nukem 3D,I can't recommend Dusk enough.
  4. Nov 3, 2021
    Отличный олдскульный шутер, тонны секретов, отличный дизайн локаций, круто в общем что вышла на свич
  5. Nov 20, 2021
    I have been following the development of this port rather closely and the 'under the hood' changes they made to get this running at a nearly solid 60fps is incredible. Clearly New Blood love their games and want to make sure the experience is as close to the PC version as possible. If you are sitting on the fence and reading this, if you decide to get this game be prepared for a fast,I have been following the development of this port rather closely and the 'under the hood' changes they made to get this running at a nearly solid 60fps is incredible. Clearly New Blood love their games and want to make sure the experience is as close to the PC version as possible. If you are sitting on the fence and reading this, if you decide to get this game be prepared for a fast, frantic, heart pounding time. Fast enemies, fast guns and even faster movement. A fantastic fluid experience nearly anyone can just pick up and play. Expand
  6. Nov 21, 2021
    This is the best retro shooter I've played, graphics 10/10, plot 10/10, interface 10/10, visual 10/10.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 15, 2021
    DUSK is a bloody good time on Switch that perfectly evokes the spirit of the best 90’s shooters.
  2. Nov 15, 2021
    Dusk is the kind of game I could not help but smile while I was playing it. Every level was a treat to play and the accessibility options really open it up to so many people. The attention to detail in this port is also super appreciated. It really takes advantage of the hardware while not compromising the original concept. This is a game that every fan of shooters needs to play, and I cannot recommend it enough.
    Dusk is a fast-paced, fun retro FPS. Its weapons and enemies are well thought-out, and its gameplay shines above its muddy colors and occasional monotonous levels.