0.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 892 Ratings

1. Sep 30, 2019
    Pienso que la gente exagera, a pesar de los defectos es un titulo divertido y que da horas de diversión, pienso que la gran mayoría de las quejas provienen por odio y resentimiento, cuando si bien esta versión no es igual a sus homologas en otras plataformas, sigue siendo una experiencia jugable solida.
  2. Sep 30, 2019
    Really enjoying fifa 20.
    I’ve been playing Fifa since Fifa 98 so a long time and Fifa 20 is better then the last 5 FIFA’s, this time it’s not all about pace it’s more realistic.
    10/10 for me.
  3. Sep 30, 2019
    Andrew Wilson and the boys have done it again. As far as I'm concerned this is yet another "home run" from the FIFA team. Up there with classics like FIFA 13, FIFA 09, FIFA 16 and FIFA 12.

Nice work team, can't wait for FIFA 21!
  4. Oct 13, 2019
    Lets address the negatives first. Yes, career mode was broken but they're working on it. I'm not sure how all the things wrong with it weren't addressed in testing but regardless, they're working on it. Gameplay wise, the only thing wrong right now is switching player, which - even when using the right analog stick - seems to not change to who you are trying to select. Apart from that, theLets address the negatives first. Yes, career mode was broken but they're working on it. I'm not sure how all the things wrong with it weren't addressed in testing but regardless, they're working on it. Gameplay wise, the only thing wrong right now is switching player, which - even when using the right analog stick - seems to not change to who you are trying to select. Apart from that, the gameplay is great! They changed defending so that you can't just rely on your AI players to tackle for you, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEFEND YOURSELF NOW, which I love because I've always been a big fan of defending manually. Because the scrubs can't defend manually, they abuse the 'Drop Back' custom tactic, which allows me, a possession based player, to have so much room around the edge of their box, play my way through and score. I haven't lost a single game on Online Seasons yet because the game is rewarding positive play instead of just having pacey players and spamming through ball, and I LOVE IT. Expand
  5. Jan 31, 2020
    nice game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Apr 17, 2020
    When you haven't the fifa 19 version is it really cool when you ask me sooo
  7. Nov 25, 2019
    I've been playing Fifa 19 on the Switch and now Fifa 20. I honestly can't understand all the haters here. Even in the Nintendo Store, EA says it is just a rooster update. Why do people still complain?

It is easily my most played game this year in the Switch. I love the presentation, the gameplay and the portability. I play Fifa 20 on the Switch and PES 2020 on PC. I can't decide which one I like more. So why 9 out of 10 stars? The menu and the game modes could be a bit more. Aside from that it is an amazing game that doesn't get boring for me.
  8. Oct 17, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego tampoco es que sea malo, siempre falta el modo volta es verdad, pero se mejoró bastantes mecanismos que mejoran la experiencia de juego en switch a mi parecer Expand
  9. Feb 24, 2020
    What can I say? It's FIFA. Port is done surprisingly well. I did not play FIFA in many years, so I have no comparison versus previous editions.
    I like the FUT mode, but I only play single player.
    I am a casual player and play from time to time and I enjoy it.
    Steering is complex, but that is FIFA.
    It is all about the tricks, but that is FIFA.
  10. May 29, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. La verdad como a mi me gusta el fútbol toda versión de fifa la juego y no me importa lo grafico sino que el unico problema es que aquí falta contenido Expand
  11. Mar 31, 2020
    me parece que no isiseron tambien el port de fifa 20, aunasi es un buen juego para la nintnendo swich y lo puedes jugar en la mayoria de los lados
  12. Sep 1, 2020
    Good gameplay but If you Ea want to good game to switch done but Ea don’t want this idea
  13. Sep 30, 2019
    un juego continunista y que no aporta nada que nos sorprenda, aun asi nos dara horas de diversion si nos gusta el futbol, en especial si nos gusta jugar con amigos, si no tienes fifa 2019 compralo, pero si tienes alguna version anterior, no hay nada que me impulse a hacerlo...los jugadores de switch se merecen una version completas de fifa y esta no lo es...señores de EA un 5 y por afectoun juego continunista y que no aporta nada que nos sorprenda, aun asi nos dara horas de diversion si nos gusta el futbol, en especial si nos gusta jugar con amigos, si no tienes fifa 2019 compralo, pero si tienes alguna version anterior, no hay nada que me impulse a hacerlo...los jugadores de switch se merecen una version completas de fifa y esta no lo es...señores de EA un 5 y por afecto a lo que habeis sido Expand
  14. Oct 9, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pior fifa. Muitos bugs no modo carreira. Bugs na jogabilidade. Modo volta ta uma bosta Expand
  15. Aug 19, 2020
    Uff la verdad que siempre es lo mismo con estos juegos, y lo peor es que me gustan los fifas pero no hay que dejar que te metan la mano en el bolsillo y que te saquen un juego tan roto y la verdad que este juego es un fifa 19. lo siento..
  16. Sep 30, 2019
    Lo compré en la eshop Argentina... lo adquirí porque no tenía fifa, falta pulir ciertas cosas... no me agrada la idea de ser legacy pero no me dolió mucho el gasto porque es primera franquicia que juego en Switch...
  17. Apr 12, 2020
    FIFA 20 on Switch isn't a terrible game. However it most certainly is the worst FIFA game on a home console since Fifa 06.

Aside from the fact that they dont particularly advertise that well that's it's the same game as the previous 2 with team updates and also offer no dlc update to previous owners, it has many other flaws too. The career mode is decent but unfortunately on the pitch

The career mode is decent but unfortunately on the pitch it just isnt that much fun. Theres a distinct lack of ball control, making it all rather scrappy.

The biggest problem however is FUT. One of the best modes in any FIFA game has been in desperate need of attention on Switch. This is simply because without real money, it cant be played for long. The high price of contracts (200 per game, as opposed to 200 per 13 games in previous editions on other consoles) means that it's just a matter of time before you are overwhelmed with players out of contract and you simply cant play anymore. Even with the +400 per game and + 3k per end of season, you're likely losing -11k per season.

One day a company will show some respect to football fans on switch and give them the game they deserve. Until then it's just poor fifa and poor football manager ports.
  18. Sep 30, 2019
    Ninguna novedad en cuanto a jugabilidad y gráficos. No se incluye en modo Volta, el modo carrera roto, etc etc
  19. Mar 17, 2020
    FIFA games became very boring since long ago. New ideas for football games needs to came.
  20. Sep 30, 2019
    Apenas uma DLC do 18, nada demais. Pelo preço que tão pagando apenas por atualizar o game, é um absurdo. Era melhor mandar o mobile de graça.
  21. Oct 11, 2019
    It's a first for FIFA where they have openly admitted this is a reskin, it written on the box. On one hand I applaud their brutal honesty that literally no effort wad made to change anything but on the other hand am insulted by the price tag they slap on it.
    To give it a zero score is pure ignorance though because there still is a market for a reskin, I mean if you're a new Switch buyer and a Football fan and wanted to pick up FIFA then of course naturally you'd want the latest squads and kits, there is nothing wrong with a reskin when your're being open about it although again I must hark back to the price being ridiculous.
    At it's bones it's not the FIFA seen on PS4 or XBox One but it still plays a good game of football and when played in handheld mode, well it's the best footy game to ever grace a portable.
  22. Jul 2, 2020
    Me gustaría una versión de fifa igual a la de otras plataformas! .
  23. Sep 30, 2019
    Let me first start by saying that I don’t own FIFA 20 on Switch, instead I own FIFA 19 on Switch that is the exact same game, minus a new coat of paint.

When FIFA 18 on Switch was announced I was thrilled. My PS4 served as a main console but it broke down, so I was now fully playing on Switch, I’ve been a FIFA player since 98, so I think I can tell very accurately how the game has improved over time, even on years that the improvement is barely noticeable, and I did not buy them. The reality is that I’m a football fan, I like the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Eurocup and WorldCup, so I’m biased by the sport, but not the videogame.

FIFA 18 was a disappointment for me, but I justified it by the fact that I was playing a subpar game, very similar to FIFA 16 on other consoles, but PORTABLE. That argument made my whole purchase worth it. I justified it to my friends even when I knew I was missing The Journey, FUT Seasons, and the Career Mode improvements I wanted, I kept playing online and offline.

FIFA 19 had a few improvements, Champions League, a new coat of paint, the New House Rules, and I bought it on an extremely good sale a few months after the release. The game engine was the same, the gameplay was very arcade and not at all simulation like the other console versions. And yet again I justified myself with the PORTABILITY argument. In caps lock. Screaming. To. My. Friends.

FIFA 20 is the same game as FIFA 19, 10$ less, EA made no effort whatsoever to improve in any way. New menu, updated roster and the Legacy subtitle. I find it extremely insulting to consumers. They are not investing enough on Switch even though every other company is doing ports of resource consuming games like NBA 2K20, Doom Eternal, The Witcher 3 and now Overwatch. There is really no excuse, Frostbite as an engine should have been already ported for Switch, or at least a new game based on the customized engine with similar features should have been released.

The only reason anyone should buy FIFA 20 is if they don’t own FIFA 18 or FIFA 19 on Switch, and they don’t have access to a PS4, XBOX ONE or PC. And to this people please note that the game is a 3/10, since is missing VOLTA, FUT Seasons and the Career Mode improvements.

EA is always doing things that harm the gaming community. They should have provided the New Menu and roster FOR FREE as an update to gamers who bought the FIFA 19 version (much like the FIFA 18 World Cup update), removed the FIFA 19 game from the eShop and sold only the FIFA 20 legacy version to new owners at a heavily discounted base price, maybe 30$.

This should have been the way to care about the consumers, if they would have gone this way and then released FIFA 21 with every feature for $60 I will most definitely would have bought that game. Instead they lost a customer forever. I will never buy a subpar EA sports game for the Switch or any other platform that suffers the same fate.
  24. Mar 17, 2020
    Como FIFA portable cumple, pero es un muy mal port por parte de EA, se lo han currado muy poco en esta versión para switch, no me parece bien tampoco que sea una edicion legacy ya que respecto al 19 no ha cambiado nada salvo equipaciones, el online es imposible prácticamente hacerte un buen equipo porque cuesta un huevo conseguir monedas en comparación con las ediciones de consola o PC,Como FIFA portable cumple, pero es un muy mal port por parte de EA, se lo han currado muy poco en esta versión para switch, no me parece bien tampoco que sea una edicion legacy ya que respecto al 19 no ha cambiado nada salvo equipaciones, el online es imposible prácticamente hacerte un buen equipo porque cuesta un huevo conseguir monedas en comparación con las ediciones de consola o PC, eso si la opción de comprar FIFA points que no falte, lo cual me parece absurdo ya de por si en su edición de consola o PC porque lo convierte en pay2win, pero aquí con mas motivo por la calidad del juego, deberían currarselo mas y meterle nuevas mecánicas al 21 o si no yo seguire con este como hace mucha gente conservando el 19, yo lo compre porque es el primero que tengo en switch y por tenerlo portátil, para mi cumple por lo menos como FIFA secundario si puedes permitírtelo por hechar algunas partidas en otras casas donde no tengan el fifa o por tenerlo portátil para la calle, entretiene al fin y a cabo y es jugable, pero su margen de mejora es infinito como para dejarlo ya en edicion legacy, espero que eso cambie en próximas ediciones porque la switch da para mucho mas que para un mal port de FIFA tanto gráficamente como en jugabilidad. Expand
  25. Mar 28, 2020
    I've been enjoying Nintendo games for over 10 years now, including EA's older FIFA releases dating back to SNES times. However, like the more recent FIFA games, EA seems to be getting complacent.

PS and Xbox releases seem to be realistic, and fully-featured, but this Switch release just seems to be inferior in every way. The graphics and gameplay are decent, and to start with, it's

The graphics and gameplay are decent, and to start with, it's actually enjoyable scoring your first goal against your try-hard friend who plays Semi-Pro. But, so were older FIFA releases. In fact, they're no better than FIFA 18 or 19 for Switch, or maybe 2013-14 on PS/Xbox.

But it seems that EA are being greedy and lazy. Whilst the makers of games like Smash Bros actually put effort into their games, EA just seem to re-brand older FIFA games, update the squads and that's it.

The experience of playing FIFA "on the go" has been ruined by this undercooked release.
  26. Sep 27, 2019
    After see how Switch can handle with The Witcher III, Doom Eternal, Dragon Quest XI, NBA 2K, there is no excuses for a mediocre work, Konami we need PES on Switch!
  27. Sep 29, 2019
    It’s EA and it’s a legacy edition. They’ve only updated squads and kits and added new stadiums. They may have tweaked gameplay just a bit but no graphical improvements. Shameful effort by EA
  28. Oct 9, 2019
    Compré FIFA 20 por la emoción de tenerlo por fin en Nintendo switch pero me arrepiento ya que la cancha en sí es mucho más pequeña y parece que estuviera jugando futsal mas no fútbol 11, puedes hacer todo sin cofrcorrerer. Además no parece un juego de FIFA de alta tecnología, comparado con PS le falta mucho por mejor, lo llevo jugando tres días seguidos y ya me aburrí. En el modo carrera,Compré FIFA 20 por la emoción de tenerlo por fin en Nintendo switch pero me arrepiento ya que la cancha en sí es mucho más pequeña y parece que estuviera jugando futsal mas no fútbol 11, puedes hacer todo sin cofrcorrerer. Además no parece un juego de FIFA de alta tecnología, comparado con PS le falta mucho por mejor, lo llevo jugando tres días seguidos y ya me aburrí. En el modo carrera, le faltan detalles Expand
  29. Feb 1, 2020
    Tryed to play it for like a month on the switch now and I can't cope Whit the game it's feels like a totally different game from what I've regaly playing on the ps4
  30. Apr 12, 2020
    Ce jeu est tout bonnement désagréable, les graphismes sont bons, mais lorsque tu es en match, le joueur avec lequel vous voulez tirer un but ou faire une action, et bien cela est long et compliqué, il est absolument impossible de marquer sur coup franc même si le coup franc est juste au bord de la surface de réparation, les joueurs adverses peuvent marquer sur corner via un tir de la tête,Ce jeu est tout bonnement désagréable, les graphismes sont bons, mais lorsque tu es en match, le joueur avec lequel vous voulez tirer un but ou faire une action, et bien cela est long et compliqué, il est absolument impossible de marquer sur coup franc même si le coup franc est juste au bord de la surface de réparation, les joueurs adverses peuvent marquer sur corner via un tir de la tête, ce qui n'est pas possible avec mes joueurs, les nombreuses fois ou il était censé avoir une faute pour moi qui n'est pas sifflé, dans le design de la première league, le tableau d'affichage des scores ou le temps additionnel est bloqué a 0 minute, le fait qu'en compétition, si on sélectionne une compétition avec 64 équipes en groupe de 8 équipe, la compétition ne se lance pas, mais il y a un message qui dit que : "Vous avez quitté le jeu a cause d'une erreur", dans les équipes de qualifications de coupes des nations internationales, on ne voit que notre poule, pas les autres dans le continent, ce qui fait que ma note est de 2/10.

Je vous annonce que le jeu n'est pas ignoble, mais il ne vole pas haut.
  31. Sep 30, 2019
    Very sad to see EA didn’t put any kind of effort in developing this version of the game.
  32. Sep 30, 2019
    250.00 pilas por um Port do ano passado...kkkkkkk..

.......KONAMI .......

. ...........PES.......2020........21....22...23......
  33. Oct 1, 2019
    Konami espabila y aprovecha la situación! Traednos el PRO a Nintendo de nuevo, ya que estos mediocres de Fifa quieren engañar a los jugadores (de nintendo priincipalmente).
  34. Sep 27, 2019
    FIFA 20 = FIFA 19. Shame on you EA. You still have the nerve to say you don't know why some people don't like EA! Please Konami, make a PES for Switch.
  35. May 15, 2020
    Por desgracia no hay otro juego de fútbol en switch. el dia que llegue PESS se acaba la fiesta de EA, una desgracia, al menos esta versión la regalaban porque nadie la compraba.
  36. Sep 30, 2019
    Its the exact same game as last year's...which was the exact same game from 2 years ago...

I got it in a pay 2 take 3 at a local retailer, so I got it for "free"...I am still super disappointed, I could have got a decent game.
  37. Sep 29, 2019
    EA demuestra que detesta a Nintendo Switch y sus usuarios con esta versión incompleta (en comparación con las versiones de PS4 y Xbox), casi al mismo precio, sin los modos de juegos nuevos como el volta y solamente las camisetas actualizadas. Creo que no nos merecemos que esta compañía nos intente robar así a los usuarios. Pésima versión de consola provocado por una pésima decisión de EA.
  38. Oct 1, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. EA ya no está innovando. Mismo del mismo. Y la versión del SWICHT es peor todavía. Solo comercial, ya no hay mágica. Expand
  39. Sep 28, 2019
    EA is a joke, it's disgusting that they think they can get away with putting no work into the latest switch version and still make money with no regard to there customers
  40. Sep 29, 2019
    Its a game if you want to play. That's the only thing it has going for it. You can call this game fifa 16 oh sorry its fifa 17 oh sorry its fifa 18 oh sorry its fifa 19. the verdict of this game is that don't buy this crap
  41. Sep 30, 2019
    Career Mode unplayable. EA don't care about Career mode players as FUT is their cash cow
  42. Sep 30, 2019
    Lo mismo que el año pasado pero a precio de triple A. La excusa de la potencia de Nintendo switch no debería servir para justificar este trabajo ya que otros juegos de bastante mas calidad como Dragon Quest 11 o The witcher 3 han salido en esta plataforma.
  43. Sep 30, 2019
    Не позорьте серию. Каждый год одно и тоже с 12-го года
  44. Oct 1, 2019
    Jogo lixo além de não mudar nada comparado ao fifa 19 tá caro virado no Jiraya a joga o pés no switch pelo amor de deus pq esse lixo não vale nada affff
  45. Oct 1, 2019
    The sad and known story of EA. No innovation at all, no respect to the Customer, just and updated squads for the season.
    KONAMI, do you have an idea of how many Switch owners like football games? Watching great and big games ported to Switch, what do you need to bring PES?
  46. Oct 2, 2019
    Dont waste you're money. EA doing the same thing year after year and finally fix the game in March the following year. Awful gameplay, terrible servers and boring content.
  47. Nov 3, 2019
    This game isn't even a reskin of Fifa 19 it is the exact same game withe the exact same BS. They've invested zero to improving it. It was very promising at first but now after several patches it's back to the same old crap. Why? That's my question to EA. I so badly want this game to be good but it's as if they refuse to make a great game. I deleted the game and it'll remain deleted untilThis game isn't even a reskin of Fifa 19 it is the exact same game withe the exact same BS. They've invested zero to improving it. It was very promising at first but now after several patches it's back to the same old crap. Why? That's my question to EA. I so badly want this game to be good but it's as if they refuse to make a great game. I deleted the game and it'll remain deleted until they make some HUGE improvements. Expand
  48. Dec 17, 2019
    Honestly, why in the holy mother of god would they think that we would buy this version WITHOUT the full features (volta, étc). We have been bombarded with many fifa titles and they are getting kind of boring. Now that they included for example volta mode, they decided to take it out from the switch version...wow just wow.
  49. Nov 24, 2019
    Este juego es igual a todos los días anteriores, incluso les recomiendo tener la demo ya que es idéntica al juego original
  50. Feb 3, 2020
    Horrible value and where’s the futsal!? Nv get it at full price , if there was a 90% off then get it....
  51. Apr 16, 2020
    It's a disaster of a game.EA should be ashamed for asking even a dollar for such an awful game .They ruined it.Big,big disappointment.And VOLTA....omg,like not even a minute of playing is enjoyable.
  52. May 28, 2020
    EA doesnt want to imrprove in the quality of games and it could be cause maybe they think switch cannot run "The Journey" when its complete possible and also it has less things than FIFA 19 like the system of penalties and the free kick and also the time finishing is unavailable. In conclusion, EA sports its lazy to make something good and add other things which can help to improve the game.
  53. Jun 19, 2020
    Really bad. Especially in FUT the game choose who is gonna win. This game is all
    About money. Nothing else.... Do not buy Fifa21. Do not make them rich anymore till they dont give a fck about you...
  54. Jul 17, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Un juego muy malo.
    Si te gusta el fútbol cómprate el 18 y no te compres más porque solo actualizan plantillas y equipaciones.
    A mi todo eso me da igual lo que más me enfada es que no haya ni Fut Champions ni modo historia, de verdad para eso te compras el Fortnite para tostadora.
  55. Jan 4, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Es lo peor no actualizan el juego como en otras consolas se compra el juego más caro que en otras consolas Expand
  56. Oct 1, 2019
    EA continues to sink to new, previously unheard of, levels. But by all means, keep giving them money.
  57. Oct 2, 2019
    At this point is the same as cockslapping someone and asking that person to pay up for this honor
  58. Oct 1, 2019
    EA probably sold its own shame to grab some extra money, because an entity capable of experiencing shame shouldn't be able to sell and distribute this pile of garbage. Stop giving money and feeding this cancer.

EDIT: The positive reviews are fake. This is just sad EA...
  59. Sep 30, 2019
    EA, shame on you. How dare you to disrespect your customers. I will try my utmost best to not put a penny more in your pocket.
  60. Oct 11, 2020
    The fact that EA pulls crap like reselling an entire game that is literally the same as the last year with a roster update is absolutely insane. What a garbage company, I knew they were money hungry with microtransactions but this is just takes it to another level.
  61. Oct 4, 2019
    Way to go, EA! You are about to win your forth title of worst company of the year!
  62. Oct 4, 2019
    Fans of the FIFA games:
    FIFA 95 - cool
    FIFA 96 - cool FIFA 97 - cool FIFA 98 - cool FIFA 99 - cool FIFA 2000 - COOL FIFA 01 - cool FIFA 02 - cool FIFA 03 - cool FIFA 04 - cool FIFA 05 - cool FIFA 06 - cool FIFA 07 - cool FIFA 08 - cool FIFA 09 - cool FIFA 10 - cool FIFA 11 - cool FIFA 12 - cool FIFA 13 - cool FIFA 14 - cool FIFA 15 - cool FIFA 16 - cool FIFA 17 -
    Fans of the FIFA games:
    FIFA 17 - cool
    FIFA 18 - cool
    FIFA 19 - cool
    FIFA 20 - WTF?!

(It took 25 years for their brains to start forming...)
  63. Sep 28, 2019
    Solo una palabra: "Legacy".
    Tuvieron un año para agregar mejoras a esta "nueva" iteración, pero no lo hicieron, quisiera se acercaran a sus versiones más completas. Considero esperar a que baje de precio en 19 ya sea nuevo o usado.
  64. Oct 2, 2019
    FIFA 20 LE is not only a re-skin of 19 but literally the same game. Avoid like the plague.
  65. Sep 29, 2019
    Its the exact same game as last year, with new rosters. avoid at all costs.
  66. Sep 27, 2019
    FIFA 20 = FIFA 19 with "updated" skins.

Please Konami, put PES on Switch, we're tired of EA bad treatment.
  67. Sep 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Desception, bad playability, bad graphics, doesn't allow use joycons, se need more soccer games Expand
  68. Sep 30, 2019
    I read an article claiming EA had finally adaptaed Frostbite to run on Switch. When they finally get a chance to use it, they try to nickel and dime of Switch players. THis need to flop hard. They will avoid releasing more FIFA claiming nobody buy it. Old tactic of blaming other people for their own failures. Bring the collection of old GBA The Sims for Switch and you will get a niceI read an article claiming EA had finally adaptaed Frostbite to run on Switch. When they finally get a chance to use it, they try to nickel and dime of Switch players. THis need to flop hard. They will avoid releasing more FIFA claiming nobody buy it. Old tactic of blaming other people for their own failures. Bring the collection of old GBA The Sims for Switch and you will get a nice reaction from Nintendo community. Just use your brain. Expand
  69. Oct 20, 2019
    This is the laziest FIFA port for any console to date. Just a slight re-skin of the already handicapped FIFA 19 for Switch.
  70. Sep 29, 2019
    There are so many bugs in this game. It's unplayable. And EA refuses to acknowledge and fix them as long as FUT still works because they only care about money. They refuse to make even the most simple upgrades to career mode and the like. Nobody cares about press conferences that they're just going to skip after a week when the nuance wears off. How about you let us upgrade stadiums? OrThere are so many bugs in this game. It's unplayable. And EA refuses to acknowledge and fix them as long as FUT still works because they only care about money. They refuse to make even the most simple upgrades to career mode and the like. Nobody cares about press conferences that they're just going to skip after a week when the nuance wears off. How about you let us upgrade stadiums? Or turn off those obnoxious national team job offers? They clearly don't care about anything other than FUT and it's disgraceful. DON'T BUY. Expand
  71. Sep 27, 2019
    its fifa 19 with new picture. im really disappointed. not even volta. shame on you ea
  72. Sep 30, 2019
    Bad publishers like EA should stay away - we don't want you on Nintendo Switch!
  73. Sep 30, 2019
    Yo solo vine a apoyar a los ceros, más que todo porque es una ABSURDA ESTAFA el hecho de que EA haya literalmente hecho un F5 al juego del año Pasado y tengan el descaro de cobrartelo como uno Nuevo...

Pareciese que EA literalmente escucha mal a la comunidad gamer... desde hace cuantos años la gente dice, mejor vendan un solo FIFA y que se actualice cada año... Esta Vez, para

Pareciese que EA literalmente escucha mal a la comunidad gamer...

desde hace cuantos años la gente dice, mejor vendan un solo FIFA y que se actualice cada año... Esta Vez, para Nintendo Switch ellos entendieron el 50% del mensaje, desafortunadamente era el 50% del mensaje que No mereciamos recibir
  74. May 21, 2020
    Para mi es un insulto el fifa de switch si se dignaran a innovar algo tendrian mejores ventas yo tuve fifa 18 y 19 el mejor de ellos es el 18 porque trae modo mundial los demas no traen nada nueva adicional a la actualizacion de plantillas le pongo pesima nota no porque el juego sea malo si no porque sale mejor comprar las versiones anteriores y adicional se consiguen a mejor precioPara mi es un insulto el fifa de switch si se dignaran a innovar algo tendrian mejores ventas yo tuve fifa 18 y 19 el mejor de ellos es el 18 porque trae modo mundial los demas no traen nada nueva adicional a la actualizacion de plantillas le pongo pesima nota no porque el juego sea malo si no porque sale mejor comprar las versiones anteriores y adicional se consiguen a mejor precio espero que fifa 21 no sea la misma cosa Expand
  75. Sep 29, 2019
    EA continues to ignore feedback, make the same game again & again with minor changes and gives us unfinished games every year it has to stop.
  76. Oct 6, 2019
    It's legacy edition what more do I need to say! EA is ripping off Nintendo fans!!!
  77. Sep 27, 2019
    Ya ni siquiera se esfuerzan en hacer un buen port, con la excusa de que switch no sería capaz, incluso cuando vemos a juegos mucho más grandes corriendo en la switch
  78. Oct 2, 2019
    Crashes, terrible customer service. Coudnt fix nu game and just wished me luck. Old team line ups.. bugs Like the music though
  79. Jun 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Spoiler! It’s piece of sh*t, it’s not a game. Players scolded EA because they sold the same game every year. These idiots listened and changed the game and they made her worse than last year. Expand
  80. Oct 1, 2019
    Disrespectful to the Nintendo fan base, and a disgrace to their company to release an incomplete outdated product, or what is worse, the same product you released last year but reskinned, just to get more money. This is an insult to the gaming community in general and an insult to the industry.
  81. Sep 29, 2019
    El mismo fifa de siempre, y cada vez peor. Hay un modo nuevo solo para añadir algo, porque es lo mismo de año pasado, solo las plantillas actualizadas. EA esta cargandose a fifa y a battlefield
  82. Oct 1, 2019
    It's really just Fifa 19 with a different cover, as fifa 19 was Fifa 18 with a different cover, great job EA.
  83. Nov 5, 2019
    Nothing new,,, it's also the FIFA 18. I won't to buy her. I propose to get a chance to KONAMI.
  84. Oct 1, 2019
    This is just fifa 19 with no changes for 60$, don't buy this game or support it
  85. Oct 5, 2019
    Same as Fifa 18 and 19, just with new names. Incredible that EA thinks this is okay. Sue them, hate them - and don’t buy this crap
  86. Sep 30, 2019
    Genuinely a waste of money DO NOT BUY! If you need a FIFA on switch save yourself some money and but FIFA 19 since it's literally the same game
    To shame EA
  87. Oct 2, 2019
    Let me make this short and simple!

SAME GAME EVERY YEAR!! ZERO IMPROVEMENTS..
  88. Oct 10, 2019
    Jogo quebrado pior que o fifa 19 cheio de bug e defeitos não vale nem 10 reais ridículo
  89. Sep 29, 2019
    Un pobre version de este juego. tanto les cuesta a EA mejorar su juego de futbol. Es una burla para sus seguidores.
  90. Dec 25, 2020
    Absolute crap. Don't buy it, until EA finally makes a proper Fifa for Switch.
  91. Sep 30, 2019
    So basically they updated the 2018 version. Not sure why people still support EA when they keep doing mediocre crap like this.
  92. Mar 24, 2020
    Dudo que alguien quiera comprar esta basura teniendo el 19 que es exactamente lo mismo a la mitad de precio o incluso menos.
  93. Oct 4, 2019
    Es una vergüenza de juego, el tratamiento de EA a nintendo Switch es una falta de respeto a sus consumidores finales, simplemente no se debe comprar el videojuego.
  94. Dec 15, 2020
    Худший футбольный симулятор! Вечное дерьмище, из года в год. Вернул деньги за последнюю версию...
  95. Dec 30, 2019
    Очередной ежегодный конвеер от EA. Сколько можно копипастить и просить за это нереальные деньги (AAA проект ведь). Соглашусь, есть несколько незначительных изменений, но они того не стоят. Не тратьте время и деньги на этот полуфабрикат. Выйдите на улицу и сами пинайте мяч. Поверьте, Вам понравится и физика мяча и движения ваших оппонентов.Очередной ежегодный конвеер от EA. Сколько можно копипастить и просить за это нереальные деньги (AAA проект ведь). Соглашусь, есть несколько незначительных изменений, но они того не стоят. Не тратьте время и деньги на этот полуфабрикат. Выйдите на улицу и сами пинайте мяч. Поверьте, Вам понравится и физика мяча и движения ваших оппонентов.
  96. Apr 7, 2020
    That’s real piece of ship really sucks. The horrible graphics horrible control and horrible game.
  97. Oct 2, 2019
    Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash.
  98. Oct 1, 2019
    Yeah... fifa 20. Here we go! So how does it play? Like fifa 19. What new modes are there? NONE. What about the roster? AH TNX FOR ASKING! Ok... well what’s new? We updated it! Great! Ok so something else? No. Just updated roster and new look on the menu. That’s it? Yes yes just for 50-60$. So it’s like a normal update but for 50-60$? That’s right! So all in all if you’ve already got fifaYeah... fifa 20. Here we go! So how does it play? Like fifa 19. What new modes are there? NONE. What about the roster? AH TNX FOR ASKING! Ok... well what’s new? We updated it! Great! Ok so something else? No. Just updated roster and new look on the menu. That’s it? Yes yes just for 50-60$. So it’s like a normal update but for 50-60$? That’s right! So all in all if you’ve already got fifa 19 you don’t need this **** That’s correct my friend! DON’T BY THIS. SHOULD JUST BE AN UPDATE TO 19 INSTEAD OF A WHOLE "NEW" GAME FOR 50-60$. GO GET SOMETHING ELSE Expand
  99. Sep 30, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Maior enganação que já vi, sempre o mesmo jogo com skins diferentes pra enganar os doentes que ainda compram essa droga Expand
  100. Sep 28, 2019
    Terrible behavior from EA on this. Just when you think they cant get any lower, they find a way. Id even go back to Pro evo after many years if they stepped up to the pitch and give us the football port so many are calling out for.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 18, 2019
    Putting it simply, there is still fun to be had with FIFA 20 Legacy Edition and playing against others online is still a joy. Nevertheless, charging full whack for a game when absolutely no effort went into is out of order. Simply ask yourself this, are new kits and some roster changes worth over £40 to you? If you answered yes, then you have too much money.
  2. Oct 9, 2019
    If you’re simply looking to play Career Mode on the go, then you may get some mileage out of FIFA 20 Legacy Edition on Switch, but if you can buy FIFA on any other platform then we suggest you do. The Switch's FIFA legacy is fast becoming outdated gameplay and missing features, and the only way to put a stop to this is to vote with your wallet.
    FIFA 20: Legacy Edition is really only here to appeal to those people who do not own last year's game on the Switch or are such dedicated soccer fanatics that a roster update is enough of a reason to buy again. However, I find it highly unlikely that anyone who owns last year's title on this platform (especially if they have seen the advertisements and new features for the PlayStation / Xbox / PC versions of the game) will feel like they are getting their money's worth out of the Legacy Edition on the Nintendo Switch. They'll probably feel insulted, and rightly so.