7.2

1. Feb 10, 2018
    Éste indie no es para todo el mundo, requiere de un arduo aprendizaje hasta dominar los controles, y poder desbloquear la larga cantidad de objetos que el juego esconde, por lo que si no te gusta mucho perder seguro lo hallaras frustrante y repetitivo.
    El juego es una especie de Plants vs. Zombies con menos carriles, mecánicas más complejas y menos tiempo de reacción. En general los gráficos y la música están bien, pero el duro trabajo no se ve redimido al final de la experiencia.
    Si te gustan los desafíos pruébalo, suma tenerlo en Switch porque es el único medio de jugarlo en forma portable, pero no recomiendo la compra salvo que ya lo hayas tenido entre manos o esté con descuento.
  2. Apr 10, 2017
    A poor tutorial with even more poor design with the controls leads this to be my biggest disappointment of the year. The lack of communication in how the controls work led me to spending an hour on the tutorial and then an extra 3 hours on the first level. For a roguelike, this is probably the worst one I've ever played.
  3. Apr 3, 2017
    Its a functional turd. People giving this a 10 need to get out more. I cant possibly give this game a worse rating. I refunded in less than 90 minutes.

its COMPLETELY random. Unlocks are 100% worthless. You make NO progress unless the "random" game decides you can. No matter how "good" you are, its complete chance if you progress or wipe. I'd go on, but honestly, EGM hit the

I'd go on, but honestly, EGM hit the nail right on the head. Their review is all you need to read to understand why this game is ass.

10/10... ?? no wonder nobody takes this **** website seriously anymore.

For once the critics have this right.. this is a turd, and will QUICKLY fade into obscurity and the $.99 steam sale bin.
  4. Jun 6, 2017
    This game is aweful. It is turn based and has outdated gameplay style. I think there are people who would like this style of game but it definitely isn't for me.

I definitely enjoyed Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild quality type game and this isn't it - of course the price of this game is lower as well. I was forced to buy this game through a Gamestop bundle.
  5. Jun 11, 2017
    Plants VS Zombies clone done so wrong. An absolutely unfathomable control scheme makes the already difficult game a nightmare to play. I wasn't able to win a single battle after the tutorial due to how much this game throws at you without really teaching you in the first place. I bought this game about an hour after receiving my Switch and it got played and deleted faster than it took toPlants VS Zombies clone done so wrong. An absolutely unfathomable control scheme makes the already difficult game a nightmare to play. I wasn't able to win a single battle after the tutorial due to how much this game throws at you without really teaching you in the first place. I bought this game about an hour after receiving my Switch and it got played and deleted faster than it took to download. Next time I'll just flush a $20 bill down the toilet. Expand
  6. Jan 18, 2018
    A shallow purchase I made on the first months of the Switch's lifetime, where if you had already beaten BOTW there wasn't a lot to do. The game is not bad, mechanically, it's just not compelling enough to merit the grind. I would not recommend it.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 20 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 13, 2017
    Has Been Heroes is a tough game and not for everyone. The longer you play, the more items and stuff you will get. But you will suffer. Just hang in there and keep playing.
  2. Apr 21, 2017
    Has-Been Heroes is a brilliant idea that overreached itself in difficulty. A mix of incredibly complex strategy, RNG, weak tutorials, poor UI explanations, and a limp story drag a strong concept into the mud. If you’re patient, skilled, and attentive, you might be able to master the core concepts of Has-Been Heroes and relish the goodness hidden beneath the bad design choices. But had I not been reviewing the game, I would have been done after just a few hours. I just don’t like skeletons that much.
  3. Apr 18, 2017
    Has-Been Heroes is a solid tower defense experience that borrows attributes from Plants vs Zombies, while putting its own twist on the formula. Plenty of repetition and frustration - exacerbated by too many randomized elements - but the addictive and enduring gameplay shines through on occasion.