8.0

1. Aug 31, 2019
    Hilarious! Love it!

So simple and effective, best played with friends and/or family. My dad & mom normally do not play games but with Heave Ho they grasped the concept almost instantlly and we proceeded to have a blast!

We were all laughing and having a good time!
  2. Dec 4, 2019
    Really funny to play with your friends and family. I would never play this by myself., but for a game night this is a must have title next to Overcooked, Mario party and Mario kart.

Great physics mechanics that creates hilarious moments.

1. Dec 30, 2019
    Heave Ho is an insane party game that ramps up the craziness to the maximum. While there is a single-player option, Le Cartel Studio's wacky title is best experienced with a group of people and a sense of humour. Flinging characters across the stage to land in a pit of spikes is as fun as it sounds, while the joy and elation that transpires after eventually reaching the destination helps to make Heave Ho one of the mainstays of party titles. While it doesn't dethrone the Mario Party, Smash Bros, or Mario Kart series, this can safely sit near the top of party games for when such a time to experience the outrageous and whimsical title arises.
  2. Oct 11, 2019
    Friends, pizzas, Heave Ho and I are the assurance of an evening of great quality. Be careful, however, in addition to tension in your fingers, your ribs, your ears, your voice, could suffer the crazy control of these heads to arms, between laughter and hilarious confusion, for the final, also a moral: only we go more quickly, to many we go further (and died of laughter).
  3. Sep 18, 2019
    Heave Ho is still a raucous good time when you are playing with others in local co-op, and for the price, it’s worth a couple of nights with friends on the couch.