8.3

1. Mar 14, 2019
    Poor graphics, linear gameplay, very overpriced. Too bad I spent my money on it.
  2. Apr 11, 2019
    Waste of money:
    - poor graphic
    - no fluent contolling the car
    - just BAD design
  3. Jul 8, 2020
    A great game that is broken in the main game and completely broken in endurance mode. Have emailed Aquiris several times with photos of freezes. I have recorded videos showing how broken it is. I have been nice, and nothing AQUIRIS DONT CARE. A 36 level endurance..level 24, cannot continue as the game freezes. So..no platinum run as thats a trophy. Main game required 23 reboots due to gameA great game that is broken in the main game and completely broken in endurance mode. Have emailed Aquiris several times with photos of freezes. I have recorded videos showing how broken it is. I have been nice, and nothing AQUIRIS DONT CARE. A 36 level endurance..level 24, cannot continue as the game freezes. So..no platinum run as thats a trophy. Main game required 23 reboots due to game completely freezing. They promised a patch. Never came. Do not purchase. Stay well clear. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 17, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Jan 29, 2019
    Horizon Chase Turbo is chocked full of cars and tracks, and numerous variations on all of the above. Not only does the Brazilian developer Aquiris bring quantity, but it also brings impeccable quality. This high-level slew of content, finesse and masterful, fast-paced racing, perfectly captures the true essence of any racing title. Anyone looking for a racer on the Nintendo Switch, should automatically consider this without any hesitation.
  3. Jan 14, 2019
    Horizon Chase Turbo’s modern take on the arcade Outrun racer is a fast and fun colour-drenched experience barely diminished by a few crashes along the way.