tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Sep 20, 2020
    I cried while playing this game. It explained what I've been feeling recently, and helped me through them. I really felt as if I was going through everything with circle and connected with their character. Thank you for making this game!!
  2. Sep 23, 2020
    This game was great. I did not expect it to be what it was about. I cried at parts and could relate to a lot. This game hit me hard.
  3. Oct 13, 2020
    This is a game about life, and it hides it so well.
    Encountering all the anxiety people would experience in their everyday life is heartbraking.
    Mixing up the reality and the world of a game somehow makes a perfect match. You wouldn't even notice there are some serious questions answered during your gameplay about selfish people, depression or suicide. This game can be fun and all ,
    This is a game about life, and it hides it so well.
    Mixing up the reality and the world of a game somehow makes a perfect match.

This game can be fun and all , but if you relate, it could mean some sort of lifeboat as well. Even for people who has no problems in their lives whatsoever.

Why only 8?
    1 minus goes to the inconsistency of text bubbles. I sometimes skipped things I did not mean to. Also, one time it has a cooldown so you don't have to press anything, the other time you have to go to the next text bubble by pushing a button.
    The other minus goes to the bugs of the buttons not registering sometimes, and also, you can fall out of the map when being paired with the speedy character.

All things considered: don't just try this game. BEAT IT. You will get to know more about your life too.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 21, 2020
    Journey of the Broken Circle is an easy-breezy yet immersive and fun little game that'll make you smile and occasionally think as you play.
  2. Sep 21, 2020
    Journey of the Broken Circle is unique. It successfully presents a heartfelt story that progresses to a beautiful and fitting conclusion. Not only is the game designed to entertain, but it’s also designed to inform and guide the gamer to look deeper within themselves in order to find self-fulfillment. Although the game could have ironed out a few issues and ramped up the difficulty, it is still an exhilarating experience that requires your attention.
  3. Sep 18, 2020
    A pleasant surprise: Journey of the Broken Circle turns out to be a small, but nice playable essay on human relations.