- Publisher: Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2020
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PC, Xbox One
- Summary: Build, play, share and compete in Levelhead, the platformer maker. EMPLOYEEEEEE! The Bureau of Shipping is the galaxy's premiere package delivery corporation. For hundreds of years our customers have trusted us to deliver their goods, real good. And now you get to be part of that deliveryBuild, play, share and compete in Levelhead, the platformer maker. EMPLOYEEEEEE! The Bureau of Shipping is the galaxy's premiere package delivery corporation. For hundreds of years our customers have trusted us to deliver their goods, real good. And now you get to be part of that delivery magic. As a new Employee to the Levelhead Division, you are responsible for training your very own GR-18 delivery robot for every possible delivery scenario. Create L.E.V.E.L.s, or "Limited Exercises for eValuating employEe Limitations", with the intuitive Level editor in the Workshop, then publish them for the whole world to experience.… Expand
- Developer: Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Levelhead - Official Announcement Trailer | Nintendo Switch
Positive: 2 out of 3
Mixed: 1 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
May 8, 2020Ultimately Levelhead will live or die on the commitment of its community, but even without the creation aspect it would still be an enjoyable platformer. Smart design in every department - challenge, creation and curation - means that Levelhead is a surefire winner, and we only hope it catches on. After all, there's more to the 'maker' genre than just Super Mario.
Apr 30, 2020Levelhead is an astounding creation from such a small studio. It’s not just a toolset or portal for platforming levels, it’s a community of creators all over the world supporting each other. It’s not perfect, the single player is aggressively difficult and some aspects of sharing or finding levels leave a bit to be desired, but it’s clear that this game is going to be supported by players and developers alike for a long time to come.
Apr 30, 2020Overall, I like Levelhead a lot, but I’m saying that as someone that was probably never going to make my own levels to begin with. I can see someone on the flip side of that coin who would rather make levels than play those made by others being very disappointed by the Switch version. On the bright side, the game does have full cross-compatibility with the PC version. With a pre-existing collection of thousands of levels with more coming in every day, anyone interested in simply playing levels will have a fully-featured experience. Sadly, creators will have to put up with some frustrating issues to get as much out of this game as they could’ve on another platform.
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Nov 18, 2022Very fun little platformer. Fun to mess around in the level editor with a friend. The game does a lot of what Super Mario Maker 2 does butVery fun little platformer. Fun to mess around in the level editor with a friend. The game does a lot of what Super Mario Maker 2 does but expands on it.… Expand