8.1

1. Apr 13, 2020
    METRO: 2033 was a one of my favorite games ever! I have read a book by Glughovsky and it was a great game. But now it'a available on a small switch, it's unbelievable!
  2. Feb 20, 2021
    I refuse to let you people come in here and overhype this mediocre pile of bore. Play a real game, just once. Every single game does not have to have guns and ignorant post-apocalyptic “stories” that are all bastardized versions of each other. I assume most of you also wear Affliction shirts and play CoD. This game is crap. The lines are delivered like robots, too, so if that’s what youI refuse to let you people come in here and overhype this mediocre pile of bore. Play a real game, just once. Every single game does not have to have guns and ignorant post-apocalyptic “stories” that are all bastardized versions of each other. I assume most of you also wear Affliction shirts and play CoD. This game is crap. The lines are delivered like robots, too, so if that’s what you call a “thought provoking” story, it’s probably because thoughts are a foreign thing to you. Idiots. Expand
  3. Jul 23, 2020
    Ёто та же метро, только более качественная в техническом плане.
  4. Jan 10, 2021
    I enjoyed the story, the gameplay however was a little clunky for my liking and I felt it took a long time to really get the story moving.
  5. Jun 2, 2021
    Es muy buen juego, aunque en modo Espartano es muy difícil, pero es más porque soy manco, pero en general es un muy buen juego, es divertido y el sonido es una delicia
  6. Jan 7, 2021
    Great post-apocalyptic atmosphere. Fantastic graphics and stable frame rate even in handheld mode.
    Cons: The game is too dark although the graphics is great. It is a little bit hard to play and a lot of stressed situations even on Normal level although it is very linear. Wanted to quit it a few times because of this.
    Took 15 hours for me to finish with some additional locations
    Took 15 hours for me to finish with some additional locations exploration.
    Levels load time is ok. Got a few bugs in the game like stucked in the wall or dropped off of the game with some error message from Switch. The game will take ZERO additional space on your device if you bought a physical copy which is great as a lot of games like Assassin’s Creed or Bioshock will download additional 5-10 GB of content.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 14, 2020
    Focusing on combat in a game like Metro 2033 is kind of missing the point. You’re here to survive to see the next day, not go in with guns blazing and rack up body counts. It’s a dark, tension-filled experience, and it’s well worth checking out on the Switch if you haven’t yet had a chance to play it.
  2. Mar 5, 2020
    While certainly an interesting game, Metro 2033 won’t be for every first-person shooter fan. However, if you enjoy a more thought provoking, story-driven adventure you’ll most likely enjoy yourself. With all of the game’s DLC included, there’s a good amount of content to keep you busy.
  3. Mar 2, 2020
    A marvel of a technical port, and probably the best way to experience Metro 2033: this is Metro 2033 Redux on Switch, and, even with long loading times, we cannot recommend it enough.