• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Aug 28, 2018
8.5

1. Jun 25, 2019
    I don't understand how so many people can say how great this game is, compared to Monster Hunter World this Game feels extremely unpolished.

I know this Game has a lot of Content and for me it seems this is the only thing this Game suceeds. The Graphics are Awful, i'm not a Graphics person but this awful Graphics and only 30 fps? And why, cause it's a 3ds port and they didn't make

And why, cause it's a 3ds port and they didn't make any changes on this regard.

And the Gameplay feels extremely awful compared to Monster Hunter Worlds where it's a lot of fun to Fight.

And i know a lot of people like this about Monster Hunter but after only 1 Hour of playing the Game throws at me way to hard Monsters for a rather bad player like me, why isn't there something like increase in the Monster strength so new players like me can learn how to play this unique Game.

If u want to play Monster Hunter and ur not Familiar with the Game start with Worlds, it is really doing a lot of things better than previous entries.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 52 Critic Reviews

1. NF Magazine
    Feb 26, 2019
    Those who were introduced to Monster Hunter by World may find Ultimate dense and unwelcoming at first blush, but stick with the game and you'll uncover much to enjoy. [Issue #37 – January/February 2019, p. 74]
  2. Jan 22, 2019
    Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is an acquired taste that long-standing fans of the franchise will happily drink from. The formula for killing monsters and turning them into better gear to take on the bigger monsters is an addictive loop that is only broken up by the mindless and annoying 'egg delivery' quests, and occasional battle control limitations. Whether playing online with a group of friends or in Solo mode, this is a menu-heavy experience that may easily scare away series newcomers who are used to Monster Hunter: World. While Ultimate is not a streamlined experience, beneath the thick and scary exterior is an extremely deep system-based epic adventure.
  3. Nov 29, 2018
    Once you get past its daunting and archaic systems, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate continuously challenges you with the most thrilling gameplay and rewarding loop few games can match. Meanwhile, veterans will also feel at home - ‘G rank’ awaits you!