- Publisher: Microids , Maximum Games
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2018
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Summary: In a world dominated by freestyling and risk-taking, impose your riding style throughout the world. Intimidate your opponents and win your races! Moto Racer 4 is a single and multi-player racing game (for up to 10 players) offering an Asphalt and Off Road mode.
- Developer: Artefacts Studio, PQube
- Genre(s): Racing, Arcade, Other
- # of players: Up to 10
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 1 out of 4
Mixed: 0 out of 4
Negative: 3 out of 4
Dec 20, 2022As a fan of the series, who played all four games, I must state this is the best motocross game on the Switch and it has an authentic way ofAs a fan of the series, who played all four games, I must state this is the best motocross game on the Switch and it has an authentic way of controlling the bikes which only who played the classics manage to control it well, hence why all the complaints. If you enjoyed it back in the Playstation 1 era, you can't go wrong with this one.… Expand
Apr 11, 2019Absolutely waste of money.
- FPS drops under 20FPS
- lots of lags - graphic is just bad - lack of good and precise controller on NS makesAbsolutely waste of money.
- FPS drops under 20FPS
- lots of lags
- graphic is just bad
- lack of good and precise controller on NS makes this game less than arcade (I mean all buttons works on/off like, so there is very hard to manage acceleration and speed because you cannot just keep in middle - it's full or zero)
I bought this game on sale 50% less - and I feel like I hugely waste my money. I would not like this game even for free.… Expand
Dec 22, 2020Hrozny hrozny hrozny! O grafice ani nemluve. Akorat zbytecne utratite penize!
Dec 30, 2020Bought this today as it was only 1 euro. Always loved the first and second Moto Racer back in the days and read some rather negative reviewsBought this today as it was only 1 euro. Always loved the first and second Moto Racer back in the days and read some rather negative reviews on this fourth iteration. But could it really be that bad? Well, it's even worse. Giving this game away for free would even be too expensive. Graphics are really bad and blocky. Framerate is below 10fps. Controls are as bad as controls can be. Don't buy this. There is absolutely no positive note I can think off… Expand