7.8

1. Feb 9, 2019
    Great game, best switch game ever!. Blade runner witch play and fantastic Rutger HAUER !!!
  2. Feb 9, 2019
    Great game. Superior climate in cyberpunk Cracov. I'm looking forward for what CDP RED will inspire from Bloober Team in CyberPunk 2077. A little bad feelings for downgrade but it stop's to bother you when go to handheld mode. Everyone should taste up this story and climate. For now there is no such game like Observer. Neuron hacking scenes kickss the ass....
  3. Feb 10, 2019
    Absolutley stunning, waited for this so long to come for nintendo switch and im not dissapointed!
  4. Feb 12, 2019
    One of the greatest I switch game ever ! Cool climate that I love the most in this type of game, definitely worth to spend every little minute :)
  5. Feb 15, 2019
    Some would describe this game as a walking simulator, but I believe "a journey" is a more fitting term. I am so tired of skill- and attention-demanding games right now, I was looking for a game, where I could just lean back and experience a story with some interaction. And that's what I got with that game.

1. Mar 14, 2019
    >observer_ offers a glimpse in a terrifying cyberpunk future that is far more frightening than any pursuing monsters of unreasonable size. The stealth action moments of the game failed to make an impact and I usually greeted them with a “let’s get this over with” attitude. No, the game is at its best when you’re exploring the claustrophobic corridors of an old world building appropriated by corporate interests, lazily retrofitted with invasive technology that is much more of a hindrance than any sort of benefit to mankind.
  2. Mar 4, 2019
    Observer may be a little rough around the edges on Switch, but it’s an incredible psychological horror experience, and Bloober are right to refer to it as one of the most advanced cyberpunk games on Switch. With some incredible Sci-Fi dream set-pieces, and a harrowing dystopian world starring Rutger Hauer, it’s easy to recommend.
  3. Mar 4, 2019
    Observer could have been more. It has style and exceptional art direction, a creative premise but flaccid and unimaginative gameplay. Maybe this comes with the territory when it comes to walking-sims or first-person adventure games, but there really is no excuse for the lack of imagination because much older games have found ways to keep things fresh while adventuring. There is very little attention to detail when it comes to interaction and player-choice. Observer should have been like playing a pacifist run on the original Deus Ex.