6.0

1. Mar 9, 2018
    I wish I could use ZL/ZR for my attacks instead of L/R and the hit detection takes a quick warm up game to get use to. Other than that I really like this game. Combat is fun and satisfying. Exploring the map is rewarding. A few mutators for replayability. I, personally, embrace the graphics going for the Doom or Wolfenstein look rather than Minecraft but it's purely preference.
    A first
    A first person action/shooter random level generator dungeon crawler for less than $10. If that sounds like your type of game this definitely needs to be on your Nintendo Switch.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 29, 2018
    If you’re really into the rogue-like genre, One More Dungeon can deliver that enjoyable loop of trying to get as further as possible at each run. Although it lacks some finesse when it comes to a more solid FPS experience, its customizable gameplay options will keep you hooked for a while.
  2. Jan 1, 2018
    The game doesn't make the same splash elsewhere and its interface is more complicated than it should be, while some sound problems make it less pleasant on the ears in contrast to its well-designed visuals. Nonetheless, One More Dungeon can still be an entertaining piece of gaming.
    Overall One More Dungeon is an interesting take on how to make a roguelike dungeon crawler that has a look and feel all its own. I appreciate what it is trying to do, and some aspects of the design were unexpected. Unfortunately as a whole there are also elements that feel unrefined and not necessarily complete. With a patch or two I think it could still have room for improvement but as it is I’d say it is likely an acquired taste, even for roguelike fans.