5.4

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Sep 7, 2019
    I'd rather tear out my eyeballs and submerge them in hydrochloric acid than play this game.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 19, 2019
    I’m sure that the game will receive updates over time, and it could possibly be a good game eventually. That will require a lot of work however, and the fact that the game released in the state that it did is mortifying. The game costs almost double of Minecraft and doesn’t contain half the fun. I’m not sure why the game exists outside of the idea that maybe some fans of Ark: Survival Evolved may also enjoy this for some reason. When the Switch gets almost 30 games every week, it’s easy to recommend that you open up the Recent tab on the eShop, pick a number between 1 and 10, and chance are you’ll find something better than PixARK.
  2. Jun 7, 2019
    There are many, many issues in PixART, but it is also accessible and deep. A good crafting game for younger players.
  3. Jun 5, 2019
    In its current state, PixARK on the Switch is a poorly optimized, unenjoyable, and otherwise weak approximation of the Minecraft experience that in no way delivers value equivalent to the money you’re paying for it. Considering it comes with a $40 price tag at the time of writing, this unfinished and unpolished game is borderline robbing you of your hard-earned money and time that could be so much better spent on just about anything else you can think of. We would strongly urge you to take a hard pass on PixARK, as it offers a lacklustre survival experience that’s not even worth the memory it’ll take up on your SD Card; life’s much too short to be wasted on poorly made games such as this.