7.7

1. Dec 2, 2018
    When I first saw a trailler of this game, i was Hyped like a Zelda game!!! The visuals in the traillers looks amazing, but when I played it on Swicht, something doenst works, the visuals in handheld mode, looks too pixelated, the gameplay is the sadest thing, I think it is the worst gameplay that I ever played in my life, everything happens in slowmotion. The games looks unfinished, lot ofWhen I first saw a trailler of this game, i was Hyped like a Zelda game!!! The visuals in the traillers looks amazing, but when I played it on Swicht, something doenst works, the visuals in handheld mode, looks too pixelated, the gameplay is the sadest thing, I think it is the worst gameplay that I ever played in my life, everything happens in slowmotion. The games looks unfinished, lot of of bugs and troubles, and its not fun run left to right while try to avoid robot lasers. The great art and atmosphere, could be much more cool in a metroidvania like, with tight controls and good level design. Unfortunatelly, I try with all my life to love this game, but it is impossible for me. This game is not for me, unfortunately. I hope that in the next PLANET ALPHA, the developers care more about gameplay. More tight and responsive controls, will make this game good as CELESTE and HOLLOW NIGHT

Level Design = 0
    Gameplay = 0
    Grafico = 4
    Art, Sound and Atmosfere = 8

1. Oct 25, 2018
    Planet Alpha is a truly special title. It’s gorgeous to look at, the puzzles are clever, and the challenges will give gamers a strong sense of reward. While the lack of direction and visibility difficulties will grate on the nerves of some gamers, it’s a truly an impressive experience on Switch. Many developers try to replicate the old school charm of titles like Metroid, but few manage to capture that charm while also making something that feels unique. Planet Alpha is very much an experience all its own, and gamers would be hard pressed to find a more unique and vibrant platformer on eShop.
  2. Oct 1, 2018
    Planet Alpha reminds us of Limbo and Inside. The gameplay is similar if you think how these games use platform elements and puzzles to drop you in a world without giving you any context. Still it’s a great game with lots of details and a great atmosphere.
  3. Sep 23, 2018
    Beautiful, serene, and joyous, Planet Alpha is a 2D puzzle-platformer that's optimistic outlook on space travel won't fail to keep pushing you forward.