7.5

1. Mar 27, 2020
    Good port of the worst Saints Row game. If you like this one you should be very pleased, it runs very well. Problem is that it's SR4 which is essentially a completely different game from the first 3. Gone is the gangster theme, replaced by some sci-fi theme. As a fan of the first three I just couldn't recommend this.
  2. Mar 31, 2020
    My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1
    My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1

Saints Row IV RE-ELECTED est sans doute le meilleur de la saga. En plus d’être un très bon open word bac à sable, le jeu est complètement déjanté et justifie largement son PEGI 18 par un univers complètement débridé. Le jeu vous offrira des dizaines d’heures de jeu grâce à son contenu gargantuesque et ses nombreux modes de jeu. La version Switch bénéficie d’un portage fidèle et solide techniquement, notamment en mode console portable. Grâce à la présence de l’ intégralité des DLC et mises à jour disponibles, à l’exception du stand-alone Gate out of Hell, Saints Row IV sur Switch devient la version définitive et ultime du jeu.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

Saints Row IV isn’t awful; the superpowers still make for some of the best world traversal I’ve ever played in an open-world game. Unfortunately, the superpowers are pretty much the only thing that’s really worth checking out in its own right. The rest of the game is merely competent at best. If the humor had been a bit more solid, or the story had a more distinct identity, it might be worth putting up with the rough edges. Sadly, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected would probably be better off getting primaried.
  2. Mar 30, 2020
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Mar 30, 2020
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is crude, violent, vulgar, offensive, and extremely fun to play. It is absolutely over-the-top in all of the right ways and is sure to provide you with countless hours of hilarious, explosive action. Grab yourself a copy and kill some aliens, blow some stuff up, and save the whole damn planet.