tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jun 18, 2019
    FPS game, where all enemies are invisible? you dont see who you are trying to shoot? Impossible game? No! This is screencheat. You must cheat by looking into the opponents screen. I was able to test it only by fighting 3 bots. And I´m sure, that they are cheating :-) the computer knows where is everybody. I cant look into my partition of the screen and the other players screens. I alwaysFPS game, where all enemies are invisible? you dont see who you are trying to shoot? Impossible game? No! This is screencheat. You must cheat by looking into the opponents screen. I was able to test it only by fighting 3 bots. And I´m sure, that they are cheating :-) the computer knows where is everybody. I cant look into my partition of the screen and the other players screens. I always die. If I kill somebody... its more luck, then anything else. Maybe playing it with other real players and not bots, would be more fun. And even the game offers a lot of game modes, weapons and specials... Its not a game for me...
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 14, 2019
    Although not the deepest shooter you’ll encounter, Screencheat‘s terrific point of difference makes for a hilarious couch multiplayer game overflowing with more memes than you could poke an invisible stick at.
  2. Dec 10, 2018
    Screencheat is a hit of nostalgia for those who are beginning to feel old, and a fun new way to play for those who aren’t. The stream of unlockables and the chance to constantly try and better your old times are a good reason to play on your own, but the game is definitely at its best when played with friends. Screencheat: Unplugged is a fantastic addition to any game night, and will often serve up some genuinely funny moments between friends.