tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 23, 2020
    How much you’ll get out of Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace really depends on what you enjoyed in the original game. If you’re looking for some humorous antics with a dash of romance, then this is the right place for you. Those that are more into time travel and the serious side of Steins;Gate should really look elsewhere.
  2. Feb 11, 2020
    Steins;Gate Darling of Loving Vows is a charming VN that pleasantly surprised me with just how high quality it is. Its nothing groundbreaking, but if you go into it expecting a fun nostalgia trip with your favorite characters it’ll definitely deliver. The comedy made me smile, the translation is high quality, it felt great to revisit the original game with a different spin on the setting, and the characters were as just as enjoyable. Honestly, this is probably my favorite of the spin-off games, it captures the comedic spirit of Steins;Gate and doesn’t take itself too seriously. If you’re a fan, I recommend going through it. If you haven’t played Steins;Gate yet, you should definitely get on that (and then come back).
  3. Feb 7, 2020
    Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace deserves credit for managing to retain a desire to spend more time with these characters, and runs with the humour and nerdiness in combination with the sexually natured and light-hearted narratives that Okabe ends up entwined in. It does the series justice by sticking to what makes everybody so appealing, but it is a very specific type of visual novel that doesn't get into any serious or dramatic situations. Understand what you're setting yourself up for and this is a fun alternate diversion to the original title.