7.9

1. Oct 20, 2019
    Easily one of the best licensed games I have ever played. Character gameplay, character work, and art design.
  2. Jun 13, 2019
    This game... THIS... GAME!

Steven Universe Save the Light is so perfect for the fans of the series, and I will say immediately, if you are a SU fan, then you should pick up this game. However, I've ran into a few problems with the game, most if not all however are more of a small annoyance, rather then game breaking. Long loading times ranging from 10 to 20 seconds, items rarely
    This game... THIS... GAME!

However, I've ran into a few problems with the game, most if not all however are more of a small annoyance, rather then game breaking. Long loading times ranging from 10 to 20 seconds, items rarely glitching through the map, allies teleporting to unaccessable areas or off screen, allies often standing off sceen during cutscenes, and stats rarely not showing proper numbers when interacting with badges.

I've managed to complete the game, as I said these issues are rare, it is still enjoyable to play regardless. This game has amazing voice acting from the original cast, great humor, great bosses, great gameplay, great story, and so on. This is a must have for any gamer in my personal opinion.
  3. Oct 10, 2019
    This game is great and I love it! If your a fan of the showboat you’ll love this game and has a gameplay style similar to paper Mario. if that’s the kind of RPGs you like, I recommend this game even if you don’t know much about the show. It has so much fan service in the game to make fans happy that it’s a must hav edit those fans. With the glitches fixed from the Xbox one and PlaystationThis game is great and I love it! If your a fan of the showboat you’ll love this game and has a gameplay style similar to paper Mario. if that’s the kind of RPGs you like, I recommend this game even if you don’t know much about the show. It has so much fan service in the game to make fans happy that it’s a must hav edit those fans. With the glitches fixed from the Xbox one and Playstation 4 versions, The game is so much better. If you want the most for your buck, I recommend playing on Nintendo Switch.. Expand
  4. Jul 16, 2020
    excellent games introduces unique mechanics and amazing gameplay, engaging and well-made art with an exciting storyline
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

Despite a frustrating camera system and some minor technical issues, Steven Universe: Save the Light is still a highly enjoyable role-playing game that will appeal to both fans of the TV series, as well as fans of the genre. Thanks to some assistance from Rebecca Sugar, the show’s creator, it perfectly captures the television show’s colorful tone and optimistic spirit. Steven Universe and South Park are both examples of licensed games adding their own unique spins on the Paper Mario RPG formula – and succeeding admirably.
  2. Dec 2, 2018
    Steven Universe: Save the Light is an RPG game based on the Steven universe that surprises with its quality. Despite some small graphic problems, it is an essential title for any fan of the Crystal Gems.
  3. Nov 9, 2018
    It's an excellent take on the Paper Mario RPG formula with a few tricks of its own up its sleeve to boot.