8.0

1. Dec 21, 2020
    This game is fun to play both solo or as a co-op. You can play the game doing the bonus objectives, or just beat the game regularly which adds optional difficulty. If you want to play a fun roguelike, then this is a great game.
  2. Jan 15, 2021
    I've bought some roguelites to play with my brother on the Switch, this is the one we've played by far the most.

Has lots of characters to play with, each one completely different. Lots of objects to interact with. The stages can be played in so many ways you want to retry again and again. Think of the escapists regarding ways to do things, but in a roguelite game. Most dynamic

Most dynamic roguelite I've seen. I enjoyed it the most by playing coop with my brother. I don't have much fun playing alone or multiplayer in general with roguelites so I can't comment on that.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 30, 2019
    Streets of Rogue is a fun and action packed game that gives the player a major amount of freedom to choose the style of play, an absurdly high amount of playable characters and some guaranteed multiplayer fun. If roguelike fans will definitely enjoy this work, there is no reason why anyone else who likes action experiences that don't take long to carry out should pass on this opportunity.
  2. Aug 26, 2019
    Streets of Rogue is a deep and detailed rogue-lite. Much better with friends than on your own, there’s plenty of content to be seen here.
  3. Jul 15, 2019
    Streets of Rogue isn’t the cheapest of rogue-lites available on the eShop, but years of developmental evolution in Early Access have resulted in the final product making it to Nintendo Switch, and while we do feel the asking price is a tad high, the amount of content you get far surpasses what you’re probably expecting. RPGs are at their best when they give you a world where you can be anyone and do anything - Skyrim has built its legacy on that very concept - so if you want to be a werewolf, or a scientist, or a bartender, then this is the game for you.