8.6

1. Feb 18, 2021
    For me, Bowser's fury was biggest selling point but, if you gave me the choice to buy it alone I would do that
  2. Feb 14, 2021
    The camera is extremely uncomfortable,and Bowser's funy is so chaotic. Like ING said:“Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury packs a tonne of engaging gameplay, but neither component comes together as elegantly as it might have done. This is a solid option if you’re craving more Super Mario for your Switch, but it’s not the moustachioed must-play I was hoping for.”
  3. Feb 16, 2021
    Mario 3D World was one of my favorite Wii U games, and I'm happy to finally have it on my switch.
    Now I won't have to dust off the Wii U anymore. That's great.
    Now, about the game: It's honestly just 2D Mario games in 3D with some Multiplayer components and great music. That being said, you won't feel challenged by the game until you hit the bonus worlds. Included in the bundle is
    Now I won't have to dust off the Wii U anymore. That's great.

Included in the bundle is Bowsers Fury. And it's just 3D World combined with the open design and controls of Mario Odyssey. It's fun, but not worth the price if you just wanna play this new expansion. Also, don't complete it 100% if you don't want too since you only get a picture for it.

Verdict: A great bundle. But nothing we haven't seen before.

Rating:
    Gameplay: 4/5 - Pure bliss. But lacking challenge.
    Level Design: 4/5 - Great and sometimes even experimental.
    Soundtrack: 3/5 - Absolutely great. But repetitive after a while.
    Story: 2/5 - We've seen way better Mario plots before.
    Graphics: 5/5 - Great. Nothing to add here.
    Length: 5/5 - Sooooooo much content!
    Replay Value: 1/5 - Pretty much none, other than going back through the game and completing every level perfectly with every character.
    Enjoyment: 4/5 - This was a great time worth coming back to.

Overall rating: 28/40 => 7/10
  4. Feb 15, 2021
    So while the game is fun, I didn’t even get to finish exploring the world before I was forced to defeat Bowser. WTH? It’s very disappointing, even if gameplay is fun.
  5. Feb 14, 2021
    Practicamente un copi paste del juego original y practicamente nula mejora tecnica, bowsers fury es un mal intento de mundo abierto con una dificultad absurdamente facil.
  6. Feb 19, 2021
    Although I haven't really played this version yet, I got it in 2013 for the Wii U, and still own it, so I can have a pretty educated opinion of it still.

Ps: IGN's review is the only one I would recommend you trust on this game - most of the others are simply too overbearing with it's major flaws. as a Mario adventure, this game is pretty forgettable unfortunately. it's pretty much a

as a Mario adventure, this game is pretty forgettable unfortunately. it's pretty much a direct sequel to Mario 3D land for the 3DS, which is a game I loved!
    problem is, this gameplay style is not very suited for a home console, since it was originally made with a 3D-system in mind.
    it's very easy to misjudge jumps, and the camera is kind of fixed, so it gives off a very restrictive way of playing, which isn't very fun for a Mario adventure.

there are however a few glimps of greatness here & there, but for the most part there are very few memorable stages, and I remember having very little desire to play it again after beating it.

and for the price it now goes for, I can not recommend it unfortunately, as Nintendo games rarely drops in price. This should be $20-30 tops!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 107 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 2, 2021
    Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury is one of the best values on the Switch. It goes above and beyond the usual port jobs to create a whole new experience – one that fits the platform perfectly. You can easily lose hours playing stages to completion or kick back for five minutes and play a single stage in portable mode and have a blast. This is a very versatile adventure and one that all past and present fans of Mario should pick up.
  2. Mar 1, 2021
    Whilst this isn’t a game that represents great value, it’s still excellent fun. Bowser’s Fury is a nice, if a little short, addition to a game which didn’t get the attention it deserved due to the failure of the Wii U.
  3. Feb 26, 2021
    There are only a few titles that can give four players in the same room the same rush that Super Mario 3D World does. The improvements in the Switch version are few, but appreciated. In addition, these change the game so much that even veterans should take a look at it. The extra game Bowser's Fury is the icing on the cake and gives you a playful open world sandbox where proven elements meet new features. The result is simply a complete package of sheer platform entertainment.