9.6

1. Jul 16, 2020
    I read that this game was a bit dull, so I didn't have any high expectations. There's just a pair of moments when you say "oh, that's clever". And then there's the rest of the game.

There is some kind of British narrator that breaks the fourth wall, like in Stanley Parable. There are also some puzzles with visual effects, like in The Witness. There are some other puzzles with non-euclidean spaces, much like Portal or Antichamber. But the game does not excel at anything. There are also some issues with performance and implementation of some visual effects, but that might just be a problem of the Switch version.

It's also quite short, but the game still managed to get me bored to death. This is definitely nothing compared with the cleverness of some other clever games like the games mentioned above, or some others available on the Switch, like Baba is You.
  2. Aug 14, 2020
    Game breaking glitches, clunky, bugs, graphics like knack which is a mastapeece
  3. Jul 24, 2020
    en esta vez siento todavía menos ganas de jugarlo pero bueno yo no te lo recomiendo pero al final tu decides

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 19, 2020
    All in all, I had fun with Superliminal. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and moderately challenging (but not too difficult) puzzle game. As long as you aren’t looking for cutting edge graphics or a strong narrative, I think there is a lot of fun to be had here. You will have to deal with some literally dream nonsense logic, though. But isn’t that half the fun?
  2. Aug 12, 2020
    It takes two hours or so to complete this, and it's a fun little experience, filled with some smart puzzles interspersed with the odd stinker with little logical sense, but nothing to get particularly stuck or hung up on in the entire play-through. A few "Oh really?!" moments exist as well, as the solution becomes apparent.
  3. Jul 21, 2020
    This first-person puzzler makes the player manipulate the perspective and use optical illusions in order to solve its challenges and while it's a difficult concept to express, the game is surprisingly satisfying to watch. On the other hand, something seems to have been lost in the way and Superliminal is less fun than it wanted to be, not to mention somewhat repetitive, giving the impression that the player is doing the same puzzle over and over again. Superliminal has its qualities but it's also a difficult game to recommend.