8.6

1. Jun 23, 2020
    Pure graphic, nice bgm, good battle system, smooth plot and funny puzzle solving setting
  2. Jun 23, 2020
    Very interesting game. I like it very much. Everyone must play this game and go into the great world.
  3. Jun 23, 2020
    The best game that I have ever played. More of an experience than a game, and I feel that most games that I play from now on will feel lackluster compared to this.
  4. Jun 23, 2020
    Im going to keep it simple, this game would be 10/10 if they had actual dungeons other then that everything just works so good! LOVE IT
  5. Jun 23, 2020
    Adventuring through this Hyrule feels so refreshing, satisfying, and lonely. I loved every minute of it. This game is exactly what you would expect from a more mature retelling of the LoZ games. It plays like a classic 3D Zelda but at the same time feels brand-new and unique. There are only a small couple of other open-world games I can rank the same as LoZ: Breath of the Wild. PrincessAdventuring through this Hyrule feels so refreshing, satisfying, and lonely. I loved every minute of it. This game is exactly what you would expect from a more mature retelling of the LoZ games. It plays like a classic 3D Zelda but at the same time feels brand-new and unique. There are only a small couple of other open-world games I can rank the same as LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Princess Zelda played a breath-taking role like usual, I love that character. Her design in this game is the best so far in my honest opinion. Also, I don't even feel attracted to guys, but Link looks really good in this game. The cross-dressing mission questioned my sexuality. Joke.

So, what are my complaints? Some shrines felt a tiny bit repetitive and too easy. Sometimes I also expected a greater challenge from bosses, but that's it.

Easily one of the greatest open-world adventure games I have ever played. I was very close to giving a perfect 10/10 to this one but there were very small things holding it down. Still a 9.5/10 and one of my favorite Zelda games. I bought a Switch to play this game and even if this was the only game in my library it would have been worth the cost.
  6. Jun 23, 2020
    This is a wonderful game, it¨s the second Zelda game i´ve ever played and it made me so happy. Right now, after playing the rest of the Zelda games I can see that this one is missing some stuff, but it gives you much more, the world is so big and awesome, it´s just a great game. i have played like 100 hours on Wii U and more than 200 hours on Switch, is one of my favorite games of all time.
  7. Jun 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No se me ocurre de un juego mejor que este, ponderando distintos aspectos de juegos de diferentes consolas y generos, Definitivamente es asombroso! Expand
  8. Jun 23, 2020
    El mejor videojuego de la última década, nunca juegue a un juego de esta saga y puedo decir que este me enamoró.
  9. Jun 23, 2020
    Breath of the Wild is a gorgeous 80+ hour adventure that adds so much detail to it's world and characters. It offers some of the most fun gameplay in the series and is a game that I've sunk countless hours into, and have spotted something new within each playthrough. It simply doesn't get any better than this.
  10. Jun 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is an extremely great open world game. The amount of exploration in this game allows the player to sink hundreds of hours into it which I myself did. I have about 120 hours in this game over 2 saves and I've completed it once. To be fair, when I first started it I didn't really enjoy it that much. I wasn't very good at the combat and so I didn't really like going around and exploring because I'd always run into something that would kill me and it takes a decent while to get to the different objectives. But one day I returned to the game to play it again and I started to progress the story and I got better and the combat and suddenly I was hooked. Being able to find all kinds of weird ways to defeat your opponents was like a puzzle but also super rewarding. The shrines and divine beasts were also basically puzzles that at some times were quite challenging and took me a while to get. The boss battles were also challenging as they all had slightly different ways to defeat them. Also, the fact that things break is such a big deal as it means you can't just find the best sword and then power through the game with that, you actually have to be inventive and find other ways to defeat enemies. Using the bows were the most effective thing to do but arrows are also rare to come buy but the game does have shops in some villages and i spent alot of rupees buying all different kinds of arrows and random prices of armour.

The reason I'm not rating this higher is because although I like exploring in open world games i prefer to use things like planes an helicopters and cars and watch the explode as I drive off cliffs. I understand that isn't what the game is going for and it would be weird if link got into a helicopter and started firing missiles at ganon so im not saying that this game should have stuff like that im just saying I find open world games more fun when they do have stuff like that. In botw exploring can be tedious as you track for what feels like hours just to unlock a single shrine and i can't really think of a way to improve that because fast travel would just be too quick and then it would take away the exploring which is a big part of the game and most of the time is fun even if it is sometimes tedious.

What I'm saying is i prefer gta but this is still a great game by Nintendo that definitely deserved game of the year and i definitely see why some people may rate it higher than I did. Im still super hyped about part 2.
  11. Jun 23, 2020
    zelda is probably my favorite game franchise. my first game was ocarina of time (never owned a NES or SNES system as a kid).

breath of the wild is simply amazing. the artstyle is just beautiful, the gameplay fun and the story is pretty okay for a was the open world aspect. i like it, but i easily get overwhelmed by the amount of things i can do, so i get sidetracked a lot, and just roam around aimlessly, not even looking for koroks..

at first i also disliked the weapons breaking, but after getting used to it, it wasnt all that bad.

but i do hope BOTW2 will add some more traditional zelda elements like big dungeons, and a less chill soundtrack.
  12. Jun 23, 2020
    This game sets itself apart from any Zelda game before it, creating a very unique gameplay style that is very much welcome. The sense of exploration sets the game far ahead of any other Zelda game in its lack of linearity, and the dungeons/bosses are so well designed that those from many previous games feel clunky in comparison. The art style, too, is commendable; BOTW is in my opinion theThis game sets itself apart from any Zelda game before it, creating a very unique gameplay style that is very much welcome. The sense of exploration sets the game far ahead of any other Zelda game in its lack of linearity, and the dungeons/bosses are so well designed that those from many previous games feel clunky in comparison. The art style, too, is commendable; BOTW is in my opinion the most visually appealing Zelda game even in handheld mode. Finally, the length of the whole experience helps BOTW rather than hurts it since the world never feels boring and there is always so much to do. It takes an incredibly long time to run out of shrines to solve or side quests to hammer away at, and the addictive gameplay and near-infinite possibilities give BOTW excellent replayability. Overall, BOTW deserves a 10/10 for exceeding all standards for a Zelda game and transforming the standard Zelda formula into something unexpected. Expand
  13. Jun 23, 2020
    While a bit different form some the previous zelda games it is an enjoyable experience. The game looks good and the open world is fun to explore. My biggest issue is that the game lacks the big, complicated dungeons the previous games had. Overall still a fun game and one i recommend.
  14. Jun 23, 2020
    It does not have a great difficulty, although the puzzles are magnificent, the gameplay is very good and the graphics comply.
  15. Jun 23, 2020
    Awesome! I literally bought the switch just to play this game! And I already played it 3 times, can’t wait for the sequel
  16. Jun 23, 2020
    The best Zelda game to date, which is a very high bar to beat! A must play!
  17. Jun 24, 2020
    Es uno de los mejores juegos que he probado y sin duda el mejor juego de Zelda desde mi opinión, recomiendo mucho a cualquier persona que lo juege sobretodo si le gustan los juegos de mundo abierto y exploración.
  18. Jun 24, 2020
    Единственая зельда которую я прошёл до конца, не сразу к ганону, а по чудищам и доп.квестам, а также воспоминания
  19. Jun 24, 2020
    The only downside of this game is that the game cannot be played after the last boss has been killed, because I want to continue playing the game so bad. The game is overall relaxing in visual, audio and overall vibes. Wandering around, hunting, fishing, climbing, gliding in different types of nature - making the re-playability of this game 10 out of 10.
  20. Jun 24, 2020
    The Legend of Zelda has always been a game about experiencing an adventure. Whether it is through its story of going on a quest to overcome an evil threatening the world or through the elementary characters you get to meet through the course of your quest or through the puzzles and platform experience represented in the dungeons and bosses, the Legend of Zelda games always create anThe Legend of Zelda has always been a game about experiencing an adventure. Whether it is through its story of going on a quest to overcome an evil threatening the world or through the elementary characters you get to meet through the course of your quest or through the puzzles and platform experience represented in the dungeons and bosses, the Legend of Zelda games always create an experience fondly remembered when it comes to gaming. Breath of the Wild is no different. Actually, that is an understatement, Breath of the Wild is expertly crafted and merges those “zelda” elements within an open world setting in such a phenomenal and ridiculously fun way. It is astonishing really, unbelievable in fact how brilliantly constructed Breath of the Wild is. The game is less about consolidating your objectives to serve as the path to the final boss and more about exploring the world to construct your own adventure that you experience on the journey towards the final boss. Expand
  21. Jun 24, 2020
    Having such fond memories of A Link to the Past, and generally good experiences with some of the other Zelda titles through the years, Breath of the Wild is the one that hits so well.

The open world aspect is amplified by its beauty, secrets, and story to be discovered. This is a must have game, best in the Zelda series. There are some shortcomings, but nothing dire and generally made up for with the near justifications of another feature.

Allow yourself to experience this game and truly push the combat to its limits.
  22. Jun 26, 2020
    Omg, This game. Almost everything about this is perfect. The music, the story the gameplay, the world. Everything is amazing. Although I think everything can be improved and nothing is perfect. A 9 doesn't show how great this game is. 10/10
  23. Jun 24, 2020
    Absolut great game. Love it! Please more! Better than All other Tails together!
  24. Jun 24, 2020
    The game worth buying a Switch and the best game on this platform. In my opinion, it's one of the best games of recent years and I can't wait to play a sequel. There are some flaws (like disappearing creatures and etc) but the game is so good I can forgive these small things.
  25. Jun 24, 2020
    El mejor juego de la generación de wii u y el inicio de switch que disfrutable es vivir tu propia historia con tus manos siendo link en este juego descubrir el mundo es lo mejor
  26. Jun 24, 2020
    Este juego es simplemente perfecto. Nunca te vas a cansar de este juego, siempre hay algo que hacer. El diseño de arte es precioso, y la dificultad es accesible, pero no demasiado fácil. Los personajes son muy carismáticos y la historia es muy buena... Qué más voy a decir, debería ser ilegal tener una Switch y no tener este juego. Además, cuenta con uno de los pocos pases de expansión queEste juego es simplemente perfecto. Nunca te vas a cansar de este juego, siempre hay algo que hacer. El diseño de arte es precioso, y la dificultad es accesible, pero no demasiado fácil. Los personajes son muy carismáticos y la historia es muy buena... Qué más voy a decir, debería ser ilegal tener una Switch y no tener este juego. Además, cuenta con uno de los pocos pases de expansión que realmente merecen la pena. 10/10. Expand
  27. Jun 24, 2020
    Best Game of the Decade!
    most inovative game of this generation, this game revolutionarie. Zelda is the example that you can innovate and also keep your old fans interested.
  28. Jun 24, 2020
    He sido fan de los juegos de esta saga, me encantan sobre todo el Twilight Princess, pero este es el mejor de todos los que he jugado, me gusta mucho las gráficas, la historia, la jugabilidad, todo!. De hecho me inspiró mucho a realizar diseños low poly, esta muy bueno la verdad. Que buena época para haber nacido.
  29. Jun 24, 2020
    Es un muy buen juego por: jugabilidad es increíble se disfruta mucho y por la historia no cuesta entenderle y te engancha muy rápido
  30. Jun 24, 2020
    没得说的,神作,米法小姐姐赛高!!!!!!!

现在看来,精雕细琢打造出的游戏远远比系统填充的地图好得多
  31. Jun 24, 2020
    Pleasant atmosphere and real sense of adventure generated by the setup and lack of handholding. Combat and puzzles are ok.
  32. Jun 24, 2020
    Lo único que podría mejorar de este juego es que tuviera mazmorras con retos mayores porque algunos santuarios le ganan en dificultad a las bestias divinas en todo lo demás implicando soundtrack y efectos visuales están muy bien logrados es un juego de Zelda ideal para incluso los que no son fans de la saga
  33. Jun 24, 2020
    I plunged into this game with my head! She swallowed me. This is just awesome! I played it for 235 hours and I'm not tired! 10/10
    This game alone is worth it to buy a console.
    The most fun sandbox I've ever played
  34. Jun 24, 2020
    Best game ever made. Just the very very best ever!!! Best Nintendo game if all time
  35. Jun 25, 2020
    Шикарная игра. Замечательный дизайн, прекрасная графика. Отдельное спасибо за музыку - она потрясающая.
  36. Jun 25, 2020
    In times of rapid decline of video games finding such a gem as Breath of the Wild is somewhat marvelous. That said as an earnest story-driven games fan who values witty dialogues, complex characters and deep, involving and original narrative, who is often get bored by the so-called "open world games" I was least probable target audience for an open-world adventure game. If you'd ask me I'dIn times of rapid decline of video games finding such a gem as Breath of the Wild is somewhat marvelous. That said as an earnest story-driven games fan who values witty dialogues, complex characters and deep, involving and original narrative, who is often get bored by the so-called "open world games" I was least probable target audience for an open-world adventure game. If you'd ask me I'd say that it's very unlikely for a fan of Fallout 2, Septerra Core, Planescape: Torment, KotOR II, Metro games and The Witcher 3, who is bored by Skyrim and RDR2 to like BotW. Yet here I am, totally fascinated by it.

So what's so special about BotW? First thing you'd pay attention to is the visual design. This game in no way will overwhelm you with graphics excellence but nevertheless it has very distinguish and beautiful visual style which is almost ageless (it somewhat reminds the Prince of Persia 2008). Although beauty can attract your attention, alone it cannot make you stay. Music in the game is unobtrusive and memorable, perfectly fit to the game world which feels live and engaging. Link, without proper clothing, equipment or potions can freeze in the mountains or overheat in the desert, or even burn near volcano. Weapons can be broken (easily) and wile you are free to climb almost everywhere, you have limited stamina and will fall down during the rain. All of these add to the overall atmosphere and involve into this fictional world.

But something that really shines in the BotW is His Majesty Gameplay. This game literally adapts to the player - any player! - proposing to use almost all kinds of gaming styles and activities you can imagine. If you are hardcore player who prone to swiftness, tough battles and speedrun, you can easily find tough monsters to fight, go harass Lionels or head straight to the final boss. If you prefer unhurried exploration of an unknown big world (with very different and filled with secrets locations - from snowy mountings to sandy deserts, from tropical islands to frozen tundra), finding its secrets and diverse in-game interaction - you'll find it here. If you, like me, prefer variate meditative gameplay with explorations, fights, solving riddles, following the story, interacting with characters and using gameplay mechanics to differently approach the same situation - you would also enjoy playing BotW. This game allows you to experiment almost freely, it wouldn't restrict or punish any approach to play it.

The gameplay mechanics, so-called "physics" is truly marvelous here. Thing is - BotW sets some general rules of its world, very similar to real world physics laws, and within these boundaries allows you to achieve goals in whichever way you are pleased. You can fight monsters relying on your reaction and swiftness, you can drop rock on them, you can set them on fire or explode them, during a storm you can drop metallic object so the lightning will struck them, you can freeze them, avoid them or you can use stealth and steal their weapons, you can flee from them or even set wild bees on them. The same thing with riddles. I can't say that I'm very much into riddle games but shrines were my favorite part of the BotW. There are different ways to solve shrine riddles. Some of them probably weren't intended by Nintendo developers, Just think how use set of general rules of this world and you'll quickly find solution fit for your gaming style. Moreover those riddles (dungeons) are short enough to not become boring.

If you like stories, you can explore Link's past, reading diaries and recollecting Link's memories about his relationship with princess Zelda and Champions. Personally I preferred to collect memories and complete shrines in an unhurried manner, but other gamers' experience can be completely different. That's the secret - BotW is open for any type of player with any gameplay preferences. Experienced, demanding gamer such as myself is as much welcomed by the BotW as hardcore player or complete novice. You can cook here, you can upgrade armor, solve riddles, complete quests, find koroks, fight, explore, experiment. But all of those activities don't feel like separated, don't fell apart - they are expertly woven into the game world, creating complex and involving atmosphere. This game is like symphonic music, combining different instruments, harmonies and melodies into the one beautiful symphony.
  37. Jun 25, 2020
    Simply the best game on switch, the best game in the last years. Yeah, that's TLOZ BOTW
  38. Jun 25, 2020
    Хорошеющая игра с интересными механиками,открытым миром и интересным сюжетом.
  39. Jun 25, 2020
    Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!! Great Game!!
  40. Jun 25, 2020
    Amazing game one of my favorites in years it takes the greatness of past games and puts a new amazing twist on a classic series I can't wait for the next one.
  41. Jun 25, 2020
    El mejor juego de mi vida, las físicas impresionantes este juego está vivo, llevo horas de juego y no me aburro es perfecto en todo sentido no por nada es el GOTY 2017
  42. Jun 26, 2020
    Is one the best game that I played, because it has a excelent history. The expierience is fascinating.
  43. Jun 26, 2020
    Primero que nada si tengo el videojuego, a mí se me hizo un cambio revolucionario a cualquier otro ser de que haya jugado la verdad me encantó
  44. Jun 26, 2020
    Absolutely legendary game.
    I would go as far as to say it is the best game on the switch or any other console ever made, and, by the way, i'm very excited for the sequel to come out.
  45. Jun 26, 2020
    Es una obra de arte para ser almirada durante mucho tiempo como uno de los mejores juego de todos los tiempos
  46. Jun 26, 2020
    From a sandbox game-play perspective, this game is a blast if you use your creativity to do the driving. Most puzzles have a determined solution, but you are very rarely ever limited to that solution like in past Zelda games.

However, where the game falls short is a poor technical direction (the ever present white fog filter is an eye-sore) and a refusal to use anything more than a very few set of assets to construct anything truly unique outside of the 5 main setpieces is a giant blight on an open-world game. Additionally, there are only two good English voice actors in this game, the rest sound like they where pulled off the street.

A greater enemy and set-piece variety, a more pronounced soundtrack, and stronger technical direction would have gone a very long way with this game, which I hope they'll accomplish in Breath of the Wild 2.
  47. Jun 26, 2020
    Muito bom , extremamente divertido, história envolvente, prende o jogador ao jogo. Excelente trilha sonora. Ótimos gráficos
  48. Jun 26, 2020
    buy mario oddysey first but this is gcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
  49. Jun 27, 2020
    The final boss, Ganon, was so weak that the game I had fun playing in the end was too empty, which is a pity.
  50. Jun 27, 2020
    Amazing game! the graphics is so beautiful and the gameplay is really fun! My favorite game!
  51. Jun 27, 2020
    This is a very good action-adventure game, but is a bad Zelda game.

Would have liked it more if it was a brand new IP.
  52. Jun 27, 2020
    Quite simply this is the best game of all time. A flawless masterpiece in every way and the template for all future open-world games to follow.
  53. Jun 28, 2020
    A revolutionary game! for the Zelda series. It has a very vast and unique world with excellent details. One of the best games i played in my life.
  54. Jun 28, 2020
    This game is great and all but i used an emulator and found a sex scene. who cares of that, this game is a cinematic masterpiece like killer bean.
  55. Jun 28, 2020
    It's a 9.5 but i'm rounding up. It's in my top 3 Zelda games, and i've spent more hours on it than any other Zelda game i've ever played. One of the only drawbacks is the lack of traditional dungeons. There's 4 sort-of dungeons, and really they are dungeons, but... you'll understand why they don't feel like a dungeon when you play them. They're not thematically different from one another,It's a 9.5 but i'm rounding up. It's in my top 3 Zelda games, and i've spent more hours on it than any other Zelda game i've ever played. One of the only drawbacks is the lack of traditional dungeons. There's 4 sort-of dungeons, and really they are dungeons, but... you'll understand why they don't feel like a dungeon when you play them. They're not thematically different from one another, for one. Understandably, they couldn't do much in the way of varying creativity since the game is 100% open world, and you have to be able to play those dungeons at any given time you choose.
    But I believe there HAS to be a way to have more creativity and have traditional dungeons that can also be played in any order. So it gets a mark down for that.

The weapons mechanic works perfectly as designed. You'll never run out of good weapons, the land is littered with them. So no fears on your weapons breaking eventually. Break them, the game will replenish them for you, you just have to go fetch them. What this does is that it incentivises you to re-explore areas where the weapons sleep, or find new places where others are yet to be discovered.
    Without the breaking mechanic you would never have a want or desire or need to explore new areas and mini-dungeons. You'd be comfortable with that one Super-power weapon carrying you through the whole game if it never broke. So there's a good reason.
    That said.
    Even though it worked as intended and it DID enhance my enjoyment after all...
    I still don't prefer this.
    I would like a different incentive to explore dungeons other than "cuz my swords keep breaking."
    The incentives should be how cool certain weapons are, materials that enhance your weapons, literally anything that's craftsmanship related. There is a problem with this in that it breaks the game's difficulty into making it easy if you keep your weapons forever and you keep enhancing it through craft, but games like Skyrim have shown ways to deal with that, a game that BotW shares many things in common with already. Another incentive is simply obtaining many different ways of achieving the same goals for the sake of it just being cool. Magic as another weapon would've been cool, which is a game mechanic that is sorely missed in recent Zelda games. Ocarina used to employ magic, like expelling walls of fire. So the point is, while the weapon-breaking mechanic works, and did enhance my gameplay... I strongly prefer alternatives and it never ever feels good seeing your weapons break. It sucks.
    Story is good. This is one of the best incarnations of the Princess. Top 2? She doesn't top Ocarina's Zelda. It's hard to top a character whose alter-ego is a bad-ass ninja that was later split into two separate selectable characters of the same person in Smash Bros. But BotW's Zelda has such personality, and is fleshed out more in this game. She's very proactive in her scenes.
    But the story overall is sparse. Needs improvement for the next installment.

But everything else is sublime. The exploration, discovery, the survival element... the food mechanic, the scavenging... the glorious difficulty... and the sandbox playground of playing things however you want is liberating. You can even solve puzzles in many ways that weren't even intended. You can get really creative with thinking outside the box to solve them. For example: A movable labyrinth where you guide a ball through the maze in order to find the exit. OR.... force the physics to launch the ball in the air, flip the labyrinth upside down to where its underside is all a flat plane, and catch the ball on that side, then simply slide it off into the designated goal. That's just fun feeling so clever because you cheated the system. And that's just a sample.

This game gets your brain on and in the zone. It's also peaceful and relaxing. The vistas are beautiful, and you feel like you're really out in the wild, braving the elements.
    While it's not the same traditional experience of previous Zeldas where its linearity allowed for a more tailored story-centric experience, it allows for absolute freedom to go wherever you want to go whenever you want, and it eliminates the problems of "getting stuck" in a game since you can simply move on somewhere else. Overall, as someone who'se very critical of my Zeldas, this is one of the best Zelda games ever made and maybe my 3rd or 2nd favorite.
  56. Jun 28, 2020
    De principio a fin este juego es una maravilla, flaquea un poco en la historia, pero consigue su función, la de darte total libertad y perderte por ese enorme hyrule. las mecánicas y la jugabilidad son majestuosas.
  57. Jun 28, 2020
    masterpiece, groundbreaking as always Zelda BOTW making a before in after in gaming, only thing bad is I wish it got more enemies variety
  58. Jun 28, 2020
    A masterpiece.

This game, this world, this story, and the this soundtrack. All of it combines to make something so beautiful. Such an experience. This is by far the best game for the Nintendo Switch. Each quest is so well crafted that it pulls you in every time. This is one of the few games which I actually wanted to go and complete EVERYTHING in the game. Normally in games I would
    A masterpiece.

Each quest is so well crafted that it pulls you in every time.
    Normally in games I would attempt to do everything but either the side quests were bland or the game just didn't feel as fun after such a long time of playing that I just left it for a while. Meanwhile with this game, I could not stop playing!
  59. Jun 28, 2020
    The frequent use of long takes in THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD dichotomizes existentialist philosophy.
  60. Jun 28, 2020
    10/10, es un 10 cuando no lo juegas, el hecho de entrar y luego salir es la mejor experiencia que puedes tener en un videojuego , recomiendo no jugar nada mas que entrar y salir al instante , una experiencia sublime
  61. Jun 29, 2020
    10/10 no discussions!
    One of the best game all time.
    Cannot wait till BOTW2 will be released.
  62. Jun 29, 2020
    This is the best game that was ever created in the history of the gaming industry, it brought back the gamer spirit that was lost for me in a while. Before this game, I can't finish any game due to boredom, even a title such as "The Witcher 3" or whatever famous titles at that time.
  63. Jun 30, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Breath of the wild is one of the best games I have ever played!Its world has so much to offer with amazing open fields to the massive mountains you really can go anywhere you see.You see that mountain you actually can climb it.But the world is not the only thing good about the game the story is good too.It is like most Zelda game story’s you have ganon Zelda but you also have champions new robot dungeons and a much more emotional story.This game has it all apart from a few things.It would be so much better if this game had more npcs to talk to and in some parts of the game the world fills a bit empty though those moments are very rare but the positive out way the negatives that’s why I give it a 10/10 it’s a must buy game and must play game and maybe the best Zelda game ever? for the Nintendo switch Expand
  64. Jun 30, 2020
    One Of The Greatest Games That I Ever Played. The amount of work, dedication and love that Nintendo put in this game is what makes it my personal favorite The Legend Of Zelda game.
  65. Jun 30, 2020
    I gave the game a chance, but I could not get into it at all. However, I can tell that it is a very polished game, and that everyone should at least give it a chance.
  66. Jun 30, 2020
    Aburrido como él sólo! Mapas enormes desiertos. Historia muy simplona que no engancha en ningún momento!
  67. Jun 30, 2020
    Best game i've ever played ever. It's not perfect but it was the most fun i've ever had playing a video game so I'm willing to give it a perfect score.
  68. Jun 30, 2020
    I had wanted to write a big post, but suddenly understood that it would be pretty idiotic:D
    Anyway, I like this game. But, just like any other game, film etc., it’s not perfect. For example, main quest dungeons (a.k.a. “The Divine Beasts”) are easy. TOO easy. Really. Also, sometimes the game feels empty. You don’t notice it the first time, but it’s obvious if you have more than 200-220 hours played. I can try to remember something negative else, but that would be a nitpicking. Otherwise, BOTW is very beautiful, exciting and amazing. Seriously, it’s very good. If you want to understand, why it has such high ratings, play yourself!
    (I am sorry for my english, it’s not my native language)
  69. Jul 1, 2020
    A fantastic game that's simple at it's core, but so much fun! While it doesn't have a very long story to follow, there are countless hour to spend in the game. Collecting shrines, finding Korok seeds, taming horses. Just gliding around, admiring the beautiful, cartoony scenery. While the format is quite different from other Zelda games, I personally found it to be a breath of fresh airA fantastic game that's simple at it's core, but so much fun! While it doesn't have a very long story to follow, there are countless hour to spend in the game. Collecting shrines, finding Korok seeds, taming horses. Just gliding around, admiring the beautiful, cartoony scenery. While the format is quite different from other Zelda games, I personally found it to be a breath of fresh air that is very accessible to both old and new players. Expand
  70. Jul 1, 2020
    Exploration is amazing. Couldn’t put the controller down. Graphics are also outstanding, especially considering the power of the Switch compared to other consoles. It’s amazing what they managed to pull off in terms of scope for this game.
  71. Jul 1, 2020
    It's a good game, very slow paced without the possibility to upgrade things.
  72. Jul 2, 2020
    What can I say about the game of the decade and the last generations of consoles?

Masterpiece of masterpierces. Only the great LEGENDary Ocarina Of Time is better.

Simply is a videogame than you must to play if you consider yourself as a true gamer.
  73. Jul 3, 2020
    hermoso juego. En resumen, buena jugabilidad, buena historia, los gráficos son una belleza y horas largas y divertidas de juego, lo único que tal vez no me gustó es cuando lo quieres completar al 100%, ya que es casi imposible, si es que no cuentas con páginas externas que te digan la ubicación de los 900 kolog o trucos para obtner rupias fácil.
  74. Jul 4, 2020
    the best gameplay ever
    zelda has nearly no story...whatever,look at the last of us part2. no story is much better than a worst story
  75. Jul 5, 2020
    I really wanted to love this game. I wanted to be able to give it a perfect ten score. But try as I did, I could not ever get sucked into the game. Most of the time I just wished I was playing Skyrim instead.

The two biggest bummers by far are the lack over music throughout the game and the fact that breakable weapons follow you all the way to the endgame. The former is what keeps me from really being sucked in, and the latter just wastes so much of my time that I lose motivation to play,
  76. Jul 8, 2020
    The game is spectacular in every sense. The gameplay is good, the exploring is amazing, the freedom and amount of things you are allowed to do is amazing and certainly needed. The graphics and landscape are just mesmerizing . The only "upsideown " is the story, I wish the game will allow you to know more about the story and characters . Finally, this Zelda is probably the best ZeldaThe game is spectacular in every sense. The gameplay is good, the exploring is amazing, the freedom and amount of things you are allowed to do is amazing and certainly needed. The graphics and landscape are just mesmerizing . The only "upsideown " is the story, I wish the game will allow you to know more about the story and characters . Finally, this Zelda is probably the best Zelda out there, you can actually see her failure s and emotions and not just as a deity of some sort of.
    Ps: catching horses is EVERYTHING lol
    For me it's a 9.7 put of 10
  77. Aug 7, 2020
    It truly deserves the game of the year, Amazing Gameplay, Really cool enemies, Challenging where it should be and easy where it should be, Nintendo obviously knows how to make good games.
  78. Jul 15, 2020
    Nunca he sido fan de la saga Zelda ni jugué a los anteriores. Breath of the Wild iba a ser el primero al que iba a jugar. Debo decir, que a mí, la experiencia, no fue muy bien. A nivel artístico y gráfico es muy bonito y los personajes igual. La BSO también es muy buena. Mi problema es el resto. La historia no es que esté muy allá, siendo los puntos fuertes las mazmorras de las bestias yNunca he sido fan de la saga Zelda ni jugué a los anteriores. Breath of the Wild iba a ser el primero al que iba a jugar. Debo decir, que a mí, la experiencia, no fue muy bien. A nivel artístico y gráfico es muy bonito y los personajes igual. La BSO también es muy buena. Mi problema es el resto. La historia no es que esté muy allá, siendo los puntos fuertes las mazmorras de las bestias y consiguiendo los poderes para avanzar en la historia. Otro punto negativo es que puedas ir a por el jefe final desde el comienzo, lo que es un suicidio, pero se puede hacer, prefiero algo más guiado y lineal que te suelten en un mundo abierto y apañate tú como puedas. Otro tema es que las armas se rompan. Lo siento, no puedo con eso. Entiendo que las armas más endebles se destruyan, pero las espadas más duras y útiles que también se rompan me parece una estupidez. En cuanto a las secundarias, son las típicas que o las haces con guía o no las encuentras al igual que con algunas soluciones de los templos donde consigues corazones y resistencia. Otro punto negativo que le veo es el combate, muy simple y aburrido que consiste en salto, esquive y golpear y encima añade que se te rompa el arma. No lo aguanto. Con eso, mi experiencia se va al carajo. ¿Le daría una segunda oportunidad? Podría. Pero de momento, no lo toco ni con un palo. Expand
  79. Jul 19, 2020
    Es la obra maestra de la Nintendo Switch, es el juego que perfecto de la saga ZELDA, jamas te aburres de jugar, su historia es brutal
  80. Jul 19, 2020
    Sin duda una de las entregas mas perfectas de la saga zelda, una historia envolvente, una música increíble, un ambiente digno de las películas de miyazaki, un sistema de combate dinámico y unas fisicas realmente geniales, una vez lo acabas el juego te invita a rejugarlo por lo que considero que tiene un 10 merecidisimo.
  81. Jul 21, 2020
    El mejor Sandbox de la generación, simplemente. Por ponerle una pega, argumentalmente y en cuanto a narrativa, es muy flojo, pero el resto (exploración, mapa, etc) es tan bueno, que no desmerece el resultado final.
  82. Jul 24, 2020
    It somehow reinvents the series while maintaining all the things that made you fall in love with it in the first place. The risks taken here by Nintendo could've easily blown up in their face, but you're immediately wrapped up in this world. The learning curve is tough, but incredibly satisfying. The first time you run into a Guardian, you wonder how you'll ever be able to defeat one. ByIt somehow reinvents the series while maintaining all the things that made you fall in love with it in the first place. The risks taken here by Nintendo could've easily blown up in their face, but you're immediately wrapped up in this world. The learning curve is tough, but incredibly satisfying. The first time you run into a Guardian, you wonder how you'll ever be able to defeat one. By the end, you're clamoring to find more so you can stock up on valuable parts. Nintendo once again proves that the "power" of your console is irrelevant when you're able to provide once in a generation experiences like "Breath of the Wild". There aren't many 10's in gaming history, but this is one of them. Expand
  83. Jul 27, 2020
    Отличная игра, атмосфера на высоте, играю уже часов 30-40, и нисколько не надоело. Игра на все времена
  84. Aug 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. To begin with the game had a promising start and seemed fun but as you progress disappointing and repetitive basic combat system of block or move out the way which makes the combat very boring after a few hours. As you progress through the game you realise in such a huge and vast open world game the lack of variety of different enemy’s quickly become repetitive and predictable and overall disappointing. After about 7 hours and killing the same enemies over and over again you finally find a good weapon which is probably NEVER going to be used because of the fear after about 10 swings it’s going to shatter to pieces this is something that really upset the fact that weapons and made from glass and they cannot be repair in a world full of monsters how is it no one can repair a sword????? The Devine beats bosses are super easy and makes you wonder how did champions of massive Great War machines fall to such an easy fight??? The story is plain and predictable I don’t understand the hype behind It. A monster called gannon comes every so years a goddess always defeats him until now because she in capable of activating her powers but after the whole land has been destroyed and all the champions of the Devine beast have fallen you link before you are about to be killed the goddess Predictably gains her powers and fights gannon such a simple and boring story in my opinion. All in all the game is fun to explore and the visuals are very pleasing to the eye but the combat system, weapon life, enemy variety and story all seem very annoying and lack lustre Expand
  85. Aug 26, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. While Breath of the wild was one of the greatest games of 2017. Looking back 3 years later, while great, flaws have made themselves visible. For example the seemingly empty world. While the land of Hyrule was destroyed 100 years before the events of the game. Villages could've rebuilt themselves. However it is still a brilliant game , with many things to do and collect. Not to mention that you can just mess around and you might find something nice like the games 120 shrines (12 more including DLC). Or 900 korok puzzles . So if you're getting a switch now definitely pick it up. Expand
  86. Sep 4, 2020
    Best Game All time ,, From the beginning of exploring and solving puzzles “shrines” till defeating the Enemies. By collecting weapons and naturals from an amazing open world. Customizing Link to fit unique challenges and rewarding system with special skills and power of health and stamina.. This Game contains the perfect physics to reach areas and do things you will never imagine how theyBest Game All time ,, From the beginning of exploring and solving puzzles “shrines” till defeating the Enemies. By collecting weapons and naturals from an amazing open world. Customizing Link to fit unique challenges and rewarding system with special skills and power of health and stamina.. This Game contains the perfect physics to reach areas and do things you will never imagine how they put it all simple and charming. Expand
  87. Sep 13, 2020
    This is the best Zelda game of all time & maybe the best switch game ever.. Don't listen to all these low scores because they're wrong.
  88. Sep 20, 2020
    Best Game of the generation, massive exploration, excelent gameplay, the pinnacle of adventure game
  89. Sep 22, 2020
    Este juego es la perfeccion en cuanto a juegos de mundo abierto y una revolucion en cuanto a la saga de The Legend Of Zelda se refiere. Excelente en todos los aspectos.
  90. Sep 22, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game has a great open world that will keep you playing for hours. The game has so many elements and things that make it great. Expand
  91. Sep 22, 2020
    Amei um jogo tem um vasto mundo gigantesco e várias Quests secundárias para fazer é um incrível jogo e não é à toa que ele tem uma nota 97 um dos melhores jogos que eu já joguei a Nintendo é fera
  92. Sep 23, 2020
    Undoubtedly the best open world game so far. While it isn't flawless, to dwell on those flaws would be a disservice to how revolutionary and one of a kind the game is. I'm exited to see how Nintendo handles the sequel.
  93. Sep 24, 2020
    Juego espectacular , misiones difíciles, jefes variables , el mundo abierto es perfecto , los puzzles van de fáciles a complicados . El juego perfecto y re jugable una vez terminada
  94. Sep 25, 2020
    Trust me, when you first fire this game up, your little ******' nuts are gonna start quakin' buddy. Your little nuts are gonna be quakin'. YeEEAAH YEEEAAAAAAH. YEAAAAHH! You're gonna shoot ***! YOu'Re g0NNA sH0oT CÜM! You're gonna shoot HOT ***! EVERYWHERE! And that's a promise. That's a promise, folks. That's a ******* promise right there. You're gonna shoot ****** hot **** all over yourTrust me, when you first fire this game up, your little ******' nuts are gonna start quakin' buddy. Your little nuts are gonna be quakin'. YeEEAAH YEEEAAAAAAH. YEAAAAHH! You're gonna shoot ***! YOu'Re g0NNA sH0oT CÜM! You're gonna shoot HOT ***! EVERYWHERE! And that's a promise. That's a promise, folks. That's a ******* promise right there. You're gonna shoot ****** hot **** all over your Switch, all over your joycons and pro controller. I swear to God. That you will bust a nut the first time you play clap that's my money back guarantee. If you don't bust a nut the first time you play, message me. Expand
  95. Oct 1, 2020
    "THE LORD IS MY HELPER"

"THE LORD IS MY HELPER"

I can't help but give this game a Zero score. I use a thermometer of sorts to evaluate a game and the case is that while playing BOTW the thermometer ... EJACULATED! So if there is barely any fluid remaining in the thermometer I think the grade for the game is like a ... ahn ... Zero. So, a 0-10 scale is not appropriate for this game so I recommend "100X Games" for that. Just type "www" followed by a dot then "100xgames" followed by another dot and then the usual "com" of many sites.

Yeah, this is the first time I think I give Zero to a game.

"ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOGAMES OF ALL-TIME, no doubt about it"

*Edited*
  96. Oct 6, 2020
    I finally picked up a switch after all these years and picked up BOTW, MarioKart, and Smash Brothers. The 3 quintessential Nintendo games. Since then I've barely touched Mariokart and Smash Brothers because I've been absolutely hooked on Zelda. This is definitely the best Zelda game I've played since the Snes days. I would say there are only 2 negatives for me with this game, which areI finally picked up a switch after all these years and picked up BOTW, MarioKart, and Smash Brothers. The 3 quintessential Nintendo games. Since then I've barely touched Mariokart and Smash Brothers because I've been absolutely hooked on Zelda. This is definitely the best Zelda game I've played since the Snes days. I would say there are only 2 negatives for me with this game, which are actually design decisions and not actual flaws:

first, the weapons simply break too fast. This is alleviated immensely with extra slots when you progress, but it's still very annoying when you run out of weapons and shields against a tough enemy. I always found myself hoarding good weapons for those surprise encounters against a Lynel or boss fights. I think a better system would have been to let us repair those weapons with stuff we find in the world, same as upgrading armor. Also, why doesn't the armor break? It doesn't make sense. But say you have a wodden Boko bow, you should be able to repair it using wood and Boko parts. Simple.

Ok Second, I love climbing around and I have no problem with the stamina wheel. But good God man to whoever decided that you can't climb during rain. I can't count the times I had a long tough climb, chugging elixirs all the way, getting right to the end and failing cuz it started to rain. LOL. This freaking happened all the time to me and I would go ape **** Seriously.

So that's it. The rest of the game is flawless. It sucks you in so bad you will not be able to put it down. It's the best open world game ever made. There is literally something to find in every corner of the world, which is huge. There are so many side quests and little missions to complete, I honestly don't know if I'll ever finish 100%. You can have a goal when you start playing only to get side tracked exploring some interesting areas and find hours have gone by.

Plus, this is one of the only games where the rules of the world totally make sense, so if you just think logically and try something it probably will work. Like the first time I realized that metal chest at the bottom of a river can simply be picked up with the magnet power. LOL, I spent at least half an hour trying to get that chest, and then it just dawned on me. I just got the magnet power right before this and sure enough I was able to latch on to the chest and pull it out of the water. LOL, I felt so dumb. That's just one example though. This game's puzzles are completely logical and it does not hold your hand, but let's you just work things out. I find that respect for the gamer very gratifying.

Kudos to Nintendo for making this masterpiece. It's amazing and almost perfect. Best game i've played in a very long time. I really hope Nintendo puts out the sequel soon and also really want a new Metroid adventure. Nintendo = Quality over Quantity always.
  97. Sep 30, 2020
    Nintendo makes a genius game, i finished it the second time, and i want to tell, that this game has very sptcific atmosphere. I did all missions befor i killed the GANON. Its very bad, because i want to play after the final mission, but you cant play more, U SHOULD PLAY NEW GAME. This game has a lot of characters and has a lot of stories about these characters, and its addictive you. OneNintendo makes a genius game, i finished it the second time, and i want to tell, that this game has very sptcific atmosphere. I did all missions befor i killed the GANON. Its very bad, because i want to play after the final mission, but you cant play more, U SHOULD PLAY NEW GAME. This game has a lot of characters and has a lot of stories about these characters, and its addictive you. One minus is "no gaming after final mission" Expand
  98. Oct 1, 2020
    Un juego que rompe los esquemas tradicionales de Zelda innova y evoluciona y lo hace muy bien, gran arte visual, exploración desafío, excelente juego, mi primer juego de nintendo switch impresionante!

Universal acclaim - based on 109 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 12, 2017
    Where it takes mechanics from others in the industry, it improves upon them; where it introduces new ones, you slap your forehead in amazement that it hasn’t been done before. Breath of the Wild is development done right, and damn near the best game you’ll play all year.
  2. Aug 30, 2017
    Breath of the Wild is a masterpiece.
  3. Games Master UK
    May 19, 2017
    Up there with the finest Zelda games, Breath of the Wild is bold, liberating, and utterly astonishing. [Apr 2017, p.60]