8.1

Watch Now
Buy on

1. Feb 26, 2020
    This is a great port with a good control scheme. I mostly play in handheld mode and thus far (I'm only a few maps in) the game generally runs smoothly and looks crisp on the Switch's screen. Yes, there is some slow down (below 30 fps) when you have a huge map zoomed out on high game speed. However, Two Point Hospital joins the likes of Civ 6, Pillars, Divinity 2, Darkest Dungeon as aThis is a great port with a good control scheme. I mostly play in handheld mode and thus far (I'm only a few maps in) the game generally runs smoothly and looks crisp on the Switch's screen. Yes, there is some slow down (below 30 fps) when you have a huge map zoomed out on high game speed. However, Two Point Hospital joins the likes of Civ 6, Pillars, Divinity 2, Darkest Dungeon as a must-have PC to Switch port Expand
  2. Feb 26, 2020
    Awesome game if you loved the "Theme"-games back then, or generally love sim games with a funny twist. I loved Theme Park, Theme Hospital and all the other Bullfrog masterpieces. And this is the closest I got near this Bullfrog-feelings after Bullfrog was closed down. Surely it's not perfect, but the port is fantastic and the game catches the spirit of the old games at its best with newAwesome game if you loved the "Theme"-games back then, or generally love sim games with a funny twist. I loved Theme Park, Theme Hospital and all the other Bullfrog masterpieces. And this is the closest I got near this Bullfrog-feelings after Bullfrog was closed down. Surely it's not perfect, but the port is fantastic and the game catches the spirit of the old games at its best with new features and a nice look. More games like this please Two Point! Expand
  3. Apr 14, 2020
    Don't get me wrong, this is an absolutely incredible, addictive game that I spent over 100 hours on PC playing. However, I must warn that specific the Switch version, (not sure about other consoles) once you hit hiring 75 staff, it completely caps off and you're unable to hire anyone else. Since hospital growth and efficiency is dependent upon hiring more staff, this single-handedlyDon't get me wrong, this is an absolutely incredible, addictive game that I spent over 100 hours on PC playing. However, I must warn that specific the Switch version, (not sure about other consoles) once you hit hiring 75 staff, it completely caps off and you're unable to hire anyone else. Since hospital growth and efficiency is dependent upon hiring more staff, this single-handedly kneecaps the potential of getting some hospitals to a three-star rating, or even filling out more than half of hospital floor space. I've had to quit certain hospital scenarios from otherwise well-run hospitals because of this, and it's beyond frustrating. Hopefully they will address this issue in a future patch, but in the meantime, you're much better off playing the PC version to experience the game's true potential. Expand
  4. Apr 14, 2020
    This game is great and if you liked the classic theme hospital you'll love this. The humour is not too cheesy, the diseases ect are quite charming. The look and design works. The challenge is there for curing the patients but you will never be broke. A title the switch needed. Just great
  5. Mar 24, 2020
    Wonderful port of a wonderful game. My wife and me already played over 40 hours, everybody doing an own career. And we love it. We love the details, we love the gameplay, we love the motivation you get from building and improving hospitals and we absolutely love the humor. It´s so much Theme Hospital you won´t get from another game. ´

Also, technically, it´s a good port. You won´t get

Also, technically, it´s a good port. You won´t get super high frame rates and the frame rate decreases the bigger the hospital gets. Also you have to take some graphical downgrades like nearly missing shadows and all objects. But still, it runs and looks pretty well for such a simulation.

Only thing we don´t like is that there are times when control and menu deisgn can be a bit overwhelming and not intuitive enough. Selecting objects and characters could be hard sometimes.
    And from what I´ve noticed, there´s no endless game mode, yet.

But overall, if you like these kind of games, then just buy it.
  6. May 4, 2020
    Nice game!
    So cute and interesting. Thanks for gradually teaching with hospital things
  7. Feb 25, 2020
    Absolute fantastic game. If you liked theme hospital, you will love this. Brings back nostalgia! I was afraid the controls would be Inferior, but i don't miss the keyboard and mouse at all.
  8. May 20, 2020
    I would give this game a nine if it wasn't for the idiotic ai. But it's still a really great funny hospital game. That any games who love micromanaging things, as well as casuals. Could also use a couple features. Good game though.
  9. Jun 24, 2020
    One of my go to games when i'm bored.

Hilarious, runs well, great gameplay. Though DLC is a bit on the expensive side.
  10. Jul 2, 2020
    Great game, loved the previous sim games, especially hospital and theme park, but got to the second h hospital and after hours of play it freezes, nothing I do gets it to continue. I can hear music and hire staff etc but nobody moves and time stands still. Had to go back to previous save from ages ago. Not happy.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 9, 2021
    Two Point Hospital is a fun updated version of the classic Theme Hospital, and it manages to overshadow its predecessor in all aspects. Despite small performance issues and lack of touch support, the game has enough different elements to keep the player engaged for dozens (or hundreds) of hours.
  2. Apr 17, 2020
    The game's design, art, and simplicity make it a near-perfect Switch title. It's easy to learn, easy to play, and suffers only a few issues that detract from the overall experience.
  3. Mar 31, 2020
    A true spiritual successor and sequel in one. Every little element is instilled with the same wit and comedy as the original, and the mechanics are polished to perfection. The constantly evolving needs of each stage, and the regular requests that pop up as little memos mean this never gets dull, and continually keeps players on their toes. There's easily 20 hours here, and plenty more on replays Anyone who loved Theme Hospital will find their new obsession here.