8.1

1. Feb 26, 2020
    This is a great port with a good control scheme. I mostly play in handheld mode and thus far (I'm only a few maps in) the game generally runs smoothly and looks crisp on the Switch's screen. Yes, there is some slow down (below 30 fps) when you have a huge map zoomed out on high game speed. However, Two Point Hospital joins the likes of Civ 6, Pillars, Divinity 2, Darkest Dungeon as aThis is a great port with a good control scheme. I mostly play in handheld mode and thus far (I'm only a few maps in) the game generally runs smoothly and looks crisp on the Switch's screen. Yes, there is some slow down (below 30 fps) when you have a huge map zoomed out on high game speed. However, Two Point Hospital joins the likes of Civ 6, Pillars, Divinity 2, Darkest Dungeon as a must-have PC to Switch port Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2020
    Absolute fantastic game. If you liked theme hospital, you will love this. Brings back nostalgia! I was afraid the controls would be Inferior, but i don't miss the keyboard and mouse at all.
  3. Feb 26, 2020
    Awesome game if you loved the "Theme"-games back then, or generally love sim games with a funny twist. I loved Theme Park, Theme Hospital and all the other Bullfrog masterpieces. And this is the closest I got near this Bullfrog-feelings after Bullfrog was closed down. Surely it's not perfect, but the port is fantastic and the game catches the spirit of the old games at its best with newAwesome game if you loved the "Theme"-games back then, or generally love sim games with a funny twist. I loved Theme Park, Theme Hospital and all the other Bullfrog masterpieces. And this is the closest I got near this Bullfrog-feelings after Bullfrog was closed down. Surely it's not perfect, but the port is fantastic and the game catches the spirit of the old games at its best with new features and a nice look. More games like this please Two Point! Expand
  4. Mar 24, 2020
    Wonderful port of a wonderful game. My wife and me already played over 40 hours, everybody doing an own career. And we love it. We love the details, we love the gameplay, we love the motivation you get from building and improving hospitals and we absolutely love the humor. It´s so much Theme Hospital you won´t get from another game. ´

Also, technically, it´s a good port. You won´t get

Also, technically, it´s a good port. You won´t get super high frame rates and the frame rate decreases the bigger the hospital gets. Also you have to take some graphical downgrades like nearly missing shadows and all objects. But still, it runs and looks pretty well for such a simulation.

Only thing we don´t like is that there are times when control and menu deisgn can be a bit overwhelming and not intuitive enough. Selecting objects and characters could be hard sometimes.
    And from what I´ve noticed, there´s no endless game mode, yet.

But overall, if you like these kind of games, then just buy it.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 23 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 31, 2020
    A true spiritual successor and sequel in one. Every little element is instilled with the same wit and comedy as the original, and the mechanics are polished to perfection. The constantly evolving needs of each stage, and the regular requests that pop up as little memos mean this never gets dull, and continually keeps players on their toes. There's easily 20 hours here, and plenty more on replays Anyone who loved Theme Hospital will find their new obsession here.
  2. Mar 9, 2020
    Two Point Hospital is a spiritual sequel to the 90’s classic Theme Hospital. The goal is to build hospitals, hire staff, attract patients, ensure that the budget is kept up and so on. That may not sound very fun at all, but thanks to a lot of humor, easy-going gameplay, a well-balanced difficulty level and constant rewards, it is easy to get sucked into the hospital world for hours. Two Point Hospital is simply a modern version of the laid-back and fun-filled simulators that charmed the gaming world 20 years ago.
  3. Mar 9, 2020
    Two Point Hospital is an addictive management experience which you’ll adore if you enjoyed the likes of Theme Hospital, Theme Park and Rollercoaster Tycoon. There’s a deep sense of satisfaction in getting things to click and watching the money rack up – and who doesn’t like making money?