7.6

My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1
    My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH EXE:LATE [CL-R] continue d’améliorer sa recette avec cette troisième version (définitive?) en ajoutant un personnage inédit au roster plutôt varié d’Under Night et en rééquilibrant le gameplay de son jeu. Cette version 2020 d’Under Night reste toutefois un petit peu en retrait en comparaison de ses deux principaux concurrents : Guilty Gear et Blazblue. Techniquement, Under Night est très plaisant avec une direction artistique et un chara-design vraiment réussi. La Switch commence a avoir un catalogue de jeux de combat plutôt varié avec les ténors du genre (Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary, Mortal Kombat 11 etc…) mais si vous êtes amateur de Versus Fighting, Under Night aura des arguments à faire valoir et pourra vous charmer.
  2. Mar 29, 2020
    With the expansion of [cl-r] added to Under Night, I can say that this will be a game I'll be playing for a long while to improve and have a generally good time with. The tutorial's great and provides insight to players that have never played a fighting game before while introducing it's own unique ideas into the learning exercises. What starts off as complex becomes more and moreWith the expansion of [cl-r] added to Under Night, I can say that this will be a game I'll be playing for a long while to improve and have a generally good time with. The tutorial's great and provides insight to players that have never played a fighting game before while introducing it's own unique ideas into the learning exercises. What starts off as complex becomes more and more enjoyable with mastery. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. May 5, 2020
    When the fighting is as fun as this, it is difficult not to recommend Under Night wholeheartedly. The MIA multiplayer and lack of localisation is a concern and does taint what is otherwise a fantastic 2D fighter.
  2. May 5, 2020
    Overall, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late [cl-r] is a great fighting game with a verbose and tiresome visual novel added in. The combat is enjoyable, there’s tons to unlock, and there are numerous characters to master. Some of the chatter might be a chore to get through, but getting to the meat on these bones is worth the effort.
  3. Mar 25, 2020
    This fighting game bears all the markings of a high quality effort, including a wide cast of characters, a marvelous combo system and an exquisite audiovisual environment. While the game's plot and the way it is presented are nothing to write home about and it can get frustrating at times, this is a fantastic addition to the Nintendo Switch catalogue when it comes to competitive fighting games.