8.3

My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1
    My french review below:
    You can Follow me on Twitter : @NintendoLegacy1

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH EXE:LATE [CL-R] continue d’améliorer sa recette avec cette troisième version (définitive?) en ajoutant un personnage inédit au roster plutôt varié d’Under Night et en rééquilibrant le gameplay de son jeu. Cette version 2020 d’Under Night reste toutefois un petit peu en retrait en comparaison de ses deux principaux concurrents : Guilty Gear et Blazblue. Techniquement, Under Night est très plaisant avec une direction artistique et un chara-design vraiment réussi. La Switch commence a avoir un catalogue de jeux de combat plutôt varié avec les ténors du genre (Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary, Mortal Kombat 11 etc…) mais si vous êtes amateur de Versus Fighting, Under Night aura des arguments à faire valoir et pourra vous charmer.
  2. Mar 29, 2020
    With the expansion of [cl-r] added to Under Night, I can say that this will be a game I'll be playing for a long while to improve and have a generally good time with. The tutorial's great and provides insight to players that have never played a fighting game before while introducing it's own unique ideas into the learning exercises. What starts off as complex becomes more and moreWith the expansion of [cl-r] added to Under Night, I can say that this will be a game I'll be playing for a long while to improve and have a generally good time with. The tutorial's great and provides insight to players that have never played a fighting game before while introducing it's own unique ideas into the learning exercises. What starts off as complex becomes more and more enjoyable with mastery. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 25, 2020
    This fighting game bears all the markings of a high quality effort, including a wide cast of characters, a marvelous combo system and an exquisite audiovisual environment. While the game's plot and the way it is presented are nothing to write home about and it can get frustrating at times, this is a fantastic addition to the Nintendo Switch catalogue when it comes to competitive fighting games.
  2. Mar 8, 2020
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a super slick, fast-paced fighter that manages to successfully straddle the line between being instantly accessible and welcoming for newcomers and in-depth enough to satisfy hardcore fight fans. Its line-up of twenty-one fighters are much more exciting than their anime stylings may suggest, and the Chronicles mode gives fans of the visual novel element of the game plenty to sink their teeth into. With the most comprehensive training and tutorial modes we've ever encountered in a fighting game, this is easily one of the most well-rounded, satisfying and instantly engaging brawlers on Switch and – even with an online mode which seems to be in need of some attention – there's plenty for fans of the genre to sink their teeth into here.
  3. Mar 5, 2020
    Online flaws aside, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] is comfortably one of the best looking and fun to play fighters for the system. Very little is compromised when compared to the PS4 version, and it feels at home in your hand, and stands up a treat when docked. It richly deserves the EVO recognition, and for fans of the genre is an essential Switch buy.