8.4

1. Jun 25, 2020
    The Urban Trials games are SO much fun!!
  2. Jun 28, 2020
    + Tricks and thats all. - graphics, - no Flow, plot nothing which makes that game compleated. Minors bugs. BIKE SOMETIMES STUCK, LEVELS ARE NOT SMOOTH LOTS OF BUMPS. FOR SURE NOT DESERVED FOR 10S. GRAPHICS IS CLOSE THE PIXELART, 1ST MODEL in menu IS LOW RESOLUTION.
  3. Jun 26, 2020
    Best game of all time, GOTY, better than Super Mario Bros. 2. And if think the opposite you must be a uncultured person.
  4. Jun 28, 2020
    the game is presented under three types of runs: 1. timed arena figures (like Tonyhawk pro skater). 2. tracks to be run against the clock. 3. phases where the game dictates the figures to be performed ... and a maximum must be done before the time runs out.

someone told me that the commands did not respond correctly for the figures ... but you should know that if you did not understand correctly when you had to enter the commands for the figures, during a jump or a wheelie, well actually, they don't come out. namely that there is a very short period of time after the entry of the jump command or if you enter the command of figure ... well it does not come out. but after taming the thing it's ok.

and actually the game is quite permissive in terms of physics. But I can't see it as a flaw. I even find that it contributes to the fun of the game.

the game looks pretty short. in my opinion those who really like scoring will find their account ... for others, well it may not be worth the investment ..

however, the game is pretty good. certainly he has a very cartoon DA but it is assumed. it's clean. it's colorful, it's fluid. There are some slow motion effects when we pass specific points (like the big donut we see in the trailer) which I'm not a fan of but good. I did not see a glaring difference on my TV from the living room. (it's a Switch game ...)

there are no loads between two runs (or if we restart a run) which is a definite plus.

there is no multiplayer mode, nor circuit editor.
    the translation of the objectives is sometimes wrong, when it is not completely missed or in another language ...

I think that, despite all these faults I will have fun on it ... because the game is fun.

so for my part, I would classify the game around 7. which is not bad. but not great either.

I hope that the developers will lay an update. (for translations, the very small delay in the input of the tricks commands, and maybe add a little content ...) the game could become very good.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 4, 2020
    Urban Trial Tricky mashes together elements of the Trials series, Tony Hawks and Joe Danger resulting in a fairly decent motorbike stunt experience that's fun when you're speeding around and pulling off ridiculous tricks, but is let down by some shoddy level design and an overall lack of finesse. If there was more space to manoeuvre and environmental obstacles and general placement of objects had been more carefully considered, this could have been an absolute blast. As it stands, it's a fairly decent time in short bursts that slides into infuriation a little too often to heartily recommend.
  2. Jun 29, 2020
    Urban Trial Tricky is a biking game where your goal is to perform tricks and earn points. With a fair amount of cool and quirky tricks you can perform, this game will make you grin. It gets repetitive, so it's best enjoyed in short bursts, but even so, you'll only get a handful of hours out of it.
  3. Jun 29, 2020
    With easy to pick up and play action that looks great on Switch, Urban Trial Tricky is a nice and stylish bike trick game with just enough variety in level design to keep things interesting.