- Publisher: Arte Experience
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2019
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PC
- Summary: Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the aim is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.
- Developer: Cosmografik Studio
- Genre(s): Puzzle, Action
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 3
Mixed: 2 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Jul 23, 2019Vandals isn’t without its flaws. In particular, the controls can be a little iffy, and you’ll occasionally find yourself forced to shove the right thumbstick a couple of times before your character finally moves where you want them to go. Also, with just five cities, none of which will take you too long to finish and, three stars notwithstanding, none of which have much in the way of replay value, you may find that the game is over far too soon. But better to leave you wanting more than to wear out its welcome, right? Besides, Vandals can be had for well under $5 — which, all things considered, put it squarely in “easy-to-recommend impulse buy” territory.
Apr 29, 2019While I did wish the controls were better, I did like the puzzles a whole lot.
May 1, 2019This game is a port from the mobile device market and brought to the Switch with a decent amount of content and plenty of challenges to keep you busy for a good amount of time. While adding an expanded set of controls to use with your TV is a great idea, I found that it was more frustrating than fun. That aside, Vandals is fun and worth the $3.99 price tag.