7.4

1. Jul 13, 2019
    Ok, let's get a few things out of the way. First, let me be clear that I love history. I love the stories, myths and accomplishments that people have left behind and the things that show for it. This is a prime example of how things were back during the start of the French Revolution or the starting of such. This has quite the matters that we still face to this day with no end inOk, let's get a few things out of the way. First, let me be clear that I love history. I love the stories, myths and accomplishments that people have left behind and the things that show for it. This is a prime example of how things were back during the start of the French Revolution or the starting of such. This has quite the matters that we still face to this day with no end in sight.

But.. at the same time.. let's dock a few points.

I had a hard time trying to understand the UI, let alone the points needed and whatnot. I honestly have no idea what exactly is its purpose. While I love the idea of trying to get what was going on in terms of what was the witness, the motive, the conflict-ive resolution.. but the fact that answering gives so many limits... that puts a severe damper on passing a fair judgement to appease both. And.. why is it that you're playing as a sleaze of a judge? Is there no way to improve to the people that I'm not at all what rumors were? I have so many questions.. but really not much in terms of answers.

While I love the idea that you have a lot of things to look at, but the limit on questioning and getting accurate evidence.. is a bit hard to point out. I'm not sure if that was the exact intent, but it does require two things from you, the player. Your sense of morality.. and ability to discern truth from lies. This is wayyyy different than Phoenix Wright or any detective games that you may know, so do be careful with how you play and portray of what exactly happened. Some people in this are literally aiming for your head.

I was lucky to scrape by with the people's support on doing what is right, and give fair sentences based on the crime, so the game itself in its own right, has that severe kind of a perk that you probably won't find in any other. The game is well thought out and it shows in terms of art style, story and morality to you, but I feel that it's a few stags away from obtaining a perfect score from things that I feel, were not necessary to the game or unexplainable reason to not make use of it.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 22, 2020
    It all feels like a little bit much. I’m not going to say that games shouldn’t be ambitious, but We. The Revolution probably would have been a whole lot better if it had tried to do just a little bit less.
  2. Jan 9, 2020
    It is true that We. The Revolution has an interesting narrative and we can notice a great effort in the graphic section that gives it a special touch, but it also has a rough gameplay without clear objectives.
  3. Nov 23, 2019
    With a gameplay mechanic that forces players into deciding on ethical and moral dilemmas, an interesting and involving plot and a top notch presentation, We. The Revolution only suffers from some adaptation issues to the Nintendo Switch, as some of the controls are not intuitive and the size of the text font is too small for the Nintendo Switch screen.