tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Mar 19, 2020
    If you hate yourself, buy this game! Incredibly few part choices, terrible frame rate, and insane difficulty spikes. I wonder if anyone even play tested this pile of trash mascarading as a game. Some levels are downright impossible to meet all criteria on even if they call themselves "novice". I got this at 90% at $1.40 and I still highly regret buying this load of crap. Don't buy thisIf you hate yourself, buy this game! Incredibly few part choices, terrible frame rate, and insane difficulty spikes. I wonder if anyone even play tested this pile of trash mascarading as a game. Some levels are downright impossible to meet all criteria on even if they call themselves "novice". I got this at 90% at $1.40 and I still highly regret buying this load of crap. Don't buy this game unless you hate yourself. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 31, 2019
    Unfortunately for When Ski Lifts Go Wrong, however, it exists in this world, where Bridge Constructor is a thing and this game just feels like a so-so imitator. Given that Bridge Constructor is between half a decade and a decade old (depending on where you first played it), there’s still room for a so-so imitator, but be aware of the fact that much of the time when you’re playing When Ski Lifts Go Wrong, you’ll be kind of wishing you were playing something else instead.
  2. Mar 4, 2019
    There is plenty of rewarding construction on offer in Where Ski Lifts Go Wrong. The game is sure to test your mental agility, and there’s a good challenge in balancing that with consideration of the agility of the characters you have to transport.
  3. Feb 7, 2019
    When Ski Lifts Go Wrong by its original proposal seemed to have this little fun and crazy thing that makes the difference for this kind of games, it turns out to be boring in its complex handling, redundant in its execution and finally very little entertaining, except if you are passionate about engineering.