6.2

1. Nov 10, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I Give this game a solid 9 out of 10 for several reasons. This game is a huge! step up from Reflex. I love the fact that you can buy your accessories for your guns instead of waiting to unlock them, Also you can change your perks this same way. The headbanger mic for the wii works amazingly, although I wish more people owned it, come on folks its worth the money! Online mode is pretty sweet you can pick your kill streak rewards, after three kills you can get a RC car that explodes thats pretty awesome! Their is a ton more stuff to choose from than Reflex. So for wii owners I say COD: Black ops is a must have. The game features online, and offline zombies mode this is real fun, although a little hard to do team work when not everyone has a mic. The only bad thing I have encountered is a few freezing problems when i was trying to connect to wifi, idk if thats the game or the servers, but i bet the problem will be resolved. I havent even touched story mode yet so I cant tell you about that. Hope this review was helpful! Expand
  2. Jun 13, 2012
    decent game decent graphics pretty good game.........its not as bad as you would think it would be........story mode is ok not as great though as the online or zombies......its sad though how this game is only playable by one person.........
  3. May 21, 2011
    Call of Duty: Black Ops is an amazing game. Yes, the PS3 and 360 versions are better, but this version is good as well. Of course the Wii can't fully compete with PS3 and 360, but this gets pretty close. It's the same game as on the PS3 and 360, and is done beautifully considering it is the Wii console. If you want to know what that means, look at the other user reviews.
  4. Jan 29, 2012
    The game itself is amazing! Campaign is awesome, Zombies is the best of all, and last but not least is Mutiplayer is the mane event! The game is the best and you should buy it :)
  5. Nov 12, 2010
    Call of duty black will have your heart pumping like it never pumped before The single player is fantastic. Awesome game! This is an amazing upgrade from call of duty mw2 and call of duty back. Everything in the game is just so balanced. To me this is the best call of duty ever.
  6. Nov 23, 2010
    Black Ops on the Wii is definitely a complete package. If you were expecting it to be a poorly ported game with only half the features of the HD versions, then you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that it has more features than any other Wii FPS game. People who criticize the game in that respect are people who are not objectively reviewing the game in the context of the Wii. This is aBlack Ops on the Wii is definitely a complete package. If you were expecting it to be a poorly ported game with only half the features of the HD versions, then you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that it has more features than any other Wii FPS game. People who criticize the game in that respect are people who are not objectively reviewing the game in the context of the Wii. This is a great game that offers the same great multiplayer of the HD versions, but with better control options that are as precise as that of a PC KB/Mouse combo.

Multiplater has it all. There are a ton of character customization options with perk upgrades, tons of weapon attachments, soldier uniforms, tactical equipment, etc. There is a ton here to keep you playing.

So how does it play? It plays amazing and it is CoD at heart. If you enjoy CoD games, you'll love this. In the end it is just as addicting as any other CoD game. I keep telling myself "just one more match" late at night. Treyarch just released a patch to the game that fixes most of the connectivity issues that myself and many others have been having. They were frustrating when trying to play a game and you'd find yourself spending more time trying to connect than playing. Now that they're fixed, I am not reducing the score I gave it because it that many others have. It plays great now.

The only thing that disappoints me a little are the graphics. I used to play MW Reflex a lot and it just seems like the graphics are a step down from that. MW Reflex had more detailed textures that seemed grittier. This game seems to have a much more flat look to everything. Don't get me wrong, the game still looks great. But, when you receive huge frame rate drops when hosting a game in multiplayer because of how hard they are pushing the Wii, it just seems odd that I never had that in MW Reflex and yet it seems like those graphics were better.

All in all it is a great game that I will be playing a lot of.
  7. Nov 11, 2010
    Ignore the trolls here, COD BlOps is unashamedly Call Of Duty so if you don't like the series you won't like this and it's dumb spamming the reviews.... For the game itself it's at least as good as the Modern Warfares with extras such as the Wager Matches and COD Points system pipping the MP ahead IMO. Zombies and Dead Ops are much more enjoyable than MW2's Spec Ops as well
  8. Mar 9, 2011
    This game is fricken amazing! Halo what? Metal Gear what? Call of Duty Black Ops is the greatest game ever made. The single player campaign is simply spectacular, so much so that many times I was playing I forgot that I was playing a game and thought that I was watching a Hollywood blockbuster! Every character is expressive and convincing. By the time the game is done, you will care forThis game is fricken amazing! Halo what? Metal Gear what? Call of Duty Black Ops is the greatest game ever made. The single player campaign is simply spectacular, so much so that many times I was playing I forgot that I was playing a game and thought that I was watching a Hollywood blockbuster! Every character is expressive and convincing. By the time the game is done, you will care for all of them. Reznov is the epiphany of the word badass! The multiplayer is incredibly simple, but rewardingly difficult to master. It'll suck you in and you'll get thousands of hours out of this game. Expand
  9. Nov 28, 2011
    So far this is easily the best shooter on the wii, especially if you are into on line game play. Zombie mode is limited, but still really fun. If you are saddled with a wii, I recommend this game. Often I regret buying we games instead of renting them. Not this one.
  10. Nov 12, 2015
    ótimo jogo, ele apresenta uma ótima história, porém o modo multi player dele deixa a desejar, da pra jogar online, mas não da pra jogar de 2 no modo local, isso é ridículo, eu tenho um ótimo FPS pra jogar e só posso jogar só ou online, não posso chamar um amigo em casa pra jogar o jogo de 2, o jogo é ótimo, porém perdeu alguns pontos por conta disso.
  11. Feb 21, 2016
    um dos melhores jogos da série call of duty que já joguei. o jogo tem várias fases ótimas e de muita ação, gráficos bons para o wii, faz ótimo uso dos controles com sensor de movimento, novo modo zombi que ficou muito legal. só não gostei de uma coisa: não da pra você ajustar o nível de dificuldade no modo zombi.
  12. Mar 28, 2018
    ничем не отличается от PC версии, кроме управления. Из-за управление, как по мне, сложность увеличивается в разы (я 1 уровень толком не мог пройти)
  13. Dec 19, 2018
    My favorite story of a CoD campaign. The mixture between real history and fiction facinates me, located in the cold war. Great moments of action, some feel repetitive and other fresh, clichés in the story but with good twists (especially the final schuss of the campaign). The MultiPlayer improves a lot compared to Modern Warfare: Reflex and World at War, being quite entertaining despiteMy favorite story of a CoD campaign. The mixture between real history and fiction facinates me, located in the cold war. Great moments of action, some feel repetitive and other fresh, clichés in the story but with good twists (especially the final schuss of the campaign). The MultiPlayer improves a lot compared to Modern Warfare: Reflex and World at War, being quite entertaining despite the limitations. Expand
  14. Dec 26, 2019
    I own this game and still play it till this day it's basically black ops but downgraded and some missions are cut because of the wii limitations but overall it's a good version I also own xbox 360 and ps3 versions of black ops
  15. Jan 18, 2020
    Even on the wii this game is the best great story great graphics for a wii game and well i just love this game i still play the wii verison in 2020
  16. Apr 19, 2020
    a great game for great console everything you would want on a shooter for the wii you got multiplayer the campaign and zombies. if yall wanna try out the game on the wii or any console just go to gamestop I got my copy on the wii for 10$ used and I still play it till this day
  17. Jul 9, 2020
    O jogo é bom mas vc deve usar um classic controler se não está acostumado com FPS de wii

#14 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#10 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

Generally favorable reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

Some hardware limitations and online issues keep it from being the ideal experience many fans crave, but the plethora of control methods along with the enjoyable gameplay and captivating story make it a game that people must try at least once.
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Feb 6, 2011
    Few games offer value for money like this. [Christmas 2010, p.50]
  3. Jan 24, 2011
    Even with some mistakes, it's clear that Treyarch is no longer a supporting role in Call of Duty.