• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Sep 25, 2007
6.3

1. EttörillöP.
    Oct 30, 2007
    With a friendly concept design this game invites you to go through many levels with great challenge. I'm a hardcore player & i think this isn't an easy game. Complex but intuitive playability justified to get more fun. Good replay value & innovative boss battles. Not too deep but quit addictive. I buy a game every week & this is one of those really few games that i've With a friendly concept design this game invites you to go through many levels with great challenge. I'm a hardcore player & i think this isn't an easy game. Complex but intuitive playability justified to get more fun. Good replay value & innovative boss battles. Not too deep but quit addictive. I buy a game every week & this is one of those really few games that i've played constantly until the end. Recomended. Expand
  2. MarcialC.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Simplistic but entirely Innovative game play and environmental design. The opening sequence is dubbed kind of cheesy but the game more than makes up for it, as it is truly the important part.
  3. MisterD.
    Jan 8, 2008
    This game is suprisingly good. There's a fair amount of levels, with plenty of unlockables. The ability to create your own levels and determine the amount of enemies within them is fun and great for multiplayer gaming. Very charming and fun for all ages although may be a little frustrating at times.
  4. K.D.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Not very good at all. Too childish / easy for anyone over the age of 12. Arguably too hard for anyone under the age of 12... You tilt the remote to move around, so the few children I've seen play this game over-exaggerate the movements and lose quite quickly. I can't recommend this game at all - the gameplay is simple, repetitive and boring. Marble Madness and Mercury Meltdown Not very good at all. Too childish / easy for anyone over the age of 12. Arguably too hard for anyone under the age of 12... You tilt the remote to move around, so the few children I've seen play this game over-exaggerate the movements and lose quite quickly. I can't recommend this game at all - the gameplay is simple, repetitive and boring. Marble Madness and Mercury Meltdown are both far superior to Dewy. Expand
  5. Aug 11, 2013
    While I love the graphics and the idea for the gameplay itself, as an adult I do not like this game, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The controls are terrible! Even on the easiest setting it still too difficult. Disappointing!

#84 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. It's a disheartening slurp backwards when compared to "Eledees," but there are enough unique ideas here to warrant a rental when it comes out in the UK. [JPN Import; Nov 2007, p.46]
  2. It's too bad the developers felt they could coast along on the strength of a handful of good ideas. [Ocvt 2007, p.121]
    Dewy's Adventure has some admirable qualities to it, but the control issues keep it from truly shining.