8.2

1. KatyF.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Graphics are very good but sometimes the camera angles are awkward and don't show you all you need or want to see. Fun but there isn't much to it and it gets boring pretty quickly
  2. Jul 20, 2016
    This was my childhood game that I play 100 times possibly and still have lots of fun playing it with my cousins! I would recommend this game to anyone
  3. May 28, 2017
    I really love this game! Scrat is my favourite character and I really appreciate that they made a game only for him :) . I recommend this game for everyone. Good job!!!

#24 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006
#23 Most Shared Wii Game of 2006

Control is tight, especially on Wii. Eurocom has added new gesture-based actions that feel very natural. For instance, you simply motion downward with the Wii remote to make Scrat butt-stomp. Or, you shake it side to side to get him kickin' at enemies.
  2. The motion controls don't fundamentally change this movie-licensed platformer, but they don't get in the way either, and the adventure is still a breezily fun one.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    A decent, simple platform game that will probably keep any younger fans of the film quiet for a good few hours. [Feb 2007, p.63]