5.7

1. RogerK.
    Feb 21, 2007
    I found this game to be a fun game. One of that games that you can just chill out and play, not actually thinking about what you're doing or trying too hard. Fun to play for a bit now and then.
    Feb 25, 2007
    Despite the critics, I think this game is fun. New punch/destruction moves the original didn't have that you really get into. In my opinion noting feels better than swooping up a cop car and throwing it at a building, and that's exactly what you do.
  3. TedC.
    Apr 4, 2007
    In spite of the majority of the reviews, this is a fun game to play. The Wii version could have used a little more polish before it's release, but in my opinion, it fully captures the spirit of the old arcade classics. It's not for everyone, but if you need a quick dose of mindless destruction, this is your game.
  4. ShawnP.
    Nov 8, 2007
    I thought Rampage was a blast to play multi-player. While it may not be a big improvement on previous versions, it made decent use of the Wii remote and is good considering its one of the earlier games to come out for Wii.
  5. Feb 14, 2019
    I think the game is really fun, and the controls feel alright. The game doesn't look very great, but the destruction of buildings and citizens is really fun.

#11 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006
#15 Most Shared Wii Game of 2006

1. Shoehorning in the most basic of Wii motion-sensing controls isn't enough to make a clunky, repetitive game like Rampage fun--if anything, it just makes it more annoying.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. [jan. 2007, p.106]
  3. There is still something incredibly satisfying about beating your buddy up until he shrinks down to a little naked person and then eating him for lunch.