7.8

1. Jul 31, 2014
    There is always going to be some who don't like the game and its fair to say that we who don't like the game, need to be heard. Just because there are so many good reviews it don't mean that the bad reviews won't be heard.

Its simple the game is for younger people not for real adult gamers. Either way it's my review and I've played many games before and this game isn't worth it. Also reading some of the good reviews some have stated things that is degrading just because some choose not to like the game.

Everyone has an opinion and this is mine. Just because I say its not good, it don't mean people won't buy it. As a serious gamer I won't recommend this game as the view is like a top down view and in this modern day and age graphics are so awesome, as this game don't have those awesome graphics.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 10, 2014
    If AirMech Arena is not exactly bright and shiny at first, you need to admit that it works wonderfully well once you get the pad. The newcomers will appreciate the way you can learn MOBA basics, while the others will enjoy all the strategic part of the game. It's a shame that AI and too recurrent disconnections come to spoil this positive scene.
  2. Aug 21, 2014
    Terrible servers make it difficult to want to go back to play more AirMech Arena.
    A smart, bloodthirsty blend of ideas from MOBAs, action games and the RTS, with intense yet rewarding multiplayer. Beware the microtransactions, though.