6.2

1. Jul 5, 2015
    I realize this is 9 years after its release, but technology hasn't improved that much since then and this game is a piss poor example of real billiards. I'm not saying this graphics wise, but I purely mean accuracy. I have been playing pool for 26 years and play very well, so I can tell you from experience that this game is highly inaccurate to what you will see on a real table. TheI realize this is 9 years after its release, but technology hasn't improved that much since then and this game is a piss poor example of real billiards. I'm not saying this graphics wise, but I purely mean accuracy. I have been playing pool for 26 years and play very well, so I can tell you from experience that this game is highly inaccurate to what you will see on a real table. The pockets seem to have some kind of gravitational pull towards them making it much easier to sink balls, as well as scratch of course. Breaking is just a joke and nothing like real life if you did it the same exact way, and English can only be used to less than half of what you would be able to do on a real table. Not sure what other billiard games are out there, but I would highly recommend staying away from this one. If you're trying to learn what the balls do after contact, playing Bankshot Billiards is about the worst thing you can do for your game. Don't waste your money! Expand

Where the game shines is in multiplayer mode as you can hustle your friends in person or via Xbox Live. $15 is kind of a stretch for the game, but if you know and enjoy pool, you'll get to know and enjoy Bankshot Billiards 2.
  2. There really isn’t much here that you haven’t seen before in a digital pool game, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a fun way to spend a few minutes killing time.
  3. Bankshot Billiards 2 doesn't play a great game of pool, and as the most expensive Xbox Live Arcade game available, it represents lousy value for the money.