6.4

1. Mar 6, 2011
    One of the worst map packs I have bought, I was extremely disappointed in this map pack. The turrets are just like another boundary, completely pointless to cross. The zip lines are really unnecessary too. Berlin's spawns are horrible and every map on the new map pack is designed for campers. They did add verticality but the maps are still to small to use snipers effectively. I honestlyOne of the worst map packs I have bought, I was extremely disappointed in this map pack. The turrets are just like another boundary, completely pointless to cross. The zip lines are really unnecessary too. Berlin's spawns are horrible and every map on the new map pack is designed for campers. They did add verticality but the maps are still to small to use snipers effectively. I honestly wish I could have my money back, I really regret buying it. Expand
  2. Feb 5, 2011
    i bought this thinking it's going to be awesome, but it's sucks ass, and treyarch is a sellout company because they delievered the maps to xbox earlier than ps3

1. Feb 16, 2011
    If you are a Black Ops nut, then I'm sure you will get your money's worth. If you are the sort of person who just dips in and out of Black Ops, you might be better served by waiting for the pack to go on sale in a few months time.
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    First Strike is a nice map pack with a lot of variety. Treyarch did a great job with the level design, offering different settings with this valuable downloadable content. Anyway, 1200 MP are too much for a single map pack.
  3. Feb 10, 2011
    The new maps are definitely good maps, especially the vertically crooked Kowloon, the vast Discovery, and the B-movie style Ascension, but the promised enhanced interaction with the environment is not so deep and complex as previously shown.