6.1

1. ChrisB.
    Jul 16, 2006
    I could waist more than an hour criticizing this game, instead my only commen will be what was EA thinking when they released this game? and also nice rip off by making us believe fifa 06 for 360 was the same for xbox.
  2. MiguelG.
    Dec 30, 2005
    C'mon people, I know there some people in these forums that are annoyed for not having a 360 so they bash every game (I've saw a 0 - ZERO - rate for COD2 (that's is what ? jelously!), but we've got to admit that this game is very poor. Even old PES 4 on the previous XB is so, so, so, so much better...
  3. Chris
    Dec 3, 2005
    One of the worst games of soccer I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Truly awful. How they took an already iffy title like the Xbox version and muffed it up so badly for the 360, I have no idea. Horrible form.
  4. MathiasNielsen
    Feb 18, 2006
    where is the club teams????, you cant even play in the world cup, you can just play in the qualifiers and then the game is done! I ....... HATE IT! i paid 65$ for it and i must say it ws a waste of maoney when you consider what other great games there is for xbox 360!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 39 Critic Reviews

The passing system seems to have regressed a bit and takes us back in time to the days where tapping the pass button in FIFA was like showing your complete faith in the forces of chance.
    While EA provides a decent, yet very shallow, base for its first next-generation soccer title, it's evident the team over at EA Canada could have done a lot more. As such, we will be eagerly awaiting "FIFA 07."
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    It's disappointing to get a same old game on a fresh new platform. [Holiday 2005, p.80]