5.6

1. Ross
    Apr 9, 2009
    Flock is Fun - easy to get into with simple opening levels, which soon get more and more imaginative and challenging...beautiful to look at, catchy soundtrack that even my wife liked, and i found it very addictive, especially with every level u complete unlocking new props for the level editor, which is pretty easy to use, and great fun building your own little worlds.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    While Flock isn't the incandescent flare of pure awesome we'd hoped it might be, it's still a terrifically enjoyable, lusciously good-looking, and admirably original Arcade game. [May 2009, p.79]
  2. Most damningly, there's just no charm to the game. You go into it expecting whimsy, laughs and character (as you did in the otherwise dire Sheep, actually), but you leave having raised a half-smile at the way pits spew out lamb-chops, and a feeling of nausea whenever you hear jaunty music.
    The single-player and co-op campaigns each have their own levels, the game has personality, and user-generated content will keep you playing as long as you want. But I don't want to wrestle with a game -- I want to control it.