5.7

1. Mar 22, 2012
    Uff, I love Hexic HD, and I think in a great sequel, like UNO, with UNO Rush, but Hexic 2, is same like HD, obviusly have better things, but if you have the original, is better that you have the original.
  2. JonathanP.
    Aug 19, 2007
    Ejoyed the first installment, but so far the second one has left me dry. The whole look of the game has altered, its abandoned the simple primary colours for a new shiny metallic paint job which detracts from the games simple charm. Improvements in game modes and inclusion of multiplayer just isn't enough.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Hexic 2 deftly expands every concept that made its freebie predecessor the star of Live Arcade's launch. [Sept 2007, p.74]
  2. Hexic 2’s addition of other pieces will make it a bit more playable, though Black Pearls are still going to be a challenge if you don’t already know how to get them. As well, the inclusion of Battle Mode adds a great platform for competitive gamers.
  3. Multiplayer is a nice addition, but it definitely takes some getting used to, and the updated graphics don't really do much for me other than give me a headache while trying to create clusters.