7.9

1. kellenG
    Jun 16, 2008
    Pure entertainment... with the right mindset (and perhaps the right friend) this is as much fun as you can possibly have playing a game.
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    I really liked this game. There is the odd bad level, but thats not very often. There's shed-loads of characters, extras and theres plenty of things to do even when you finish the levels when you go back in freeplay. It's the best LEGO title out there.
  3. Nov 16, 2014
    This game was the **** You could play this for hours and hours on end because each level has an amazing replayability factor. I guess what makes it even more amazing is the shop and the ability to buy an amazing array of new characters. And if you're into Star Wars (and Lego) then it's even better.
  4. Dec 7, 2015
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    LEGO Starwars The Complete Saga takes you from episode 1 through 6, each episode having 6 chapters, so 36 levels total. You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing anything… other than episode 1, because episode 1 is hands down the best section in this entire game.
    My entire play through of episode 1 I thought that this was it, this was going to be the Lego game to make me like Lego games, the light sabers were fun, the levels were colorful and varied, there was pod racing, jungles, I had so much fun!
    And then the game quickly went downhill with the usual boring LEGO formula for the rest of the game.
    LEGO Starwars and LEGO games in general make the mistake of keeping the game stationary
    It keeps you stuck in spots way too long
    They try to be a 3d platformer with mechanics that just aren’t fun enough for that type of game.
    The jumping isn’t satisfying, puzzles aren’t satisfying, I’d rather LEGO just deliver the movie experience and scrap this unfun formula of get to a room, let us annoy you for a few minutes, then move on.
    You’re stuck going left right up and down, when these games would benefit greatly from a more action adventure style like uncharted where the game is constantly moving forward and its breaks aren’t just a lame puzzle.
    I’d like to see them have to rely on storytelling and environment rather than cheap time waster tactics because they ultimately feel insecure with what they have to offer with their games.
    The gameplay is shallow, unengaging, and a drag.
    They rely on the grind to justify money spent rather than an overall quality experience.
    This is apparent with their famous locked off collectibles that require another play through to get.
    I’d rather have fun with a game nonstop for 3 hours than have 20 hours of monotony.
    The game does all it can to slow you down,
    of course you have to switch characters to do certain tasks, but these tasks are stacked on top of each other, which makes it feel more like a nuisance than a clever mechanic to increase immersion
    But that isn’t all this game does to slow you down,
    When you’re trying to figure out puzzles you have to deal with an endless wave of enemies multiple times.
    If you get hit while you’re trying to put a piece together, it breaks and you have to start again, and again, and again, this happens way too frequently.
    I do ultimately appreciate LEGO games for sharing great stories all in one go, I just wish they’d find a way to make them fun so that people who aren’t a fan of the license can enjoy these games too, and I believe a super linear adventure style is the way to go.
    Ditch the open rooms, give me a path and let me destroy and build on my way to the finish line
    for what it is
    Adventure Platformer 7.5/10
    overall:
    7.5/10
  5. Apr 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I like cheese but pepper jack is a little spicy for me eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Expand
  6. AdamW
    May 21, 2009
    Lego Star Wars is the best lego game around simply because the Star Wars universe converts the easiest into Lego. The drop in drop out co-op makes it easy for two people to play and the mini kits and red bricks give it hours of extra replay value.
  7. AndreaJ.
    Dec 19, 2007
    I have been watching my husband and son play this game for over 2 weeks straight now. It has endless fun and the graphics are awesome!
  8. Jul 4, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Xbox 360 is still one my Fav Lego games that i enjoy
    i love trying unlock characters in the game, the multilayer online was something that i didnt even knew about as well
  9. Apr 18, 2014
    This is a really fun game, it combines both the first and the second lego star wars game and it adds lots of new stuff. even if you have 100% completed the first and second one, you'll still enjoy this one, but you probebly won't 100% complete this one. definately not a waste of your time/money
  10. Feb 1, 2015
    I almost died laughing playing this game, holy fricking crap! If only it was online I'd be in the ground and my tombstone would say "died of laughter" swear down lol!
  11. May 24, 2015
    Just like all the other Lego based games my family plays. Very Entertaining.

I love the humor in the games and especially like playing them after seeing the movie.
  12. May 28, 2018
    LEGO Star Wars is undoubtedly one of the best Star Wars games ever made. The excitement of exploring the films worlds, replaying the story in a unique way, and unlocking and playing as every character possible makes this game replayable for years.
  13. Apr 17, 2016
  14. Jun 24, 2016
    Lego star wars is a classic star wars game that allows you to play episodes 1 through 6 in lego. Its a basic concept but is still a very fun game with humor, gameplay, and the fun of playing it co-op is enough to keep me entertained.
  15. JPK
    Dec 27, 2019
    2 In 1
    This game is extremely addicting, creative, and a whole bunch of fun.
  16. Jan 23, 2018
    Lego Star Wars the Complete saga is a fun, simple, and easy game that can be played by anybody.
    I myself have played this game with many people and they have all enjoyed it. Like many have said, it is a good way to start the series of many Lego games out their.

I would definitely recommend it to anybody. Especially a fan of Starwars.
  17. Mar 22, 2018
    This is without doubt my favourite Video Game of all time! Telling the story of Star Wars with Lego Figures is just gorgeous, playing these simple, but yet creative levels is super fun. Collecting everything is so addictive, choosing your favourite Characters for each level is brilliant. This game comes close to perfection!
  18. Dec 30, 2018
    Challenging and fun. It's pure entertainment. You can't play this game and think you'll get a deep story.
  19. Jan 1, 2019
    It's a fun game but the Lego are slightly outdated. My favorite level is the first one in Episode 3, very easy to get lots of coins.
  20. Jan 4, 2019
    One of the earlier LEGO games, I found it fun, only if you play by yourself. The only flaw I have with it is multiplayer. There is no spit-screen and it’s very difficult to stay on the same screen when you’re playing with people who want to leave the area!
  21. Apr 22, 2019
    This game is amazing, it is just it takes awhile. I do not like how you have to complete the story 4 times to 100% complete it. The game is amazing for its time and I have had hours of enjoyment come out of it.
  22. May 7, 2019
    good game i guess it hold a great place in my heart as it was the one of the first games i ever played
  23. Nov 19, 2019
    Lego Star Wars is “the” Lego gaming experience
    Loved these games to death quite literally (RIP the PS2 disk for Lego Star Wars 1-3) as a kid
    Great game for kids or just fans of Star Wars
  24. Feb 1, 2020
    Easily the best lego game of all time, hilarious and a entertaining experince, ive played through the game more times than i can count.
  25. May 17, 2020
    If I were to describe this Game in one word it would be “childhood” even if you don’t have a nostalgic connection to this game you will have a fun time playing it regardless
  26. Sep 24, 2020
    Great game it is my favorite game of all time and is a classic. By far the best lego game
  27. Sep 20, 2020
    This was the first video-game I ever played. I've continued to do multiple playthroughs of the game, and every time, it's an unprecedented experience. The blend of several elements such as witty storytelling humor (accomplished without dialogue), balanced puzzles combined with fighting mechanics, and remade in very high quality compared to the original games, Lego Star Wars: The CompleteThis was the first video-game I ever played. I've continued to do multiple playthroughs of the game, and every time, it's an unprecedented experience. The blend of several elements such as witty storytelling humor (accomplished without dialogue), balanced puzzles combined with fighting mechanics, and remade in very high quality compared to the original games, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a huge nostalgia fest that I will always enjoy. Expand
  28. Jul 25, 2020
    It's a Lego game. It's not the most technically made game. Just look at it for what it is and you will get great enjoyment out of it, assuming you're a fan of the source material. If you are a Star Wars fan and like the Lego style of games then this will be a fun game to play and enjoy. Playing through all the movies is cool and so is playing as all these iconic characters. Not to mentionIt's a Lego game. It's not the most technically made game. Just look at it for what it is and you will get great enjoyment out of it, assuming you're a fan of the source material. If you are a Star Wars fan and like the Lego style of games then this will be a fun game to play and enjoy. Playing through all the movies is cool and so is playing as all these iconic characters. Not to mention mixing and matching characters from different eras of Star Wars to create some new fun scenarios. Expand
  29. Sep 17, 2020
    a childhood classic, and a a great starting point for collectathon platformers, with 5 different character types (Jedi, sith, droids, blaster characters, clone/stormtroopers, and bounty hunters and puzzles specially designed for each type, a slightly comedic retelling of the true star wars saga, each of the hub worlds wor the 6 movies is based on one of the scenes in the movie TPM is thea childhood classic, and a a great starting point for collectathon platformers, with 5 different character types (Jedi, sith, droids, blaster characters, clone/stormtroopers, and bounty hunters and puzzles specially designed for each type, a slightly comedic retelling of the true star wars saga, each of the hub worlds wor the 6 movies is based on one of the scenes in the movie TPM is the trade federation ship, AOC is Kamino, ROTS is Mustafar, ANH is Yavin base, ESB is Hoth and ROTJ is the death star, the main hub world is the Mos Eisley cantina, and you have an exterior area where you can view the Minikit builds, and receive bounty hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt, hunting a specific character in a random level Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
  3. Simple, easy-to-use controls are marred only by the game’s sometimes atrocious handling of the camera.