- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2010
- Also On: PlayStation 3
- Summary: In MySims SkyHeroes, players take to the sky to lead the resistance against Morcubus and his drone army and to stop his plans to take over the skyways. Starting as an unknown pilot, players fight to become a celebrated hero as they defeat dangerous enemies in aerial combat, test theirIn MySims SkyHeroes, players take to the sky to lead the resistance against Morcubus and his drone army and to stop his plans to take over the skyways. Starting as an unknown pilot, players fight to become a celebrated hero as they defeat dangerous enemies in aerial combat, test their reflexes in fast-paced speed challenges, and take on massive enemy bosses that demand all their skills as a pilot to survive. As they progress, players build, customize and tune their aircraft to give them an edge in combat – upgrade wings for swifter maneuvers, switch out the engine for a speed boost, or change the paint job to camouflage the plane and avoid enemy fire.… Expand
- Developer: Behaviour Interactive
- Genre(s): Simulation, Miscellaneous, Virtual Life, Virtual, Virtual Life
- # of players: Up to 10
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
MySims SkyHeroes Dead Space Parody Trailer
Positive: 2 out of 15
Mixed: 8 out of 15
Negative: 5 out of 15
Oct 22, 2010MySims SkyHeroes is a fun enough dog fighting and racing game that does what it sets out to do and manages to get by with simple graphics by sticking to a clean and cute look.
Jan 1, 2011Like its previous offshoots, MySims SkyHeroes feels like a "lite" version of other, stronger games. In this case, players feel like they're playing a watered-down version of Crimson Skies for the original Xbox.
Jan 13, 2011Despite its negatives, MySims SkyHeroes does a good job at keeping the young and/or inexperienced player interested. Its solid level of customization and intuitive flight combat mechanics make it a worth checking out, but not at the current price point.
MySims SkyHeroes is made especially for children and they'll love the gameplay. This game is definitely not for you if you're not a child and enjoy a little more action.
Official Xbox MagazineSkyHeroes isn't bad, and we aren't getting a new Crimson Skies anytime soon, but don't rush out to buy this kid-skewed substitute. [Nov 2010, p.71]
Dec 20, 2010In the end, lacking mission variety and ridiculously heinous AI settings keep MySims SkyHeroes grounded.
Jan 12, 2011The game really needs either a slower pace or better situational awareness.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
- (1 view)