6.5

1. PabloG.
    Jan 29, 2007
    Very good game for the price. 4 modes of play, online and offline multiplayer, lots of achievements, and decent fun. Remember, you get what you payed for. This isn't a $60 game, it's $4 and well worth it.
  2. MikeG.
    Jan 19, 2007
    The only bad thing about this game is that it ends but the online multiplayer almost makes up for it woo hoo.
  3. Mr.Review
    Dec 18, 2006
    The funny and oddly ironic association with Pocketbike Racer is the simple fact that it is a legitimately fun game. pocketbike offers a few ludicrous playable characters, featuring a whopper, the King himself, and showcasing the amazing racing talents of Brook Burke; in all her mediocre glory. five reasonably interesting courses, ranging from a construction building to a King's The funny and oddly ironic association with Pocketbike Racer is the simple fact that it is a legitimately fun game. pocketbike offers a few ludicrous playable characters, featuring a whopper, the King himself, and showcasing the amazing racing talents of Brook Burke; in all her mediocre glory. five reasonably interesting courses, ranging from a construction building to a King's garden, cover the whole of Pocketbike. The online play is a fun addition as well, and quite warming and approachable. In short, pocketbike racing is fun, and though it cannot rival the likes of many in its genre, it is still entirely enjoyable. PBR is worth owning, and you have another month to obtain the greatest deal next to the Lousiana Purchase. Expand
  4. Deunnero
    Aug 29, 2007
    I played the hell out of this game for about 2 weeks. Fun little game for when friends come over and you can't beat the 5$ price tag. Hope more "branded-ad" games come out in the future.
  5. Asrugan
    Nov 25, 2006
    For the price, this is the best of the Bk titles, it's fun and easy to pick up. And best of all it really does feel fun.
  6. ChipH.
    Jan 2, 2007
    I was expecting crap but what I got was a decent playable game. I enjoyed playing pocketbike racer quite a bit.
  7. BryanM.
    Jan 5, 2007
    it is one of the best chep game i have ever seen. it is way better then sneak king. it must have been made for toddlers. anywhy this is a game to get with big bumping.
  8. JamesA.
    Dec 21, 2006
    The best BK game. This game is super silly but nothing else. The racing is ok and the same with the tracks. Brook Burke is in this game. Pocket Bike Racer is defently worth the few bucks you payed to get it.
  9. ACE5
    Nov 23, 2006
    For a game that only cost 4 bucks, I was surprised that this little game was actually fun. It is not great in any way, but it is like a cheap version of mario kart on small bikes. This game is actually better than the other BK games. I hope they allow them to make more cheap games.
  10. Nov 13, 2011
    This is the best of the 3 Burger King games available. The racing is fun and the gameplay is mildly exciting. I like the ability to create your own character as well.
  11. Feb 20, 2012
    Pocketbike Racer is an enjoyable yet generic racer. It does not do anything new to the racing genre, although it offers many types of game modes for a $5 game. I had fun with it and liked the ability to make your own character. Unfortunately, no one is ever on the online mode so it is hard to play with others online. However, playing locally with friends is a blast. The game was definitelyPocketbike Racer is an enjoyable yet generic racer. It does not do anything new to the racing genre, although it offers many types of game modes for a $5 game. I had fun with it and liked the ability to make your own character. Unfortunately, no one is ever on the online mode so it is hard to play with others online. However, playing locally with friends is a blast. The game was definitely made to be played with friends as it is not as fun when I am playing by myself. For $5, I had a great time with this game and if you find it on eBay or Amazon you should get it if you are looking for a fun racing game for a cheap price. Unfortunately, it is completely unoriginal, but for its price that doesn't matter. Expand
  12. Rem
    Jul 13, 2013
    With the lackluster graphics and unoriginal modes, Pocketbike Racer may be easy to dismiss as an easy cash in but it has some general fun if you're willing to go through some mediocre sections. It borrows from Mario Kart by pitting 8 players in a race where they use special powerups to either reach the finish line or win a battle. It's a nice setup but the controls are just tooWith the lackluster graphics and unoriginal modes, Pocketbike Racer may be easy to dismiss as an easy cash in but it has some general fun if you're willing to go through some mediocre sections. It borrows from Mario Kart by pitting 8 players in a race where they use special powerups to either reach the finish line or win a battle. It's a nice setup but the controls are just too constricted. Many times I found turning and drifting would be too loose or too restricted. Speaking of too loose, this game has very spotty physics. It doesn't have weight and it can turn some races into frustrating challenges. That said there is some fun to be had. Sparks of the Mario Kart days fill you if you can get the game to work in your favor, but that doesn't say much for a game that is generally plain and blocky. Character designs are outrageous, and the multiplayer isn't worth bothering with. Among the Burger King games, this is the best of the three, but that doesn't mean you should expect a triple A experience even for a $3 game. Expand
  13. Mar 13, 2014
    Mario Kart. This is the best way I can describe the game.

It's not often that a game that doesn't cost $59.99 will actually be entertaining. Pocket Bike Racer offers impressive gameplay mechanics and some spiffy graphics that any XBOX 360 fan should witness. There are many wild characters that you are able to race with, from a burger dude to a giant tasty chicken. You can also
    Mario Kart. This is the best way I can describe the game.

There are many wild characters that you are able to race with, from a burger dude to a giant tasty chicken. You can also modify or create a character of your choice, which is aesthetically pleasing none the less. You will also notice the similarity between Mario Kart and this game; as both are equally gratifying to play. The video clip in the beginning of the game is hilarious and adds to an important factor to why this game rocks. The graphics are impressive with smooth transitions, leaving out slow frame rates. The attack modes are tremendously gratifying, but yet so gracefully accomplished it is truly a site to behold. I would suggest any avid XBOX 360 owner give this game a shot, to beat it fully, in turn delivering a punch to corporate prices. Affordability is the next generation. All hail the king!
  14. Mar 31, 2014
    I can't believe how much I loved it. It is casual, fun, and simple. I've been playing this with my dad for eight years, and he agrees this game rocks. The only downside is the lack of more maps.

1. Pocketbike Racer is a bad kart-racing game that's often broken.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    The stop-and-go action, the occasional jumps, and the sheer ridiculousness of what you're taking part in lends every race a manic aspect that elicits more giggles than groans. [Holiday 2006, p.78]
  3. It gets stale fairly quickly, but Pocketbike Racer does very well for what it is.